Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 04/06/24
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-07-2024, 04:20 AM

04 - 06 - 2024

LIVE FROM GAINBRIDGE ARENA

INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

LATOYA HIXX AND BROOKE HERNANDEZ
- vs -
VHODKA AND VINCENT BLACK
Standard Tag Team Match

DIONYSUS
- vs -
MARK FLYNN
Standard Singles

MICHEAL GRAVES
- vs -
A LITERAL GORILLA
Standard Singles

PRINCE ADEYEMI AND NED KAYE ©
- vs -
BOBBY BOURBON AND THUNDER KNUCKLES

Standard Tag Team Match

CYPH3R ©
- vs -
JASON CASHE
- vs -
RAZOR BLADE

15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

Trumpets blare and blare some more as the crowd settles in from the opening music. Appearing on the stage, a single drummer who happens to be a little person - instrument strapped to his chest - appears on the stage and starts rapping away a beat. Filing from the entranceway, the trumpet players join him in a rousing welcome. Soon, they each die down and the drummer disappears.

Lights flash! An entire orchestra and choir appear on stage and begin belting out a rendition of Zadok the Priest.

Applause scatters around the crowd, sprinkled amongst confused faces.

Then…

The first, frenetic strums of Faith No More's "Gentle Art of Making Enemies" rips through the arena as strobes of gold and white cast across the stage and crowd.

Three tigers slink out on stage - yes, actual tigers, unless PETA asks which in that case they were super lifelike robots - handled by masked beauties in tightly wrapped robes.

Behind them, a dozen medieval knights file through with spears thumping on the ground.

Behind them still, two pure white horses pull a platform onto the stage, and upon it a throne. And upon that throne…

Ring announcer: Please welcome… THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEW KIIIIIING OF THE XWF… KIIIIIEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAN KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG

King does his best royal wave from his throne, as the ridiculous festivities continue below him. The music dies down. The tigers growl. And not a soul in the world could wipe the shit-eating grin from King’s face.

The drummer returns, this time with a microphone in one hand and a scroll in the other.

Drummer: HEAR YE! HEAR YE! BY THE POWER INVESTED IN GOD HIMSELF, HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS SHALL NOW ADDRESS YOU! WHILE HE DOES SO, IT IS DEMANDED THAT ALL WOMEN IN THE AUDIENCE REMOVE THEIR BRAS AND FREE THE NIPS! EXCEPT THE UGGOS! AND THE FATSOS! AND THE CHICKS WITH NO TEETH!

The drummer and Kieran King both look out to the crowd.

Nobody removes their bras.

A lot of toothless uggos and fatsos in Indianapolis, they suppose.

DRUMMER: NOW… PLEASE HOLD YOUR TONGUES AND RESIST FLICKING YOUR BEAN, AS I INTRODUCE HIS EXCELLENCY, THE ONE TRUE KING OF XWF - MOTHERFUCK A COREY BLACK - KIIIIING KIIIIIEEERAAAAAN KII–

KING: NOOOOOPE!

King Kieran interrupts before his herald can finish, rising to stand on top of the horsedrawn platform with a ridiculously lavish robe draped over his shoulders, and a golden sceptre in his hand that glistens in unison with the crown on his head.

KING: No! No! No! We’re not doing that! That is one too many Ks! You shall all address me as KING KIERAN. I am from the House King, but you DO NOT deadname me with that surname! You hear me?

Drummer: HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

KING: Uh… yeah. What he said.

A tiger growl gives Kieran a chance to readjust the crown and recover his poise.

KING: Alas, my loyal subjects, rejoice! For the prophecy I foretold has come true! The ancient warlock Micheal of House Graves fell before my divine justice! The former regent Marcus of House Flynn was slain for his blasphemy! And the invading lord Spencer of House Adams was pushed back into the sea! Where stalwarts such as Sir Neddard and Lord Robert failed against the foreign hordes, it is I, KING KIERAN, who proved to be the one true defender of the realm of X!

My people… my dawgs… you want to know who represents the heart and fucking soul of XWF? It’s not Marky Mark, it’s not Ned, it’s not Bobby or Doc. It’s YA BOY! YA KING! FUCKING ME!

But fear not… for I shall be an honourable king! I am just like all of you! I like large-breasted women; stacks upon stacks of money; and spicy chicken wings! I’m just better than you, because I get to bone those large-breasted women; actually make all that money; and I can eat wings waaaaaaay spicier than you bozos! But those are just some reasons why I’m your king, but you’re still my people! And so here is my royal gift to you - aside from being able to simply bare witness to my royal presence, that is:

Henceforth, on each Warfare and Anarchy, there shall be a King’s Kontest! The competitors in such battles will fight to appease their king! In said battles, there shall be just two rules! First: Thou shall not harm thy king! Second: The contest ends when your king says it does! Fight to appease me, and me alone! For my word is law!

Now… for a demonstration of my kingly powers… tiger ladies…!!!

The hotties in the robes with ropes around tiger necks turn to face their king.

KING: The sight of this peasant displeases me…

He gestures to the drummer-cum-herald, whose eyes open wide in fear.

KING: Deal with him.

Tigers growl…

The herald begins to run!

And the tigers are let off the leash, chasing the poor guy backstage!

King smiles as he settles back down onto his throne. The armoured knights begin to thump the bases of their spears on the ground again, as trumpets start once more.

In unison, they shout from the top of their lungs:

Knights: LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

KING: You’re goddamn right…

The show begins to fade to commercial as the horses kick off once more to take the platform backstage.

JC: Hello everyone and welcome to Warfare! I am your house Jacuinde and joining me now at the both is former Madness Backstage interviewer turned color commentator Brody Goodman. Welcome Brody!

BG: Happy to be here Jacuinde!

When Not Like Most Girls hit's Latoya Hixx. came out on stage and spread her arms wide open and walks straight down towards the ring and got inside of it and moved up forward to the front of the ropes and spread her arms apart and stood there in the ring to wait for her Opponent to arrive

"Halloweenie IV: Innards" by Ashnikko plays as the lights went out in the arena. A purple hue illuminated the ramp as Brooke Hernandez walked out from behind the curtain. She walked with a purpose down the ramp and slid in the ring.

A scream echoes as it travels through every speaker in the Gainbridge arena as the lighting begins to flicker, giving the commotion happening in the entrance way a slow motion feel.

JOURNEY WITH ME INTO THE MIND OF A MANIAC
DOOMED TO BE A KILLER SINCE I CAME OUT THE NUTSACK
I’M IN A MURDEROUS MIND STATE WITH A HEART FULL OF TERROR
I SEE THE DEVIL IN THE MIRROR.

A group of men emerge, each wheeling a different object toward the aisle and down to the ring.

BUCK BUCK, LIGHTS OUT
CAUSE WHEN I GRAB THE SAWED OFF
BITCHES GET HAULED OFF (HAHA)

On the right side, a man sits strapped to a chair by his wrists and ankles. Writhing in an effort to escape, he bites down on the metal bit inserted into his mouth, all the while his eyes held open by some sort of metal device.

