Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 08:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness VI 2024 RP Boards
What Needs To Be Done
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-16-2024, 03:23 PM

In the darkness, Oswald's voice would speak out, as braziers slowly lit up one, by one, showing a stone spiral staircase going down, down, down.

"Years ago, I was told that if I put my mind to it, I can do anything. I was told that if I simply applied myself, I could become one of the top Universal champions.

I never wished for that caliber of championship. My whole goal was proving I was one of, if not THE most X-TREME motherfucker in this company. I simply wanted to tear, and maim and break and show off the most brutal displays of power and agility all packaged into someone human. The epitome of what can happen if you win the genetic lottery."

The flames began to change colors, going from a vibrant reddish-orange, to a more dark color.

"I was born into a family of wealth, of prosperity, born into what could essentially be called, modern day royalty, here in America."

The colors begin to change into something more reminiscent of blue.

"I have been many things. Have become, many things."

The screen shows clips, the different Faces of Oswald, from Ghost Tank, to recently, the persona of Mr. Oz; A father figure, a trusted wise man to the younger generations of XWF stars.

"I have gone from New Breed to Mr. Oz. Imbibing Death and making it my bitch. I have done so much in life that even GODS kneel and show me respect.

Yet you all have forgotten my ferocity. Have a collected amnesia of the things I can and do, willingly so, to other human beings and myself.

My first XWF Pay-Per-View was War Games. I annihilated several of my opponent's team members, I even split my fucking skull open and went into the King of the XWF series with fresh wounds, showing how little I care about myself.

This, is my newest PPV. For the past few years, if I join into a PPV, you know EXACTLY what you're getting."

The fires start changing to darker greens now

"And what the staff have decided, is that I am to fight for the right to be the FIRST EVER champion in this company, of something. This might as well be the X-Treme title, because the very SECOND I saw it was in my future? I. Have. Wanted. It.

I have never wanted something so much, until it was dangled right in front of my face.

I never thought I could be the FIRST, EVER, of any of the titles the XWF would have.

At March Madness, this is my chance. To etch my name in the history books, into the annals of XWF lore, that I, OSWALD AUTEM SEPHTIS, am the FIRST Anarchy Revolution champion!

This, is a chance for true immortality in this company, barring controversy that is. One that strikes my name from the record and name me VACANT.

I don't think these two think of this belt the same way as I do, the same appreciation, the admiration, the seeming carnal and mental need to hold something bright and shiny and be called its first owner.

It will never matter what my amount of losses are. No amount of wins. None of that will matter because I would always be Anarchy's Revolution Champion, for the first time in its lineage."

The green coloring starts to become lighter, more vibrant now.

"Everyone, from friends, family, crowds, and even enemies, have made a call-to-arms, one could say, for the old me. Not the ones that were successful and held titles. No. They want to witness the destruction. They want the New Breed to resume treating the XWF as his stomping grounds.

They want to watch a New Kind of Monster run roughshod over his opponents. They want blood to be spilt. To see blood, tears and sweat to be shed."

His laugh echoes through the stone stairwell as it becomes louder and more numerous, as if he was simply laughing at the best joke in the world and the green flames become more vibrant, then slowly become what some would term as 'loud'. The color so offending, it hurts someone's eyes to look at it. The green getting brighter and brighter.

The last braziers would show black flame ignite from them, air causing it to dance seductively. As the camera gets closer, deeper into the darkness, where the camera reveals a platform, then runs into what could essentially be detailed as a cage. A raised jail cell, one could say as fire begins to spread around the darkness, with the color of the fire resembling one of the brightest green colors, a neon color.

"I shall give them that. I will give my enemies that which they miss, but they'll realize a couple things. Very important things.

The XWF is MY kingdom. I no longer want you to believe in me to help you. I want you to believe in the fear I put in you. Soon, they will realize they should've been more aware of the phrase-"

He slams into the cell, as light shines down on the cell, and it's Oswald, dressed as his first version. His hair bright neon green. His clothes are black with neon green trim. His eyes are different than normal. His right eyes wears a sclera contact, blocking out all light from entering, and the other is neon green.

"Be careful of what you wish for."

He begins to laugh heartily, as the room goes dark once more and the camera zooms in on his neon green eye as the laughter becomes like a cackle.

[Image: eyes.gif]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Jason Cashe (03-18-2024), Jett Sterling (03-21-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-16-2024), Sean Parker (03-21-2024), Theo Pryce (03-24-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-18-2024)