Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-26-2024, 05:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Įţ əŋð§ ĥęřë
The Rickinator Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-05-2024, 11:24 AM

In the still of the night, the room was a canvas of shadows, punctuated by the silvery glow of moonlight that seeped through the curtains. It was a scene that could have been straight out of a silent film, had it not been for the modern anomaly that was about to disrupt the tranquility...

Rick rises out of his poorly put together bed and unlocked his device and there it was, a message that instantly captivated his attention:
"XWF Title Match Thursday."

LIVE FROM SWINNEY RECREATION CENTER

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

KING OF THE SKIES
SEAN PARKER©
vs -
THE RICKINATOR
SINGLES - CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS"

he tossed his phone at the window, shattering the glass and breaking open the frame. The cool night air rushed in as he stormed out of the house, into the woods.

The moon was full, casting an eerie glow over the forest. The trees towered above him, their branches creaking in the wind like skeletal fingers. Rick ran through the underbrush, his heart pounding in his chest. He could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins, making him feel like a demonic entity, unstoppable and wild.

He stops and stares into the camera.

"SEAN FUCKING PARKER, SERIOUSLYYY...
You know I've could've been put up to someone more challenging than this Scottish fuck. When we get into the ring I'm gonna rip your fucking lungs out and use them as bag pipes and watch you rest in piss you bastard. I'm not letting another low life screw me over. If I didn't get inter-dimensional portal debri in my eyes I've would've kicked CENTURION's ass."

Rick now enraged activated his endo skeleton and the device hummed to life, and a bright blue laser shot out of his eyes, illuminating the dark forest. The beam struck the barn with a resounding crash, sending splinters of wood and the remains of cattle flying everywhere.

Rick cracked a sly smile as he leaned into the camera, his eyes gleaming with a fierce intensity. He knew he was about to unleash hell on on Sean parker, and he couldn't wait to see the look of shock and awe on his face.

"Hahaha HAHAHAHAAA YOUR DONE FOR SEAN. I hope you'll be able to atleast kick out a few time so I have more fun with you. I can't wait to hear you wease and gurgle on your own blood when you feel the force of 20,000 newton's to your skull. I want to hear your ribs Crack under the pressure of my foot and see the look of fucking terror in your eyes as you take your last breath..."

"I want to see you bleed parker"

"It's going to be a fantastic ride wouldnt you say"

"I see you like to read, study the dictionary."

"How about you take the time to read into me"

"Your chances on beating me is zero to none"

"SO ID ADVISE YOU TO CHOKE ON IT AND COUGH UP THAT BELT"

"ĮŢŞ ŊØŢ ƳØŲŘŞ"

Ricks body aching and his lungs burning, crawled towards the nearest tree, the moonlight casting a silver path before him. His heart raced with both exhilaration and anger, the adrenaline pumping through his veins making everything seem a tint of red. He reached out and grasped the rough bark of the tree, pulling himself upright until he stood, barely steady on his feet. The cool air caressed his sweat-drenched skin, and for a moment, he allowed himself the luxury of a satisfied smile. It was a smile that was both exhausted and creepily sinister, as if he knew something the rest of the world was yet to discover.

"Your done for parker, My plan is one hundred percent. I can't wait to hear you scream."

Rick's eyes gleamed with a sinister intensity as he crawled closer to the camera, his grin spreading across his face like a mischievous Cheshire cat. His movements were slow and deliberate, each step calculated to send a shiver down the spine of anyone watching. The air around him seemed to grow colder as he approached, as if the very presence of the camera was drawing the life out of the room.

As he reached the lens, Rick's grin grew wider, his teeth glinting in the light like a predator's. He leaned in close, his breath hot on the glass, and yells: "RICKY TICKY TAVY BEEEIIIIIITCH."

fades to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Rickinator's post:
Jett Sterling (02-14-2024), Sean Parker (02-07-2024)