BARREL ONE - TOUCHES YOUR MOTHER FUCKING FLESH
BARREL TWO - TEARS YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT YOUR CHEST

The other men push a furniture truck style device with a person standing in the middle, their arms wrapped around their chest and their feet bound by chains and straps.

YOU SEE WE’RE QUICK TO MAKE THE HAMMER GO CLICK
ON OUR TEC-9 SO IF YOU TRY TO WRECK MINE
FOOL IT’S YOUR BEDTIME

The mouth guard mask strapped to their face stops the woman from biting, but does not stop her from spewing threats with every inch she is wheeled further.

FEEL THE BLAST FROM THE PHRQY BOMBA
INFARED AIMED AT YOUR HEAD LIKE YOUR NAME WAS SARAH CONNOR
DECAPITATION I AINT HESITATING TO PUT YA IN A FUNERAL HOME
WITH A BULLET IN YOUR DOME

The lights finally cease and we can see the man in the chair is Vincent Black, and the woman in the straight jacket is of course Vhodka Black.

WE’RE HOT LIKE LAVA
YOU GOT A PROMLEM?
I GOT A PROBLEM SOLVER
AND HER NAME’S FUCKING VHOD-KA.

The men responsible for transporting them unlock their constraints, and run away, as Vhodka rips free from the straight jacket, and Vincent stands up, his shackles dropping from his wrists and ankles.

IT’S LIKE A DEADLY GAME OF FREEZE TAG
WE TOUCH YA WITH THE .44 MAG AND NOW YA FROZEN INSIDE A BODY BAG

Vhodka and Vincent climb onto the apron, shedding the remainders of their confines and dropping them to the floor. Stepping into the ring, and they begin to pace like hungry lions for a moment, before stopping and staring out at the crowd, as red sparks that resembles dripping blood falls from above the ring.

NOBODY ILLER, THAN THE GRAVEYARD FILLERS, CAP PEELERS
CAUSE THEY’RE
NATURAL BORN KILLERS

LATOYA HIXX AND BROOKE HERNANDEZ
- vs -
VHODKA AND VINCENT BLACK
Standard Tag Team Match

The bell rings and right from the beginning we can tell Brooke and Latoya aren't on the same page.  For starters, neither of them seem to want to let their temporary partner start the match.  Eventually Latoya “volunteers” to kick things off… by literally running at Vincent Black, the man who's chosen to start things off for the Black family, with a Running Boot.  She connects!  Vincent doesn't stay down for long though, and soon he's locking up with her in the center of the ring.

JC: That was a hell of a running boot from Latoya Hixx but it somehow didn't seem to really phase Vincent Black much.

BG: I don't know how because I felt that boot from here.

Vincent struggles with Latoya as the latter has a notable weight advantage, though Vincent still has a few inches on her, and the two competitors go back and forth getting the upper hand.  A Snap DDT from Vincent that required a little bit of hair pulling in order to get Latoya into position, made possible by Vhodka Black distracting the referee from ringside, momentarily stuns Latoya, but soon she's back on her feet.  Vincent moves in with a series of strikes that cause Latoya to stumble back into her corner.  Brooke Hernandez slaps Latoya from behind, tagging herself in.  Latoya charges back at Vincent with a big Clothesline, following up with a Samoan Drop.  Latoya looks up at her partner, now the legal competitor on their team, who has climbed up the turnbuckle.  Latoya narrowly avoids Brooke as Hernandez leaps off with a quick Moonsault that somehow connects with Vincent as he gets back to his feet.  Both he and Brooke go crashing to the mat. 

Latoya looks annoyed once it's dawned on her that Brooke has tagged herself in, and she doesn't seem to want to exit the ring.  Vhodka enters the ring and gets all up in Latoya's face, telling her to get out of the ring as she's not the legal person.  Latoya headbutts Vhodka.  The referee orders Latoya to her corner.

JC: I don't know about you Brody but I have a feeling this tag team is not long for this world.

BG: You think?

Meanwhile, Vincent and Brooke are going back and forth with a lot of reversals and fancy maneuvering, both able to get a few moves in on the other.  The fans don't particularly love either of these people, yet they can't help but cheer for the action going on inside the ring between Brooke and Vincent.  After a Pele Kick from Brooke, Vincent makes a beeline for his corner, where his wife has since returned from the headbutt from Latoya that had her a little dazed.  Vincent tags in Vhodka.

JC: Great sequence of events there from Vincent and now Vhodka is entering the ring.

It's obvious that Vincent has filled Vhodka in on everything he knows about Brooke after their first encounter back in March.  Vhodka is playing pure offense against Brooke, first taking her down with a Headscissors, and then following up with a Springboard Bulldog once she's gotten back up.  Down she goes again.  Vhodka makes a quick cover.  Just as the referee's hand hits the mat the second time, Brooke lifts her shoulder up.  That's good for her, because it looks like Latoya had no interest in helping her.  In fact, she still looks annoyed that Brooke had tagged herself in.  Vhodka connects with a Running Knee Strike on Brooke and quickly moves into position to lock in a Camel Clutch.  Latoya decides it's time to interrupt the action inside the ring, not because she's particularly fond of Brooke, but maybe because she's still pissed off that it wasn't very long ago that Vhodka defeated her in their first match against each other.  Latoya vents some of her anger by kicking Vhodka in the back of the head, effectively causing her to relinquish Hernandez.  Latoya grabs her partner by her ankle and drags her over to their corner.  Latoya then steps back into position at ringside and slaps Brooke, tagging herself in.  As Brooke rolls out of the ring to regather, and Latoya re-enters the ring, Vhodka is able to get to her own corner and tag her husband back in.  Apparently Latoya's not going to be able to exact too much revenge on Vhodka, as she's now standing toe to toe with Vincent once more.

JC: You can tell Latoya was not expecting Vincent to be there in this moment.

After a big punch from Latoya that rocks Vincent, Latoya hoists him up and drops him with a Fireman's Carry.  She takes her time striking Vincent with a series of kicks as he tries to put some distance between them.  Latoya locks him down in a vacant corner and applies a Foot Choke on Vincent that has his eyes nearly popping out of his head.  The referee forces Latoya to relinquish the old after counting to 4, but it looks like the damage has already been done as Vincent sucks in breath.  Vhodka enters the ring and puts herself between Latoya and Vincent.  The two women start duking it out, dealing lefts and rights and really going at it.  In a shocking, unexpected turn of events, Vhodka is actually able to fend off Latoya… who once again is forced into her corner after an all out assault by Vhodka.  Wouldn't you know it, Brooke tags herself in a second time.  This time Latoya doesn't seem as annoyed, as her attention is mostly on Vhodka, who still hasn't stopped delivering her flurry of offense.  Latoya, going for a Hail Mary, Clotheslines Vhodka so hard that they both end up falling over the ropes and crashing on the outside.

THUD!!!!!

BG: That has to hurt!

Vincent and Brooke trade off rights and lefts, really going at it.  Brooke is starting to look a little worn out as the attacks from Vincent escalate.  But suddenly and out of no where, Brooke breaks free from Vincent and it looks like she's going for the Prime Time Elite… but Vincent dodges it, and now he's rebounding off the ropes… Blackout by Vincent Black.  A Claymore Kick delivered so hard and fast that the fans can't help but be impressed.  Brooke is NOT looking too good, but she's not giving up yet.  She struggles a bit, but she manages to pull herself up with some help from the rope… Vincent sees her getting up… She's on her feet, looking a little rocked.  She turns toward Vincent just as he's about to deliver a Bullet With a Name!  It connects! 

