Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Cross-Promotional Event Boards » Cross-Promotional Rosters
HONORED GUEST: Here For Cross-Branded Event Tatiana Jolee
Tatiana Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-17-2024, 08:49 AM

WRESTLER NAME HERE

ADD PHOTO OF CHARACTER HERE

Wrestler's Real Name: Tatiana Jolee Greymore 

Wrestler Age/Date of Birth: December 21, 1982

Height: 5'2

Weight: 113lbs

Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia

Alignment (Face? Heel? Antihero?): Face

Pic Base: Tegan & Sara

Backstory/Important Character Details: Getting her start in late 1999, Tatiana has worked all over her home country of Canada for over 20 years, racking up championships and awards, as well as paying her dues and taking her lumps. Now, in the twilight of her career, she has come to the United States in hopes of breaking through that glass ceiling into mainstream success. TJ is a true Journeyman who has a deep respect for the business as well as the craft of putting together a gameplan that will not only result in (hopeful) victory, but also one that entertains the fans and turns heads. She works smooth, clean, and technical, rarely making a mistake with a move, hold, or combination in the ring.

Strengths: Ring General - TJ has 25 years of experience to fall back on and always works a very clean match | Unbreakable - TJ has never suffered a severe injury in her whole career and has been dependable wherever she works

Weaknesses: Size - At 5'2 she lacks the size or strength to bully anyone not her size | Technical Focus - She can become susceptible to errors when forced to FIGHT rather than WRESTLE  

Entrance Theme Music (Provide YouTube link as well as name and version): Plowed - by Sponge 

Ring Entrance (PLEASE write one out for use in match/show writing): The guitar opening of “Plowed” by Sponge begins to bellow out over the P.A system bringing the attention to the stage as the lights strobe as if in sync with the tempo of the song.

Will I wake up, some dream I made up
No, I guess it's reality
What will change us, or will we mess up
Our only chance to connect with a dream

-KA-BOOM!-

The fireworks explode off the top of the tron bringing the end to the strobes as a spotlight illuminates the figure of Tatiana Jolee standing there. Dressed in her blackout ring attire with matching boots and pads - her hair is pulled up in a bun and she has a black leather jacket with the Canadian flag on the back.

Will I wake up, some dream I made up
No, I guess it's reality
What will change us, or will we mess up
Our only chance to connect with a dream

Say a prayer for me
(Say a prayer for me)
Say a prayer for me

Say a prayer for me
(Say a prayer for me)
I'm buried by the sound

Of a world of human wreckage
In a world of human wreckage
In a world of human wreckage

Where I'm lost and I'm found, and I can't touch the ground
I'm plowed into the sound

To her side steps her manager, Ruby Goldhirsch dressed in a classy business savvy designer outfit, and after a nod to one another, the duo makes their way down the ramp to the ring.

ANNOUNCER: “Making her way to the ring, accompanied by Ruby Goldhirsch - from Vancouver, British Columbia… TATIANA JOOOOOLEEEE!”

To see wide open with a head that's broken
Hang a life on some tragedy
Plow me under the ground that covers
The message that is the seed

After a quick conversation with Ruby on the outside, TJ walks up the ring steps, gliding across the apron before entering the ring through the middle ropes. She gives the hard camera a smirk and a little wink while removing her jacket before settling into the corner to await the start of her match.

In-Ring Style (Technician? High Flyer?): Classic Traditional Technician 

10 or More Standard Moves: 
GRAPPLE (front): Hip Toss | Arm Drag | DDT | Snap Suplex | Cradle Piledriver | Reverse Atomic Drop | Snapmare Suplex | Measured Punches to head | Front Facelock into Knee

GRAPPLE (behind): Bridging German Suplex | Side Russian Leg Sweep | Running Bulldog
SUBMISSION: Sleeper Hold | Figure 4 | Kneebar | Old School Sleeperhold | Armbar | Cross-Faced Chicken Wing | Grapevine Ankle Lock | One-Legged Boston Crab | Cross-Face | STF | Hammerlock | Butterfly Submission | Dragon Sleeper
IRISH WHIP: Back Body Drop | Flapjack | Cutblock (Frontal Chopblock)
CORNER: Brett’s Rope Elbow Drop | Middle Rope Superplex
GROUND: Headbutt to Abdomen | Flip Over Leg Mare | Stomps to knees | Running Forearm drop to head | Running leg drop | Punt kick to back

Trademark Move Name(s): Double Clutch
Description(s): Y2J's Codebreaker

Finishing Move Name(s): The Sharpshooter
Description(s): ask Bret 

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: N/A

Additional Notes (What are some things that they would ALWAYS do? Or would NEVER do?): 
Tatiana is [b]not [/b]a highflier, in fact she is quite the opposite working a very clean, very technical style and doesn't take any risk without first measuring her odds. Her plan of action is always to ware an opponent out by attacking various limbs and slowing matches down to a grind in order to soften her foe up for either a submission or impact finisher. She will almost always take the high road and won't use shady tactics unless it's a rather personal grudge match, or if the match type demands a level of barbarity (though she will hold moves in a rope break until the ref reaches the four count before releasing). She is very serious about her craft, and prides herself on working a clean, flawless match without nonsense or hot dogging.
Edit Hate Post Like Post