Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Climbed Highest Mountains
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-28-2024, 11:34 AM

What is all of this?!

The exasperated voice of Ruby breaks the silence as we open up inside the garage at Centurion’s luxury cabin in the Poconos. There, we see a chalkboard propped up in the middle of the room, with various photos and connecting lines on it. In the middle of the chaos are three distinguishable pictures - a photo of Madison Dyson, a photo of Jett Sterling, and a photo of the former XWF Hart Championship. There are three lines of string that connects the three photos together in a triangular pattern.

Standing in front of the chalkboard is Centurion, looking over all the connections he has made. He turns to Ruby and reveals a very disheveled version of himself.

[Image: 3ikhVLjM.jpg]

It’s research.” Centurion says in a croaked, strained voice.

Research?” Ruby says, curiously. “Because from here, it looks like the markings of a crazy person.

I need to know what’s going on before I get ambushed again.” Centurion says, turning back around to face the chalkboard. “I’m tired of Jett Sterling throwing the entire book at me just to get me out of Anarchy. I’m tired of him playing defense for a Nazi. And I’m tired of him booking “surprise opponents” every other week. These people are all connected somehow, and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Maybe they’re not?” Ruby says in an honest tone. “Maybe Jett is telling the truth and he can’t book you against Madison Dyson, and she has nothing to do with the rest of what he’s pulling off.

You mean to tell me he can get her to come back for a funky gauntlet match, a number one contenders match, and a title match, but he can’t force her into the ring one last time?” Centurion asks in a combination of annoyed and confused. “If that’s the case, then Jett isn’t just evil - he’s completely stupid. He almost handed his biggest title over to a wrestler who wouldn’t even be here.

Well, THAT…” Ruby pauses, thinking about what Centurion just said. “That IS possible.

Centurion walks up to the chalkboard with a marker and adds a question mark above Madison Dyson’s picture before popping the cap back off and pacing away from the board with wild gestures. “The chances of that are slim, but I won’t say it isn’t possible. If that’s the case, though, then the pool of potential Hart Title winners is smaller. Dyson has connections from back in the day. Jett doesn’t. While I have no doubt Jett put out a call for anyone who fit the criteria, I doubt he has the money, the leverage, or the personality to recruit someone like…Robert Main, for example. Ned Kaye’s a little busy at the moment. Half of the wrestlers who held the title prior to me are either dead or blacklisted from the company. I suppose Robbie Bourbon would do it for the laughs…” Centurion walks up to the blackboard and writes “Bourbon” on it with his marker. “...but I think it’s someone who needs the payday. Someone who could use the payday, while also wanting to work their way back into the mix. I can only think of three names that Jett could conceivably pull off that fits that category…

Centurion begins writing on the backboard again, but this time in bigger letters under Bourbon’s name. He steps back and circles the three names he listed off. “Michael McBride, Barney Green, and Hawaiian Hardhead.

There were a lot of people who held that belt over the years.” Ruby says, questioning Centurion’s assessment of the situation. “A lot of whom haven’t been seen in years, and who very likely hate you. I don’t think you can narrow it down to those three.

Those three are the only ones who would do it WITHOUT Madison Dyson getting involved in some capacity.” Centurion says as he puts the cap back on the marker and tosses it onto a table next to him. “Anyone else would get added because of her influence. So I guess we’ll see just how truthful Jett is being. If one of these three end up being my opponent, then I’ll call it a coincidence. If it’s anyone else, I’ll know for a fact that Jett Sterling is working with Madison Dyson, and I will adjust accordingly.

What does that mean?” Ruby says, almost concerned with what Centurion is saying.

It’s simple.” Centurion quickly responds. “If Jett refuses to deliver me Madison Dyson…then I’ll just have to fight him.

Or, and hear me out…” Ruby says as she slowly walks towards Centurion. “...you can take the opportunity that’s in front of you and worry about getting your revenge later. If you win this match, you’ll get a shot at the Anarchy Title. You’ll put everything back together again. Just wave off what Madison did to you as a bump in the road, and go after Sean Parker at the Pay Per View.” Ruby walks up to Centurion and brushes back his hair. She gives him a slight kiss on the cheek before stepping back. “Oh, and take a shower. You stink.

Centurion cracks a smile, perhaps for the first time in a while, as Ruby turns and walks out of the garage. Centurion turns back to the chalkboard and looks at it one last time. He looks as if he is done with his calculations, but stops and thinks for one moment. He grabs the marker off the table and scratches the bottom of his chin before taking the cap off and writing one last name underneath the three that he circled.

“Vinnie Lane”.

Centurion pops the cap back on as the camera fades to black.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021