JC: Holy shit, the Spear nearly cuts Brooke in half!

Vincent wastes no time hooking a leg.  Latoya and Vhodka are still going at it at ringside and neither of them are aware of what's happening as the referee drops down to make the count!

… 1! …

…… 2! ……

………… 3!

Winners - Vhodka and Vincent Black

JC: A great opening match here and a victory for the XWF's newest tag team sensation the Natural Born Killers!

BG: Absolutely JC. You put them up there with the current champs, Them No Good Bastards or Pantheon and I think they can absolutely hang with any of them!

The lights dim as multiple spotlights rotate throughout the arena. As "Zenorus" begins to play, the spotlights all point to the stage, illuminating a velvet red curtain. As the orchestra dies down, vines creep from around the edges of the curtain, and rose petals begin to fall around the arena. Then, on the entrance of the choir in the music, the curtain is drawn open, revealing the imposing figure of Dionysus, holding a Thyrsus in his right hand and a shield on his left arm. He clashes the staff against his shield to rouse the crowd to clap with him, then roars, raising the Thyrsus above his head.

JC: Dionysus! A rising star in the XWF if there ever was one. The MVP of his Team at Fire & Ice! And he’s about to have an entire Pay-Per-View held in his honor! Revelry is just two short months away!

BG: Agreed there, JC!

JC: This crowd is fired up to see Dionysus in action! He came up inches short in his triple-threat match against Corey Black and Bobby Bourbon for the X-Treme title… Can he get the job done tonight?

Dionysus sets the Thyrsus and shield next to the ring apron and rolls inside, running to one of the turnbuckles and climbing up to rally the crowd behind him. He then hops down and limbers up, awaiting his opponent.

Flynn bursts through the curtain in a dazzling blue robe. Across the back, it says "King of the Midcarders".

JC: Mark Flynn! An XWF legend! A former Universal champion! He soared in 2022… He rose to the top of the mountain in 2023! How’s 2024 looking for Mark Flynn so far, Brody!

BG: He came just inches away! One last second counter! From a finals appearance at March Madness! And Kieran King, the man he lost to? Walked away with the crown.

JC: No reason to be ashamed of losing to a game competitor like Kieran King, indeed. But not the result Flynn wanted! However, he’s always said, when he’s taken a lump, that’s when he’s the most dangerous

Unlike his usual muted demeanor, Flynn has a big smile on his face. Looking around, as if everything about him is bright, shiny and new!

JC: Well, you couldn’t tell Flynn lost from his outlook! Seems downright chipper!

BG: Might be the good guy juices, JC! Easy to feel good when you’ve been doing good!

Flynn rolls under the bottom rope… He squeezes, elated, seemingly delighted by the texture and feel of ther rope.

JC: …Huh. Kinda hard to tell what’s going on here, Brody.

Flynn finally rolls in the ring, and bows briefly toward Dionysus, waving.

Dion nods gruffly.

The official approaches Dion and gives him the spiel: no closed-fist punches, nothing below the belt, eye rakes… Dion nods, approving.

The official goes to give Flynn the same talk…

Flynn starts talking back. Not *exactly* arguing, but wanting clearly defined terms. What IS a low blow? What IS an eye rake?

JC: …Huh. Flynn taking his sweet time tonight, getting a rundown of the rules!

BG: Well, Flynn is famously a rules-guy… Though, that doesn’t mean he’s always been a rule-follower.

The official scratches his head, reaching into his rulebook, going through the official definitions of each illegal maneuver…

Eventually, Dion shouts across the ring, like ‘we doing this or what?’

…Flynn lifts his hands acquiescently, before roaring, slamming a fist into his chest, like HE’s the one who can’t wait to get started!

The official shrugs… Points to the timekeeper!

DING DING!

DIONYSUS
- vs -
MARK FLYNN
Standard Singles

The moment the bell rings, the two grapple, dead-center of the ring!

JC: Collar-and-elbow tie-up to start! This is right in Flynn’s wheelhouse!

Indeed, shortly after the clinch, Flynn transitions into a side headlock! Dionysus wriggles, trying to counter out…

Flynn neatly transitions into a hammerlock! Dragging Dionysus’s arm behind his back!

JC: Great ring work as always from Flynn! Ever the sportsm-

WHAM! All of a sudden, Flynn smacks Dionysus in the back of the head! Dionysus doubles-over… Much more surprised than damaged.

JC: Whoa! Unsportsmanlike strike from the supposedly ‘Good Guy’ Mark Flynn!

Flynn shakes his fists at the crowd, who start gently booing, electrified!

”YESSSSSSSS! MARK FLYNN IS BACK, BABY!”

JC: …I have no idea what’s happening right now!

BG: It seems what we’ve been warned about for months has finally come to pass! Mark Flynn is back to his old ways!

JC: He has taken more losses in the last few months than he has in ALMOST all of 2022-2023… Might be the King of the Midcarders deciding it’s time to go back to basics?

Dionysus scratches the back of his head as Flynn pumps his fist, prematurely declaring victory…

Flynn spins around toward his oppo-

WHAM! Quick as a hiccup, Dionysus hits Flynn with a dropkick! Flynn drops straight onto his back!

JC: The SHEER QUICKNESS of Dionysus is STUNNING!

Flynn tumbles ass-over-teakettle onto his front from that strike… He shakes off cobwebs, clearly rocked by that strike, as Dionysus grabs him by the scruff of the neck, pulling him to his feet.

JC: Dionysus! Clearly not one to let off the pressure when the window to strike is open!

Before Flynn can even figure out which way is up… HUP! Dionysus scoops Flynn off his feet like a sack of potatoes… Aaaaaaaand…

SPINEBUSTER SLAM!

Flynn’s limbs are splayed out, before he reflexively brings his arms to cradle his neck!

Dionysus

JC: Dionysus is climbing to the top rope! Looking to end this one very early!

BG: Ya gotta remember, DIonysus is the guy that beat XWF Legend Hawaiaiian Hardhead in… What, 15 seconds? He doesn’t get paid by the hour! He gets paid to bust skulls! And he does it quick!

Dionysus, admittedly, not a frequent visior of the high-risk district, climbs, carefully sizing up Flynn, who woozily rises back to his feet.

JC: Dionysus, just like that bullhammer elbow he finishes matches with… Calculating the perfect strike!

Dionysus releases the ropes! He le-

The MOMENT Dionysus releases the ropes, Flynn dives toward the ropes, lurching onto them with his full weight!

WHAM! Dionysus gets crotched on the top rope! The crowd oooohs in sympathy, as the Man of Many Faces falls onto his face… Followed by a chorus of boos!

JC: Welp, a year’s worth of working to win fans’ trust. Thrown away in a night. Truly disgusting display from Mark Flynn tonight.

