Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Rick
The Rickinator Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-12-2024, 06:30 AM

Rickinator opens up to him butt naked in his tiny apartment complex playing on the new meta quest 3 grinding the most popular and un-defeated game GHOST OF TABOR

In the mist of grinding he notices the cameraman from the opening from his nose cover of the headset

"YO HES RIGHT THERE! Hold on tweadle dicks I got company... ugh yooo wassuuuup welcome to my crib just been grinding kertek since the new update. They've finally brought out the collector and I need a fuck ton of tier six gear to grind this dude out."

Rick puts his meta quest three onto the carpet

"I'm smart as hell I should know how to defeat this dude I have all the info and cheaky spots to hide in. ANYWAYYYYS...
I see I got a battle coming up should be easy with my strengths. I'm one of the more feirce ricks I set my mind to something and go for it. So be prepared you two cuz I'm not leaving without a fight."

Rick grabs his vr headset and takes it Over to his night stand to put it on charge then heads over to his tiny kitchen to make breakfast

"Hope you don't mind if I make me something to eat while your here I would offer buuuut saving the rest of my cash I got for my bills."

Rick sighs before yelling

"FUCK JOE BIDEN AND YALL, just like how sleepy Joe brought inflation I'm gonna be bring inflammation to both of your faces.
Tommy you will WISH for me too stop stomping on your face, YOU WILL WISH YOUVE NEVER STOOD UP TO ME. You'll wish culty would save you from my demons. As for you razor...

Your nothing, your pitiful, so easy to take down."

The area around Rick starts to darken as he speaks in a more serious manner.

"You see folks I've been gathering so much about you two. Tommy wish a silent vigilant creature whos wanting more power. Razor blade a wanna be Wrestler with a dick up his ass. You both won't stand a chance I can see your everyone. I am the rickinator destroyer and builder of worlds. I have more power in my left testicle than you too cum rags. Hope to see your bloody faces soon."

Rick gets closer to the camera as the room fills with silence and starts to darken. He fills the camera lens with his face before whispering.
"Ricky ticky tavy beeeitch"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Rickinator's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (03-13-2024), Jett Sterling (03-14-2024)
The Rickinator Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-12-2024, 06:34 AM

(03-12-2024, 06:30 AM)The Rickinator Said: Rickinator opens up to him butt naked in his tiny apartment complex playing on the new meta quest 3 grinding the most popular and un-defeated game GHOST OF TABOR

In the mist of grinding he notices the cameraman from the opening from his nose cover of the headset

"YO HES RIGHT THERE! Hold on tweadle dicks I got company... ugh yooo wassuuuup welcome to my crib just been grinding kertek since the new update. They've finally brought out the collector and I need a fuck ton of tier six gear to grind this dude out."

Rick puts his meta quest three onto the carpet

"I'm smart as hell I should know how to defeat this dude I have all the info and cheaky spots to hide in. ANYWAYYYYS...
I see I got a battle coming up should be easy with my strengths. I'm one of the more feirce ricks I set my mind to something and go for it. So be prepared you two cuz I'm not leaving without a fight."

Rick grabs his vr headset and takes it Over to his night stand to put it on charge then heads over to his tiny kitchen to make breakfast

"Hope you don't mind if I make me something to eat while your here I would offer buuuut saving the rest of my cash I got for my bills."

Rick sighs before yelling

"FUCK JOE BIDEN AND YALL, just like how sleepy Joe brought inflation I'm gonna be bringing inflammation to both of your faces.
Tommy you will WISH for me too stop stomping on your face, YOU WILL WISH YOUVE NEVER STOOD UP TO ME. You'll wish culty would save you from my demons. As for you razor...

Your nothing, your pitiful, so easy to take down."

The area around Rick starts to darken as he speaks in a more serious manner.

"You see folks I've been gathering so much about you two. Tommy wish a silent vigilant creature whos wanting more power. Razor blade a wanna be Wrestler with a dick up his ass. You both won't stand a chance. I am the rickinator destroyer and builder of worlds. I have more power in my left testicle than you too cum rags. Hope to see your bloody faces soon."

Rick gets closer to the camera as the room fills with silence and starts to darken. He fills the camera lens with his face before whispering.
"Ricky ticky tavy beeeitch"
Hate Post Like Post