Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men are totally idiots
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-13-2024, 04:15 PM

after Warfare went off the air we saw The Irresistible Force Latoya Hixx when she was throwing stuff in the back and screaming and taking out of frustration on other people while Steve Sayors came out nowhere to try to keep Latoya cool.
[Image: 20210906_RAW_thumb_X_nia--b8e616328d8741...179913.jpg]
Steve Sayors: Sorry to disturb you Ms Hixx. but last Saturday night you lost your match to Vhodka Black. but this week you'll be competing against two men which they are Davey Dunham and The Essence of Excellence Cadryn Tiberius in a Xtreme Rules Elimination match where the winner receives a future title Opportunity any thoughts, Latoya?
XWF mixed reactions to Latoya when standing next to Steve
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2bHXW9Bzbd2zyRxupP_q...g&usqp=CAU]
The Irresistible Force| Latoya Hixx: ever since I made my first debut match with Vodhka Black. pretty up a fight against me but when the time comes I will fight Black once again in the meantime I get to face two sexy men two of them are Cadryn Tiberius and Davey Dunham. and when I defeat those two then I get a Future title shot next week on Anarchy at XWF.
Steve Sayours: and you actually think that you can take out both of those men in your triple threat Xtreme rules Elimination at Anarchy.
The Irresistible Force| Latoya Hixx: Cadryn Tiberius and Davey Dunham. better not lay one finger on me or there will be some Consquences in our triple threat Xtreme Rules Elimination match on Anarchy at XWF.
Steve Sayours: but what if you can't survive your match against Dunham and Tiberius. on Anarchy.
The Irrisistible Force| Latoya Hixx: Oh I'm gonna survive this triple threat Xtreme Rules Elimination match once in for all and  when I Eliminate those two men then I will officially earn myself a future
Title shot after my triple threat this Thursday night at Anarchy.
Steve Sayours: can you even defeat Dunham and Cadryn? this Thursday
The Irresistible Foce| Latoya Hixx: only how the match gonna turn out cause if they try anything to double team me who i will power out myself and beat the holly hell outta both of them two men who I will be seeing them this week in my triple threat Xtreme Rules Elimination match to earn myself a title shot for anyone on Anarchy and Warfare and once that match is over then I will decide which title I will challenge for after I take care of Dunham and Tiberius. in this match at Anarchy on XWF.
Steve Sayours: is there anything else you likw to say about Davey and Cadryn.
The Irresistible Force| Latoya Hixx: I truly don't like Most Men at all period So Tiberius and Dunham the two hundred and seventy two pound woman is gonna crush you two Gentlemen at Anarchy in our triple threat and I will be waiting on you two this week at XWF.
Latoya walks off when Steve Sayours continues talking
Steve Sayours: thanks for the support Ms Hixx. and good luck on Thursday
Steve Sayours: we hope that Latoya. can win her match when she steps foot inside with two giant men and to see who gets a chance for a future title shot and Latoya will be involved in this match with two men at Anarchy on XWF.
The camera fades when Latoya heads back to her locker room before her match begins this Thursday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Latoya Hixx's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (03-15-2024), Dewey Gobblecoque (03-13-2024), Jett Sterling (03-14-2024)