The official admonishes Flynn for his underhanded behavior. Flynn… nods along with a huge smile on his face. Like he’s elated to get an earful from the official!

”YES! YES! THIS IS CLASSIC MARK FLYNN! THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF!”

JC: …Is this some sort… mid-life crisis?

GB: I dunno, but it’s making me uncomfortable. At least when Mark Flynn used to cheat, he had the decency to sneer like he was disgusted with everyone around him… This Mark Flynn is giddy to get booed.

As Dionysus stirs from the mat, Flynn full-on SHOVES the official out of the way onto his back! …He scoops Dionysus into a frontface lock… aaaaaaaand…

SNAP SUPLEX! AS Dionysus lands HARD dead-center of the ring, Flynn floats over into a cover!

The official scrambles from being pushed, ever the professional…

1!

2!

THR-NO! Dionysus kicks out!

Dionysus shakes his head, struggling back to his fee-

SMAAAAACK! Flynn stands over the prone Dionysus, delivering another open-handed slap, this time square in the face!

JC: What is going on with all the slapping?

BG: Might be some sort of mindgames at work here?

If the goal of Flynn’s palm strike offense was to assert dominance…It seems all it did was make Dionysus FURIOUS! He scoops himself up to his feet…

WHAM! Flynn delivers a boot straight to the midsection… Dionysus doubles-over… And Flynn drives his shoulder into Dionysus’s mid-section!

JC: Oh, we’ve seen this before!

Flynn… Liiiiiiiifts! LIIIIIIIFTS! Dionysus’s feet leave the air… As Flynn scoops his opponent up-and-over…

NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!

BG: What a Northern Lights Suplex! That move was once-in-a-lifetime impact!

JC: But, when you’re watching Mark Flynn… there’s always a chance of lightning striking twice!

Indeed, Flynn somersault-floats over his opponent… Still clinched onto Dionysus’s waist…

HE LIF…

HE LIFTS…

Flynn grits his teeth, trying to deadlift Dionysus from flat off his back into a Northern Lights Suplex!

And…

Nope. Despite Flynn’s best efforts, Dionysus’s shoulder blades remain firmly on the mat.

Flynn releases his opponent, scratching his head… His finger weaves through the air as he tries doing some mental calculations.

”...How the Hell does that move even work?” Flynn scratches his head.

JC: …Okay, new theory. Full early onset dementia.

As Flynn tries to… remember(?)... or perhaps reverse-engineer the functionality of his trademark move…. Dionysus reaches up from the mat… PRONE UPPERCUT! Flynn gets dropped square onto his back!

JC: Amazing! Dionysus doesn’t even need to be standing on his feet to knock you off yours!

Flynn flops onto his face, massaging his jaw… As Dionysus pulls himself up the ropes… He lifts his arm! He draws a thumb across his throat! The crowd rises to their feet!

JC: He’s calling for it! That Bull hammer elbow! The Deified!

Flynn slowly works his way up to his feet… Looking dazed!

Dionysus runs!

He bounces off the ropes!

Flynn slowly turns around…

DEIFI-

Flynn ducks!

Dionysus runs past Flynn, who double-underhooks Dionysus! Into a backslide!

The official drops to count!

…But behind his back, Flynn gets his feet on the ropes!

Dionysus struggles! His back on the mat!

ONE!

Flynn has leverage!

TWO!

”HAHA! YES! CLASSIC MARK FLYNN VIC-”

KICKOUT!

Dionysus, through sheer strength and power, FORCED his shoulder off the mat despite Flynn’s leverage!

JC: Wow! There’s a reason using the ropes is illegal, folks! It makes kicking out nigh-impossible for most competitors!

BG: But Dionysus is clearly not most competitors!

Dion backwards-rolls onto his feet! Flynn, very surprised and caught-off guard, scrambles u-

Upsy-daisy! Dion catches Flynn under the armpits and scoops him into the air…

POP-UP CUTTER! Flynn’s head POUNDS against the mat!

Flynn… through sheer FORCE, rebounds off the mat, and onto his jellified legs…

As Dion bounces off the ropes!

DEIFIED! BULLHAMMER ELBOW!

Flynn counts ceiling tiles as the official counts!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner - Dionysus

The official raises Dionysus’s arm! The crowd cheers!

JC: What a win for Dionysus! Flynn is an XWF Legend! An incredible victory!

BG: Flynn was… a little strange, but was still as game as he is on any given night! And still, Dionysus comes away with the victory! That’s just how good he is!

JC: And imagine all the tricks he has planned for Revelry!

Dion marches back up the ramp, raising his fist as the crowd chants his name!

Meanwhile, Flynn peers up at the official… Hurt and… looking very puzzled…

”I LOST?!? CLASSIC MARK FLYNN DOESN’T LOSE!!!! THAT’S SOME BULLSHIT NEW MARK FLYNN WOULD DO!”

JC: …I have no idea what’s going on, let’s just… Cut to commercial.

Through the intro and into ‘My Name Is Human’, we're joined by the voice of the XWF Jacuinde and his new broadcast colleague, “Beautiful” Brody Goodman.

JC:  We're about to be joined here in Indianapolis by Thaddeus Duke!

BBG:  Two weeks ago at March Madness, it was the Lionheart that made his presence felt after Cypher defeated Sloane Taylor for the Television title!

JC:  He pretty well cleaned Cypher's clock!

BBG:  That allowed his kid to walk out of Minneapolis with Cypher's TV title belt!  It was a cheap trick to be sure, Jacuinde!

JC:  …where the hell is Thaddeus Duke!?

Time marches on, nearly two minutes into the entrance theme and the man himself is nowhere to be seen.  So long that the fans have grown restless.

JC:  Here he comes!

BBG:  He seems shorter than when we saw him two weeks ago.

Emerging from backstage is not Thaddeus Duke, but the physical holder of the Television Championship, 13 year old Frankie Duke.  Indy pops loudly for the young man dressed in a fine suit with the TV title slung over his shoulder as he makes his way to the ring alone.

The young man climbs the steps and enters the ring.  Indianapolis eats it up, giving young Frankie an overwhelmingly positive response.  The young man smirks as he looks upon the crowd and takes a mic from the official.

”I learned from my dad that if you want people to hang off every word you say, if you want them to anticipate whatever it is you have on your mind then… you make ‘em wait.”

Frankie's tone is deliberate, precise.  He's learned much over the years.  He tries, but fails to cover his thick Brooklyn accent.

”This has been a long time comin’,” Frankie continued.  ”This whole thing started when I was 11. It just jumped right over me bein’ two-teen and here we are two years later and that tired waste of a skin suit has made his way to the House That Duke Built.”

Indy pops.

JC:  One could argue until they're blue in the face, but its true. In many ways it is true.  Some things you see, some you don't.

BBG:  For nearly half of this companies existence, Duke blood has coursed through the veins of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

”There's a dude runnin’ around the XWF sayin’ there's more than one royal family but I promise you that in the XWF, there isn't.  There's but one royal family here and you're looking at the heir to all of it.”

Indy cheers loudly.  Even going so far as to begin chanting “Frankie.”

JC:  This kid is the most over teenager in the business.  Hands down!

