Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sincere Lee Wild returning to Saturday Shove It
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-01-2013, 08:42 AM

XWF99 News:
Rumors have been spreading rapidly about Sincere Lee Wild finally returning to Saturday Night Shove It in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation after seeking multiple psychiatric evaluations concerning her mental health as ordered by XWF Board of Directors and General Managers. After a brief interview with Sunny Daze Mental Institution based out of St. Petersburgh Florida, Dr. Olivia Steel has confirmed that she has indeed cleared Mrs. Wild for action.

DR. OLIVIA STEEL: “A psychological assessment may come in two forms, a formal and informal. The formal assessment involves the use of tools such as questionaires, checklist and rating scales, while an informal assessment is the interview, or evaluation which usually lacks such structure or organization. After sitting down with Mrs. Wild I did have a lot of concerns, but was unable to find any reason to admit her to Sunny Daze as a permanent resident. All the test I had conducted with her came back normal, but I have spoke with both the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Board of Directors and General Managers and authorized through them monthly visits to keep track of her mental stability. As of now that is all the information I can release since she is under the Doctor, patient confidentiality agreement with me and Sunny Daze Mental Institution.”

Rumors around the twittersphere and internet is that Sincere Lee Wild will be making her return to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation sometime in Mid-August of this year.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-04-2013), DeathMerchant (08-01-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-02-2013)
DeathMerchant Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

08-01-2013, 08:50 AM

Welcome back! I can't wait to see you bust some heads again!

[Image: HLane.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
DeathMerchant Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

08-01-2013, 07:52 PM

Dude, I don't know what your problem is but I have a solution for it. Sign your name on the dotted line and I'll put you out of your misery.

[Image: HLane.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post