Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freezballz
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-16-2024, 07:41 PM

[Some weeks removed from Anarchy, Tommy is currently in the basement of JB’s house where it was furnished with it’s own room. For some time, he was sitting alone in the dark at his bed disheveled and completely neglectful of his body. One day, JB came downstairs to knock on the door and he wasn’t answering. So he barged in the room to see Tommy doing the five knuckle shuffle to Dolly pictures on his laptop. T then stopped and looked at him, while JB looked on like a disappointed father towards him.]

JB: T don’t tell me this what you been doing for a week and a half now. You haven’t came out the basement since you moved in!

T: Man, can’t you see that I am… at my low point right now!

JB: So?... you can’t be cooped up in this room all day. Didn’t you not sign up to a gym around the area?

T: Yeah, I did… but I canceled the membership cus it was too expensive.

JB: T!... well that’s whatever… but you need to get out of the room, and get some fresh air. I was planning on going for a walk around the neighborhood if you want to participate in it. I’m about to get ready at like fifteen, so make up your mind then, alright?

[T nodded in silence as JB left the room, as he looked on the laptop, he found out about Dolly’s um “freestyle” and he quickly shut that tab off. Then he decided to put on some sweats and a hoodie to take a walk outside with JB. It was mid afternoon, and it was pretty cold as they walked around the neighborhood.]

T: Fuk it’s cold as hell man, this is why you layered up? You should have told me to layer up as well. I’m freezing my nuts off here.

JB: I did tell you to bring a glove and a hat but you didn’t listen, i checked the weather it was like 29 degrees F up in here.

T: Sheesh, I know its dead of winter but shit i miss those days in Texas where the temp was a low 50 degrees out there. This east coast weather anit hittin for me.

JB: Well, do you want to go back there?

T: Nope, not in million years for now. But, I guess I am homesick or something like that, but i had soo much bs to deal with that I don’t want to go back again.

JB: Yeaah i’m sure on that.

[By this point, they manage to do a five mile distance from the parking lot of a rec center back to JB’s house, along the way the make a quick stop at a local cafe spot. T ordered a hot tea while [JB ordered a bottle of water from the cashier. They waited for their order at an order spot where their names were called and they picked up their items. They found a place to sit, while there was some people in it who were avoiding the cold weather.]

T: Place is packed man, i feel soo weird about it.

JB: It’s just people avoiding the cold, i don’t blame em.

[T drank his tea, while JB was looking on the TV screen above them about the weather for the next few days, and JB was upset at what he heard.]

JB: Damn it, it’s gon snow!

T:  How many inches?

JB: 2 Feet of snow, I hope we can make it to New Jersey before they shut down our flight this week.

T: I made sure to get us there with the train.

JB: Train from B-Mo to New Jersey? That sounds idea because I didn’t even book the flight at all there. When you got the tickets to head there?

T: Before you interrupted my Dolly-Shuffle, I was on Amtrak and found an overnight train to the spot by this Wednesday night. So, when we get back we need to pack our shit and plan to hit the train there before it snows.

JB: Wow, I had no idea you planned for all this. Looks like you aren’t the depressed and anxious man I knew!

T: Ehh… wouldn’t say all that…

[T had a nervous laugh as he sipped his tea, while JB was drinking his water. Time had passed, and T was packing his stuff for the overnight trip to New Jersey for the show in his room with a roll on carryon. He decides to pull out a small tripod and film himself on the process and thoughts of what’s to come.]

T: I made it.. I made it! I got my shit in the bag, and i’m ready to head out to New Jersey for the Anarchy show. Even though it’s overnight, but its a short distance from where we are. Maybe might take like a couple of hours but so what, it’s worth it. Just like how it was worth being cooped up in the basement, I got to learn about Rick and Scott Stineburgs or whatever the hell it’s said. When I looked up on Scott, I was shocked to learn that he was once in jail for some shit to do with pills from different doctors.

That’s a bad rap he got, but that’s what it takes for him to be roided and pilled up then so be it. But last week, it was bullshit because I knew from the jump that they didn’t want to say a thing so we had to bring them out and whoop them. So Scott, if you’d like a repeat of last week then this time it aint got to be in the ring, it can be anywhere. So if you want to back down, then be my guest, because that means you are a punk ass bitch to me.

Whatever you decide to do, come out or stay home… your call Scott.

[From there it fades off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Jett Sterling (01-17-2024)