”At March Madness in Minneapolis my plan began to take shape,” Frankie said pointedly.

JC:  His plan!?

”Say what you want about my dad but he was smart enough to give a victim back the power that was stolen from him.”

Easy pop.

”Cypher was close with my mom and dad. So close that when dad ran OCW, they'd leave me backstage with Tyler.  We'd play video games.  We'd make fun of the Strader’s and Easton Alexander.

“But that all changed when Tyler sold me out.”

Boos.  Lots and lots of boos.

”Easton Alexander was so hellbent on hurting my dad that he targeted me for kidnapping.”

Lots more boos.

”He couldn't do it alone.  Easton needed help.  He needed someone close to my parents.  I don't know why, but Cypher chose to betray my family.  He's the one that made it possible.  He's the one that handed me over to Easton Alexander.”

“IMA BE THAT NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN”

“LIES GREED MISERY” by Linkin Park plays over the PA and Cypher walks out onto the ramp, prompting a chorus of boos.

JC:  This can't be good!  Frankie Duke is out here alone and here comes Cypher!

BBG:  The question I have, Jacuinde, is why Thaddeus Duke would've sent that boy out here by himself!?

Cypher stops at the edge of the entrance stage.

“There are many things you’re too young to understand, Frankie, like who the green power ranger was, or why your mum and dad keep inviting random people over to play really loud games of hide and seek. Unfortunately my motives for doing what I did would likely go over your tiny brain, so I’m not gonna bother explaining myself.”

Cypher smirks.

“But tell me how does it feel to be used as a puppet by your daddy, Frankie? The guy raked me over hot coals for my role in the kidnapping but now he’s putting you in harm's way voluntarily. Truth is, kid, if you get hurt — it’s not gonna be my fault. It’s going to be his. Now you better give me that belt, the one I beat your dad’s wet dream for, or we’re gonna have problems.”

JC:  Say what you will about Cypher, but he isn’t wrong about everything!

BBG:  You have to seriously question why the Duke’s are putting this young man in the position he’s in!

JC:  This business is full of vile human beings and any one of them could very easily hurt this child.

”Tyler… the next time you touch this title… will be the last time you touch it.”

Indy pops as Cypher shakes his head.

“Wrong answer.”

Cypher begins to make his way toward the ring.

JC:  Don't do it Cypher!  He's just a 13 year old kid!

BBG:  That may be, but he took something that doesn't belong to him and now Cypher wants it back!

As Cypher makes it about midway down the aisle, a number of beefed up men with assault rifles hop the railing and surround the ring with their eyes trained on the Television Champion.  Dressed in military style fatigues, their shirts read: “VENERAS SECURITY” on their backs.

JC:  Maybe Thaddeus Duke knew exactly what he was doing after all!

BBG:  If I have my facts right, Veneras International was once owned by the late XWF legend Sebastian Duke.  It has since changed hands and is now co-owned and operated by Sloane Taylor and Sebastian Everett-Bryce!

Cypher halts his advance.  A scowl crosses his face as his attempt to regain possession of his title is thwarted by a 13 year old boy.  With the well trained and well armed security force standing between them, Cypher makes the smart move and starts to backpedal up the ramp.  Frankie grins and hops to the second rope, holding the TV title high to a cheer from the Indianapolis crowd.

JC:  Young?  Sure.  Naive?  Probably by some degree.  Does this young man know what he’s doing?

BBG:  Jacuinde, Frankie Duke has not one but two of the best teachers he could possibly ask for.  I suspect that they’re getting him ready for anything.

JC:  The question is… should they be putting him in this situation?  Moreover, what happens if something goes wrong?

BBG:  Hopefully we’ll never have to find that out.

JC:  Coming up later tonight, Cypher will be in action as he defends the Television title in a triple threat against Jason Cashe and Razor Blade.  Stay with us!

The arena falls into silence as a chilling metal version of "Come Little Children" begins to play.

Emerging from the shadows, Graves steps into the dim light at the ramp's top, exuding a menacing presence. The XTron displays a montage of Graves, each scene subtly hinting at his unnerving, predator-like persona, with visuals that are eerie and discomforting.

As he makes his way down the ramp, the arena is bathed in lime and purple lights that pulsate with the eerie metal tune.

Graves climbs into the ring and scans the crowd.

The XTron continues to flash with unsettling imagery as Graves creeps towards the corner, removing his cape and tossing it outside of the ring.

As the metal rendition of "Come Little Children" fades away, the arena lights shift back to normal as Micheal looks on from his corner.

Like all good Gorilla's are wont to do this Literal One comes jumping out of the back, the arena shaking with each and every decent back down to Earth. The Gorilla leaps into the air and comes crashing down into the middle of the ring. An action that would normally send people flying into the air but the ref and Michael Graves had braced themselves for the moment by wrapping their arms in the ring ropes keepign them grounded.

MICHEAL GRAVES
- vs -
A LITERAL GORILLA
Standard Singles

DING DING DING!

The gorilla doesn’t waste a moment, charging across the ring with terrifying speed, its eyes locked on Graves.

JC: “Oh, my goodness! Look at the speed!”

The gorilla slams into Graves with the force of a freight train, sending him crashing to the mat. The crowd is on their feet, screaming as the gorilla unleashes a barrage of ferocious beats, pummeling Graves relentlessly.

JC: “This is unbelievable! The gorilla is demolishing The Dark Warrior Micheal Graves!”

Graves tries to defend himself, but the gorilla counters with a crushing ground and pound before tossing Graves like a ragdoll.*

JC: “This is nature at its most brutal, folks!”

The gorilla continues its assault, beating Graves senseless. Suddenly, it stops, looks around confused by the cheers and jeers of the human crowd, and wanders out of the ring.

Mika Hunt begins the 10 count as the gorilla interacts with fans at ringside.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

DING DING DING!

JC: “And that’s it! The gorilla has been counted out! Micheal Graves wins, but he's out cold in the ring. He can't even celebrate!”

Medical staff rush to attend to Graves, who lies motionless.

Winner - Michael Graves

The entirely epic XTron video of TNGB takes over the arena as the lights dim. A spotlight highlights the ramp, and Thunder Knuckles walks out onto the entrance ramp, hyped and ready to fight, pointing out into the crowd. Behind him, Bobby Bourbon deliberately walks out and stops, also pointing out into the crowd. Both men glance at each other and clink their Tag Team Championships together, then in unison point into the ring. The crowd sings along with the song.

ASSHOLE, DIRTBAG, NO GOOD BASTARDS!

TK slides into the ring and gets up onto a knee, beckoning the crowd as Bobby climbs the steps and enters the ring behind him. TK stands and appeals to the crowd as Bobby raises his arms at 45-degree angles.

The stadium falls into silent as a spotlight flashes onto the top of the stage, revealing the silhouette of Isaiah King, head bowed and wearing what looks like a leather jacket open at the front.
His half of the XWF Tag Team titles strapped to his waist.

As the base hits the speakers, he raises his head and takes a big breath. He slowly raises his fist into the air and his adoring fans scream in support. His mouth curls into a smile as he starts walking down towards the ring but then stops halfway down the ramp...

