Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not seeing the big picture
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-22-2013, 10:26 PM

(crane is shooting video from his phone in the locker room before the show)

(sitting in his locker with his wrestling gear partially on)

Crane: John Madison, i heard what you had to say about our match and i have to wonder- are you deficient? You and I both are getting an opportunity to stomp out one of this company's top guys and here you go talking smack about me too? I'M YOUR PARTNER. You're saying Sid Feder was calling me out because i was "weak prey"? Well, hell son, they must not have thought much of you either to make this a handicap match and not a triple threat.

Look, i get it, you're one of those guys that would rather go around beating his chest than actually do the smart thing. Which in any other context, i could care less. BUT, a handicap ladder match. This SHOULD be a no brainer. We can completely destroy one of XWF's best and then move up ourselves. Did that not cross your mind? So here's what i propose, you and i dispose of Sid Feder once and for all and then when it's just the two of us left standing, we can find out who's the prey and who's the predator. One way or another, John, you will learn from The Monolith tonight.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2013, 10:17 AM

Madison watches Benjamin Crane's promo on his IPad which has a cracked screen, similar to Peter Gilmour's. After watching the promo, he turns on the recording device of the IPad and cuts a return promo to Crane.

Madison:

"If you come near me I will cut your head off."

"Otherwise, let's go out there and have a fun match, partner!"

Madison then places the Ipad under the door crack of Crane's dressing room. Will Crane get the message?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-23-2013, 10:37 AM

Ooc: my iPod screen got fixed 2 weeks ago ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post