Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's why I can't lose
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-27-2024, 09:07 PM

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

When the lights go out they hear voices like Wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom hit and the firework bursts open and comes out The American nightmare Razor who appears to wear a gray suit on stage and spreads his arms and fist pumps in mid-air and more firework above and he slaps little kids and adults and signs autographs and posters of himself and he gets on top of the top rope and spreads his arms out once more and more fireworks burst open once again and he gets down and gets inside of the Anarchy ring and the time keeper hands Razor a Microphone while talking to The XWF after the music fades down
           [Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Elimination-Chamber-645x370.png]
American nightmare|Razor Blade: Wilmington, Delaware What do u want to talk about.
{XWF Universe cheers on for Razor in the middle ring}
[Image: 107969185.jpg]
American nightmare|Razor Blade: eight days ago on Anarchy I've lost both separate matches first off John Black defeated me twice at Free for All and at Anarchy but I do have to say John that was impressive match that you and I had on Anarchy.
but enough of John Black. lets talk about my next victim which he goes by The Rickinator. now he suppose to fight me this Thursday when we have ourselves a Xtreme rules match on Anarchy at XWF.
XWF boos at The Rickinator when Razor continues talking
[Image: WWE-Smackdown-Cody-Rhodes-2-645x370.png]
American nightmare|Razor Blade: and when it comes to Thursday I will win this match and put The Rickinator on notices and once that's over and done it's time for The American nightmare to compete in March Madness round one when I meet this other so called Spencer Adams. he's my next Opponent for March Madness and when I win this whole March Madness then I could fight for Sean Parker Anarchy Championship after I settle the differences from this week and next week on Warfare until that's over I will win this year's March Madness rather Spencer Adams and The Rickinator wants to see Xtreme then I will give him one come Anarchy Thursday when we both face to face each other in the same ring together and when that's all in done it's over to Warfare March Madness first round on XWF.
XWF Universe chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: quali-sono-i-migliori-momenti-vissuti-da...riera.webp]
American nightmare|Razor Blade: So The Rickinator. I'll be seeing you in three days on Anarchy for our Xtreme rules match and that goes for oyu to Spencer Adams. I will diffentely see you on March ninth at Warfare in March Madness round one until then I will beat both of you sperately until I get what I deserve in that's an Anarchy Champion but I'm gonna wait til I win the whole thing starting from Anarchy and next week's Warfare March Madness and Spencer Adams and The Rickinator you two better get prepared for what's coming towards your way cause The American nightmare isn't losing this match as long as I win my first and seocnd win of Anarchy and Warfare on XWF.
American nightmare|Razor Blade:  by the way  The Rickinator. and Spencer Adams in joy while it lasts cause this week I will be the one who wins both matches on Separate shows at Anarchy and Warfare and just remember this The Rickinator and Spencer Adams. who's the real American of XWF?
Razor drops the mic and Kingdom hit's once more and he exits out of the ring and slaps a few more kids and adults in heads straight back to his locker room before both of his matches begin this Thursday and next week on Anarchy and Warfare
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Razor's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-29-2024), Jett Sterling (02-29-2024), The Rickinator (03-02-2024)