The arena flashes white as spotlights from around the venue converge at the entrance room as "You Know My Name" begins playing bombastically. As the lyrics start, Ned Kaye stands at the point where the spotlights merge to thunderous applause. He lifts his fist up in the air, awaiting the crowd to do the same before joining his partner halfway down the ramp. The lights above the stadium darken in their blue color as Ned and Prince Adeyemi get closer to the ring, little bits of ember adorning the X-Tron and ramp, orange breaking up the blue. The duo each climb into the ring and take a moment to stand in the center with the tag titles held high before taking up position in the far corner awaiting the start of the match.

PRINCE ADEYEMI AND NED KAYE ©
- vs -
BOBBY BOURBON AND THUNDER KNUCKLES

Standard Tag Team Match

As the ring announcer finishes the introduction of the legendary challengers, Them No Good Bastards, and the new era of Champions, Prince Adeyemi and Ned Kaye, the capacity crowd in Indianapolis begins erupting in with applause.

TK gives way to Bobby who will begin the match, prolonging the in-ring return of Thunder Knuckles for just a while longer, while Prince Adeyemi makes his way to the apron, allowing the former Universal Champion, Ned Kaye to begin for their respective tandem.

JC: The bell rings and - OH!

Before the commentary can even begin, a power bull-rush knockdown from Bobby flattens Ned Kaye.

JC: ARE WE EVER UNDERWAY!

Ned crashes into the mat, as Bobby follows with a few stomps, snarling, and lifting the tag champ up from the sides of his skull before tossing him with ease into the turnbuckle. Ned’s back hits the ropes and flings him back out, stumbling from the corner where Bourbon wastes no time…

BG: A DINOSAUR EXTINCTION!

The pop-up spinebuster crushes Ned Kaye, as concern grows on the face of Prince Adeyemi.

JC: And Bobby Bourbon isn’t stopping there, Brody!

BG: Bobby was very clear in his words against Kaye and Adeyemi, that this wasn’t the happy-go-lucky Bobby Bourbon they would be facing tonight.

JC: You’re absolutely right. This is That No Good Bastard, Bobby Bourbon, and he is quickly dishing out the brutality he promised!

He mounts Ned, rakes his eyes, slams his head into the mat, stands and leaps… SENTON SPLASH!

Bobby goes for the cover.

1!

2!!

Kaye kicks out!

JC: And the tag championship reign of Kaye and Adeyemi lives on… BARELY!

BG: You can see Prince on the apron, looking frantic, screaming for Ned to turn the tide.

But that doesn’t appear to be happening anytime soon. Bobby slings Ned into he and TK’s corner, where Thunder Knuckles sends a punch through the middle ropes and into Ned’s rib cage, drawing the ire of the ref for a moment. Bobby splashes into Ned, and holds Ned as he falls forward, reaching to tag TK, the crowd gasps…

JC: What’s this Brody?

TK just grins and shews his hand at Bobby

BG: Looks like Old Thunder Knuckles knows that Bobby Bourbon has this thing under full control.

Bobby’s brow tightens and he nods at his trusted partner and goes back to work on Ned, swinging him back down to the mat with a furious Oklahoma bear hug slam followed by yet another Senton Splash.

He covers again!

1!

2!!

And again Kaye kicks out as Prince is having a full on meltdown on the other side of the ring.

JC: These attacks from Bobby are punishing no doubt, and obviously TK doesn’t want to halt his partner’s momentum, but TNGB would be ill advised to underestimate the fight in Ned Kaye

BG: Ned Kaye has one of the most storied and accomplished careers in all of the XWF, and it’s going to take way more than this to put him down.

Again Bobby is growling, pulling Ned up by his skull, and claps his ears! Ned looks to be in a bad way, he’s kneeling over, Bobby grabs for him again, BUT IT’S A LEGSWEEP FROM NED! Maybe this will create the separation the tag champs need! Ned is on fours, crawling toward Prince, but the leg sweep did little, if any damage and Bobby is already on Ned’s back again, mauling him. A double underhook suplex puts Ned right back down and now Bobby has a clutch submission locked.

And Prince has seen enough!

He runs into the ring and delivers a stomp to Bobby’s forehead, breaking the hold, but is quickly escorted out of the ring by the official. Ned staggers to his feet, but Bobby is already there, a clubbing blow is blocked by Ned, and countered by a step up enziguri. Ned and Bobby both fall to the mat, and after a moment of resting, begin crawling to their respective corners.

Prince has an arm outstretched as Ned crawls nearer.   

Bobby too has his arm out, but swings at nothing but air…. AS DOES NED!

JC: LOOK THERE BRODY! THUNDER KNUCKLES JUST SNUCK AROUND AND TRIPPED PRINCE ADEYEMI OFF FROM THE APRON!

TK slings Prince into the guardrail, and Bobby, back near his corner, grins seeing that Ned is still in the ring. He stands and charges toward Ned who’s sitting on his bottom, ready to eat a running knee…

BUT NED ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!

Bobby’s knee only finds the turnbuckle pad.

He catches a dropkick in the back from Ned, and gets rolled up for the

1!

BARELY A TWO COUNT BEFORE BOURBON KICKS OUT!

Ned is up, and Bobby springs to his feet. Bobby hooks Ned’s, going for a fisherman suplex, but Ned spins out before Bobby can get the lift.

NOTORIOUS KNEE!

1!

2!!

AGAIN BOBBY KICKS OUT!

But Ned is already scrambling off his pinfall and scurrying to his corner where Prince has finally recovered from TK’s earlier attack.

NED MAKES THE TAG!

JC: And now it’s Bobby Bourbon who's on an island, not even starting to get over to his corner!

BG: Maybe it’s looking like the earlier strategy of the Bastards to ride Bobby’ hot hand might be backfiring.

Prince pounces on the prone Bourbon. A sliding drock kick is followed up by a head lock combined with punches. Bourbon is kicking his legs trying to break free, but Prince is too fresh, and overpowering Bourbon for the time being.

TK goes to step through the ropes, but is stopped by the ref as Prince transitions out of the submission hold and lifts Bobby up, throwing him into the ropes and planting him back down with a running slingblade.

Prince covers Bobby

1!

2!!

TK breaks the pin with a falling double axehandle.

Prince is up, trying to fight TK back, but the official steps in and Prince is forced to turn his attention back to Bourbon who is recovering. Prince spins with a discus elbow, but only connects with Bobby’s shoulder. Bobby groans, but slides, and grabs Prince by the throat…

EMC SQUARED!

JC: EARTH'S MIGHTIEST CHOKESLAM!

The impact shakes the ring, and rather than pin Prince, Bobby keeps his hand secured around the tag champion’s throat.

He lifts Prince back to his feet and looks over to his partner, TK, who is slowly nodding his head. The crowd is going wild!

Bobby walks Prince over to TK, and goes to tag his partner in- BUT PRINCE KICKS BOBBY IN THE GUT!

A clean series of boxing combinations leaves the challenger reeling. TK tries to reach out and tag Bobby’s shoulder, but he’s too far away.

Another big gut punch from Prince!

BLADE SHARPENER!

The falling uppercut levels Bobby!

Prince covers again!

1!

2!!

