Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Comes Around Again
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-13-2024, 11:00 PM

Oz grumbled, seeing the upcoming card for the PPV, and saw Centurion was there for the title match against Sean Parker. He stood up from his seat, and walked away from his phone.

"This world doesn't deserve me. It doesn't deserve me at my full strength yet, if this is how I'm going to be treated. But, if Centurion does win, then I should be in the running behind him, and I know I can beat him. I've beaten him for a title once before.

Centurion, Sean Parker, they have a tall climb ahead of them before their one on one. They will have to climb from this destruction I leave in my wake during the match with John.

By the way, John. I know you're primarily a tag team man, that's your special thing you like doing, mostly with Wish. However, this is something I also know. I was once part of Money Titans, remember? So you know I can be a tag team monster as well as a solo one.

Centurion, I've beaten you once before, and that was with 2 other people going against us. I ended up the Champion then. So I hope you become champion again, so I can show what it's like to face the Avatar of Death. It's much like when a God hitched a ride inside me, which got me that title win for Anarchy.

Sean? I haven't beaten you, yet. Will this be the first time? Or will it be a defeat? We'll see how well John and I do. Either case, I hold no qualms if I win or lose."

He sighs as the camera fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Jett Sterling (03-14-2024), John_Black (03-14-2024), Sean Parker (03-14-2024)