Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It All Shall Burn
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-19-2024, 04:21 AM

"The world cries out. It wants to be healed.

The cancer that sickens this world, runs rampant through the XWF. An illness that must be treated with the most brutal methods possible. It grows lesions, tumors on the skin, rot in the marrow.

I did not beat Centurion, nor was I the one taking the pin. I brought pain and suffering to them both, and reveled in it.

I wanted to be a family man. To bring those new under mine wing and help them find their very footing so that they can push to their utmost heights.

Who else would do such a thing? Who else would care as much as I have? Who else would take time out of their lives, to help?

No one would. I would. Yet in the end, no one believed in me.

That was all I asked. Place your faith in me, to bring you to greater heights.

I was a fool to think those who need guidance the most, would give one shit about being helped.

In the end, I am nothing more than a monster. A tool of destruction, much like a sledgehammer. An instrument of precise pain and accurate suffering, like a scalpel.

My gloves are stained with blood, the body of the XWF carved up, and I must do away with the instruments that brought forth this future carcass and try my hand at healing it.

But without belief, there is nothing I can do.

For over a year, I told you all to believe in me, believe in my hands cleansing the decay that lays there, festering underneath the very flesh of this company.

If only you had believed...

in me."

Oswald stands in a dimly lit hallway, shining light upon the decaying wood, that threatens to fall and crumble under his feet with each slight movement, his face covered for now, by the blank white mask.

"Soon, I will show you the might of what could have been accomplished, through the power of your faith. Your belief in me. To my family in BOB, look away. Because when the fight begins, you will see the very monster they all crave to face.

If a man has no purpose in life to strive for, he can fall into two categories: Shame or Determination."

Oswald turns to face away from his camera, sighing softly as his left hand clasps the wrist of his right while walking at a wall.

"My purpose was something I was trying to create, to manifest it by bringing new blood under my wing. To guide them, rather than harass them. Because I failed instilling that dream in others, it is time to return. Time for a resurrection. This world prefers a deft hand to cleanse it, and I shall be provide it.

The Reaper has returned, to slake the thirst of his future enemies, to make them remember, the reason why I change.

Because it is not for me that I change:"

He turns his head to look behind him

"It is to warn you of your abrupt end."

He looked forward again

"I know nothing about 'Dick Drizzle'. A gnat that doesn't deserve much lip service. He believes himself the main character in everyone's story, when all he's good for is to be comic relief. A secondary or tertiary character in a novel.

Ask any friend of yours who knows about me. When I come back, I make sure my existence is known to my enemies. At Anarchy, you will feel what it is like to receive the punishment of a being with the might to rip you into two halves of the same dumbass without losing a single bit of sinew from your flesh and bones.

As for you, John Black. We continue to fight, it seems like every year, we face one another several times. This Anarchy will be no different. You know exactly how difficult it is to beat me. To win against me. In almost every encounter, I have come out with the win, the other very rare times, you managed to win. However, the win-loss record would favor me, over you.

I once held fondness for you and your hetero life mate, Tommy Wish. That fondness has gone far away from my heart. Now, I seek to destroy. This Frankenstein's Monster has been loosed, and no one in the vicinity will be safe.

At Anarchy, you and Dick will know receive nothing short of PTSD when I finish this match with your bodies mangled. Broken, bleeding, wishing for death and not receiving the right treatment you need. When my name is spoken, you two will cower. See me and you will freeze in fear.

The match ends, and my hand will be raised up.

You two never gave me your faith in me to help, and that is why I feel nothing except pity. Why I feel disappointment.

If only you had believed in me, this situation could've been rectified and already been done and dusted. Now, I must hurt you both.

Prepare yourself for Anarchy For I will show no mercy to either of you."

As he finishes his words, the walls around him begin to crumble and what seems like a black and crimson colored portal or wormhole getting larger and larger as the pieces crumble and get sucked in.

"Whether I hold titles, or not. Win or lose, I am the final boss of this company, creating heroes out of my losses."

As he begins to walk to the rip in time and space, he looks back once more,

"Neither of you are coming out of that match, without realizing why I'm feared and respected in this company."

With that, he walks through, and it closes behind him, and the room reappears, as if all that just didn't happen and the screen fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-19-2024), Jett Sterling (02-20-2024)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
'The Natural' Dick Drizzle (02-20-2024)