NOT ON TK’s watch!

And this time TK stays in for longer than just a single attack. He takes more liberty with his time in the ring, stomping Prince repeatedly in the back of the head- BUT NED KAYE DIVES AT TK! The two begin punching one another, and Ned finishes TK off with a clothesline that sends both men over the top rope, falling out to the floor.

Bobby staggers up to his feet, and looks for Prince, but by the time he sees him it’s too late…

DETHRONING!

The springboard elbow crashes onto Bobby’s skull.

Prince covers again…

1!

2!!

BARELY!!!!! BOBBY KICKS OUT ON HIS OWN ACCORD.

Prince is stunned. And quickly, the look of shock turns to frustration, and then anger. He yanks Bobby up and slings the big man to his corner, he throws some more devastating punches to the XWF legend just in time for Ned to find his way back to the apron. Prince tags, and Ned steps in kicking Bobby in the midsection over and over. He then tags Prince again who comes back in with some nasty elbows, and a bit of blood starts to trickle its way out of Bobby’s ear. Prince tags Ned again who Arm drags Bobby out of the corner, wrench in an arm lock and allows Prince to dive from the top…. ANOTHER DETHRONING!

NED COVERS BOBBY!

1!

TK IS RUNNING FOR THE BREAK UP!

2!!

BUT IS INTERCEPTED WITH A RUNNING HAYMAKER FROM PRINCE!

BUT BOBBY STILL KICKS OUT!!!!

JC: Unbelievable Brody! Prince and Ned can’t keep Bourbon down!

BG: And can you believe that Bourbon has been the only legal man in the ring for the Bastards tonight? What started out as a good strategy for TNGB has turned into a huge disadvantage.

JC: And this arena has been waiting all night to see Thunder Knuckles get tagged in… an official reunification of Them No Good Bastards, and at this rate, they might not get that chance tonight.

BG: Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, Jerome-

JC: -That’s not my name-

BG: -Them No Good Bastards said it very plainly leading up to this match… They never left the XWF. They’ve just been letting the kids play in the sandbox for a while, and now they're back to stomp on their sandcastle. 

Ned looks furious. He plants Bobby back down with the Troopers Tribute DDT and tags Prince in again, imploring his partner to finish the bastard, once and for all. Prince sizes Bobby up and just as he stands, Prince leaps for the G.O.D Guillotine Hold!

S
O
O
N
W

SHROYUKEN! OUT! OF! NO! WHERE!

Prince is lifted off the mat, and finally Bobby has the separation he needs. He picks Prince back up and whips him at the corner where TK licks the tips of his fingers, and with a gleam of his eye, lays his hand out for Bobby Bourbon…

JC: AND NOW FOLKS!

BG: THEM NO GOOD BASTARDS ARE OFFICALLY BACK!

Bobby makes the tag and the arena comes apart at the beams.

Bobby hits Prince with a parting gift, a backbreaker, leaving the tag champ draped over his knee TK leaps off of the top rope and levels Prince with a diving knee drop to the skull.

Bobby retires, for now, back to the apron, for a much needed rest while the crowd roars for TK.

He lifts Prince with a Full Nelson Slam. Prince is in a bad way, and trying escape under the bottom rope, but TK stomps on his calf, and then moves the weight of his boot to Prince’s lower back leaving him pinned before…

JC: Well, well ,well…

BG: That rest for Bobby wasn’t very long!

JC: That’s because TK is making a wish…

BG: And Bobby is granting it with a smile!

TK pulls Prince by one of the legs, Bobby pulls on Prince’s other leg, and together the two men Wishbone the tag champion, leaving him writhing in pain. Quickly they lift Prince back up, and TK whips him into the corner.

Bobby then whips TK at Prince who connects with a crushing knee lift.

TK side steps, gets on the apron, and Bobby lands a running lariat before Prince can fall.

The bastards tag again, making TK legal.

TK hits another knee lift, and Bobby follows up with a nasty back elbow.

But before anything else can happen, Ned is back in the ring, fired up that the ref has allowed this double team for so long, he attacks TK from behind with a handspring cutter. Bobby tries to grab Ned, but he’s caught with another Notorious Knee! The ref is trying to gain control of the situation but it’s pure chaos right now. He’s backing Ned up, but the tag champion refuses to exit the ring until it's one on one.

With the ref looking at Ned, TK has recovered somewhat and yells for Bobby. Bobby stirs and sees TK gesturing for him to lift Prince who's just now getting to his feet. Prince punches Bobby in the gut, but Bobby returns the favor with a headbutt.

TK needs to buy Bobby some time, and runs for Ned. Ned sees ThunderKnuckles charging, and shoves the ref out of the way.

NOTORIOUS KNEE TO TK!

TK is out… but not down, and swaying on his feet.

Ned’s eyes go wide as TK, unconsciously grabs Ned’s leg, and plants him with a THUNDER STRIKE!

Ned falls out of the ring, and TK remains on the mat, out of it for the time being. Bobby and Prince are still fighting. Bobby eats a discus elbow, and blood flies from his mouth. The move is devastating, but somehow Bobby powers through. He lifts Prince into a hanging suplex and…

JC: OH MY GOD! THUNDERKNUCKLES IS UP!

BG: RAINBOW!

JC: LASER!

BG: DEATH SEQUENCE!!!!

TK makes an unconscious recovery and hits the ankle DDT on Prince as Bobby is slamming him with the suplex.

Prince is out!

Bobby is out!

TK is out and rolls under the bottom rope to the floor.

Seconds have gone by and the arena is so loud-

JC: I CAN’T HEAR MYSELF THINK BRODY- LET ALONE ANYTHING THATS HAPPENING IN THE RING!

BG: WHAT?!

Finally Bobby crawls onto Prince

……

……..

ONLY THE REF ISN’T COUNTING THE FALL

INSTEAD IT’S

8!!!!!!!

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ref calls for the bell!

Winners via count out - Ned Kaye and Prince Adeyemi

JC: What just happened?!?!

BG: Bobby wasn’t the legal man! Thunderknuckles was, and all along the ref has been counting him out.

JC: No one could hear what was happening, with all of the noise and chaos!

The fans are booing and throwing trash in the ring.

JC: It’s safe to say that Prince and Ned Kaye have survived this title defense tonight by the skin of their asshairs!

The hymn-like hum vibrates through the area before Lauren Hill soundfully brings in the chorus. Jason Cashe comes out from the back, stopping at the edge of the stage. Looking around the arena at the live audience, he takes a long drag off an air joint before howling up into the sky! A few fans howl with him.

Stopping as the aisle turns to ringside, Cashe drags a foot creating an imaginary line. This is the line where when passed, the talking stops. Cashe leaps up on the apron onto his left knee. He stands, ducking under the top rope to enter the ring.

The lights goes out and hear a voice saying Wrestling has one royal family and when Kingdom hit's fireworks burst open and Razor Blade comes out wearing a American nightmare outfit and left his arms in the mid air and fist pumps in a fake air and he saw a kid wearing a Blake shirt and he takes off his American nightmare belt off his waist in hands it to the XWF fan and climbs up the steps in hops on the turnbuckle and raises both arms in the air and more fireworks burst once again and he gets inside of the ring and climbs on the top rope taunts some more and gets down and takes off his American nightmare jacket and prepares for a fight

“IMA BE THAT NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN!”

CYPH3R walks out to the ramp, clad in ring gear matching that of Tamako Ito, who is proudly standing next to him. He smirks and drinks in the boos from the crowd as Linkin Park’s “LIES GREED MISERY” plays over the speakers. He looks at the crowd from underneath his hoodie, then whips the hood off as the chorus hits.

He confidently walks down the ramp, hand-in-hand with Tamako, who is beaming at the crowd despite their heat. They make their way to the apron and Tamako holds down the ropes for CYPH3R to enter. In the ring he slowly walks to the ropes and leans forward, looking out into the audience. Tamako claps furiously and then takes CYPH3R’s hoodie as he prepares for the match.

CYPH3R ©
- vs -
JASON CASHE
- vs -
RAZOR BLADE

15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

The bell sounds and Cashe and Razor rush Cyph3r! Both men pepper Cyph3r with hammer blows!

JC: Both men laying into the champion early here tonight!

BG: Neither man wants him walking out as champion!

Cyph3r is quickly backed into a corner! Cashe with an open palm chop to Cyph3r! Razor pulls Cashe out of the way! Razor with an overhand chop to Cyph3r! Cashe yoinks Razor away, and another open palm chop to Cyph3r! Razor pulls Cashe aside with even more force!

Cashe has had enough and pulls Razor aside!

Razor and Cashe stand face to face, jawing at each other!

Razor shoves Cashe!

Cashe shoves Razor!

Cyph3r steps out of the corner, and a right to Cashe!

Cyph3r with a right to Razor!

Cashe with a side knee life to Cyph3r!

Razor and Cashe with a stereo hip toss to Cyph3r!

Razor hooks around with a clothesline to Cashe!

Cashe stumbles into the corner!

Razor with a dropkick to Cashe in the corner!

Cashe stumbles out of the corner into a drop toe hold from Cyph3r!

Razor moves to capitalize, but Cyph3r hooks him, hoisting him up!

JC: Wow, what a maneuver by the Television Champion!

BG: CYPH3R FOLLOWING UP WITH A PIN!

1…

2…

JC: Razor kicks out with absolute authority!

BG: I guess Cyph3r didn’t get all if it on that one!

Cyph3r looks frustrated with the referee!

Jason Cashe with a boot to Cyph3r!

Jason Cashe brings Cyph3r to his feet!

Exploder suplex to Cyph3r!

Razor back to his feet, and he rushes Cashe!

Razor with a cross body to Cashe, landing with a pin!

1…

2…

Cashe kicks out!

Razor quick to recover, and he’s too his feet!

Razor gets up to the top rope!

Cyph3r intercepts!

[/white]JC: WOW!

BBG: Vintage Cyph3r!

JC: Vintage? Dude has been here for a couple of months!

BG: Brand new offense from Cyph3r![/white]

Razor is still reeling from what Cyph3r did.

Jason Cashe catches Cyph3r by surprise!

SCRAP ACTION DRIVER!

Cashe is ready to capitalize with a pin!

Razor stops Cashe with a Diamond Blade!

JC: THE DIAMOND BLADE! THE DIAMOND BLADE!

BG: Wow, how many rotations did he get on that one?

Razor pauses to basque in the cheers of the audience! He turns and brings Cyph3r to his feet!

No!

Cyph3r backs Razor away into the corner!

BG: I think we all know what Cyph3r is thinking here!

JC: He’s thinking of a way to stay Television Champion!

Wha-BAM!

JC: Oh, what a sight!

BG: Who knew the human body could do that!

Cashe, Razor and Cyph3r are all down in the ring.  Cyph3r slowly begins to get to his feet as Thaddeus Duke emerges from backstage.  The Indianapolis chapter of the XWF pops despite the lack of fanfare or pomp and circumstance.

JC:  Conspicuous by his absence earlier tonight as Cyph3r attempted to confront Frankie Duke, but he’s here now!

BG:  This can’t be good for Cyph3r, Jacuinde!  Thaddeus Duke has it out for him!

JC:  He does, but it appears as though Thaddeus is just getting himself a closer look.

In the ring, Cyph3r gets to his feet.  Hearing the commotion from the crowd, Cypher turns toward the entrance way and notices Thad standing with his arms folded in front of him near ringside.  The television champion shoots him the bird and starts running his mouth.

Meanwhile, on the far side of the ring, the young possessor of the TV title, Frankie Duke emerges from beneath the ring and climbs to the apron, wearing Cypher’s TV title around his waist.

JC:  This is just bad!

BG:  I don’t know that I like what’s happening here!

JC:  Cyph3r has no idea what’s going on behind him!

BG:  But just like Cyph3r insinuated earlier tonight, Thad Duke is putting his kid in harms way!

Both Razor Blade and Jason Cashe are getting to their feet with Cyph3r remaining unaware as he and Thad run their mouths at each other. On his hands and knees, Razor looks at Frankie and reaches for a tag. Frankie looks confused considering not only is he not a wrestler, but this also isn’t a tag team match. Nevertheless, Razor tags Frankie and retreats to the apron.

Frankie protests but Razor insists.

Back in the ring…

JC: MARK OF JASON!

BG: Cyph3r never saw it coming!

Just as Cyph3r was returning his attention to the match, Cashe blasts him with his bullhammer elbow. On the apron, Frankie seizes the opportunity and scales the turnbuckles.

JC: Young Frankie Duke!  Ascending into the high rent district!

Frankie leaps from the top rope and comes crashing down on top of Cyph3r!

JC: Tadpole Splash!

BG: Frankie Duke with the gift of flight!

Upon the landing, the TV title belt fastened around Frankie’s waist impacts Cyph3r’s face.  Frankie is quick to get back to his feet. Razor Blade is distracted by what he just saw and eats a Mark of Jason from Cashe. Blade falls to the floor.

Frankie escapes the ring, and retreats back to his smiling father. Cashe covers Cyph3r.

1!

2!

3!

JC: Jason Cashe is the new Television Champion!

BG: Thanks to Thaddeus and Frankie Duke!

JC: I don’t think the Duke’s will see it that way!

The official raises Cashe’s hand in victory.  On the floor, Frankie removes the belt from his waist and hands it up through the ropes to the new champion.

JC: A wild turn of events, with Razor sacrificing his chance to win the Television Championship!

BG: The fix was in on Cyph3r tonight, and you hate to see it from someone who worked so hard leading into the match!

WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION - JASON CASHE

JC: Well folks that's all the time we have for you tonight. Join us in two weeks from Memphis where our new Television Champion Jason Cashe will be defending his title against Latoya Hixx. That plus so much more. For Brody Goodman I'm Jacuinde saying goodnight!

Thank You To The Following Match Writers and segment submitters and of course all you sexy rper's out there.

Jett Sterling
Davey Dunham
Dolly Waters
Bobby Bourbon
Peter Principle

Thad Duke
Kieran King
Buzzkiller

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Prince Adeyemi (04-07-2024), Thaddeus Duke (04-07-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-07-2024)