Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Free For All 2024 RP Boards
Twisted Affection: Drowning In The Raging Waters Of My Love
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-20-2024, 05:25 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

"What happened?"

[Image: giphy-1.gif]

"Markl?"

"MAAAARK!?!"

"WELCOME..."

[Image: giphy-2.gif]

"...TO HELL!"

"WUT?

Does it feel hot in here to you..?

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...53746f.gif]

"ARISE, MICHEAL GRAVES, TWISTED CHAMPION OF DARKNESS. YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH DEATH'S DOOR WAS BUT A PASSAGE TO TRUE POWER. THE INFERNAL FLAMES HAVE CLAIMED YOU, NOW THEY EMPOWER YOU. RETURN TO THE WORLD OF THE LIVING, A HARBINGER OF SIN. DRAW THEM INTO THE EMBRACE OF SHADOWS, LEAD THEM TO ME, THEIR ETERNAL TEMPTER, THE DEVIL!"

[Image: fireball-hell-hole.gif]

NOW!

[Image: Hobotown-USA.jpg]

Early morning
HOBOtown, USA

Emerging from a makeshift shelter pieced together from discarded cardboard and tattered trash bags, Micheal Graves blinks into the harsh light of dawn. 

Confusion etches his face as he crawls onto the wet sidewalk, his last memory a vivid recollection of his match with Mark Flynn and it's explosive finale. 

The aroma of urine and unwashed ass fills the air, a stench as unpleasantly familiar as his own reflection, which he stares into from a puddle.

Suddenly, a woman walks past, clutching a steaming cup of coffee. Without a second thought, Graves reaches out, snatching the cup from her grasp. The woman lets out a startled yelp and scurries away, leaving Graves with the hot beverage. He takes a deep sip, the bitter taste grounding him in this unexpected reality.

Coffee in hand, he fishes out a battered old phone from the depths of his less sticky pocket and dials a number with practiced ease. The phone rings, connecting him to the XWF's very own blast from the past, the ever-eccentric Vinnie Lane, who is rumored to be touring all of Biden's favorite vacation spots this year (explaining his absence). 

Graves waits impatiently, the phone pressed against his ear, but there's no answer from Vinnie Lane. Annoyance flashes across his face. "Typical fucking Lane," he mutters under his breath, "never around when you need him!"

He ends the call and scrolls through his contacts, his frustration evident from his angry coffee sipping. 

Eventually, he finds another name that might be able to help and hits dial — Theo Pryce, the man with the answers, hopefully. The call connects, and Theo's voice crackles through. "Hello?"

"Theo! It's me, Graves," Micheal says, a hint of amusement in his voice at the bewildered silence on the other end. "Yeah, yeah, I know – supposed to be dead and all, but... uh, surprise?"

"The hell? Micheal Graves!? You're... supposed to be dead," Theo stammers.

"Yeah, thought so too, but I guess not. Look, Theo, I need to get back to work. Turns out, you really can't take shit with you when you die. I'm fucking broke again!" 

Theo hesitates, his confusion clear in his voice. "This is... unexpected. I... need to figure some things out before we even think of booking you. You can't just return from the dead and jump back in the ring. There are... well there has to be procedures, and... uh..."

Micheal cuts him off. "—I don't give a shit about any of that! I'm starting to think you just don't want me on your stupid TV show again! Is that it!?"

"Well..."

"Bullshit! You ain't fucking me over like that! I've been loyal! I'm the only veteran who has never left for greener pastures! I've stood by XWF through thick and thin! Good times and bad!"

"To be fair, you usually have something to do with the bad."

"Fuck you Theo! Eat shit and get me back in the ring! You owe me!"

"Owe YOU? For WHAT!?"

"Remember that time you bribed me to not fight so hard in my TV title defense by offering me a Uni-shot?"

"That never happened!"

"Didn't it? Regardless, the way I see it, I played fall guy for you twice there. Least you owe me is the opportunity to take back what I gave away!"

"We're not playing these games. Congratulations on not being dead, now goodbye!" Theo's voice is firm, final.

"WHAT?!" Graves explodes in rage, the phone nearly slipping from his grip. "You can't do this to me, Theo! After all I've been through?!"

"It's not about YOU, Graves, never was. It's about the XWF's direction in 2024. We're moving away from... well, from the type of controversy you bring."

"Controversy? You're fucking kidding, right? What about Madison Dyson? Last I checked, she was collecting pubes on Anarchy and murdering innocent grandma's in her dreams! How can you justify employing her and not me?" Graves' voice is laced with anger and disbelief.

There's a brief pause, and then the line goes dead. Theo has hung up.

Graves tries to call back immediately, but there's no ring, just a message about a voice mailbox not being set up. He stares at the device in disbelief, his anger boiling over. He hurls the phone across HOBOtown, watching it smash and explode into pieces against a distant wall.

"Fine, Theo. If that's how you want to play it..." He mutters to himself, his mind racing with anger. Graves knew one thing for sure – he wasn't going to let Theo Pryce or the XWF keep him down. He was back, and one way or another, he'd find his way back into the ring.

With a resolute nod to himself, Graves turns away, his mind already plotting his next move. The XWF might not want him, but Micheal Graves was not a man to be easily deterred. His journey was far from over, and he'd prove to everyone, especially Theo Pryce, that the Dark Warrior could not be denied.

Micheal Graves has done found himself at a crossroads.

Having miraculously returned from the dead, his XWF comeback was met with resistance from stupid-ass Theo Pryce. Now that Lane was out of the picture, Theo was happy to step BACK into the role of Gravy-keeper-downer.

But Graves' head is harder than steel, baby, and he was damned determined to reclaim his rightful spot as champion… Of course, not at first.

It DID take some motivation…

[Image: ezgif-5-38a92469f6.gif]

Despite her looking a little crusty these days, Graves had all the motivation he needed, and quickly embarked on a journey that would not only reinstate him in the wrestling ring but also entwine him with the lives of the rich and powerful.

Gravy knew that he needed a unique strategy to persuade Theo and the XWF to welcome him back… yet again…

Anyway, during his brief stay in Hell, met a man named Jeffery, who enlightened him to the secrets of the elite, specifically those with a penchant for extravagant lifestyles and unique desires.

It was common knowledge that former President Bill “Sexy-Sax” Clinton, despite his years out of office, still maintained a taste for certain indulgences, particularly the company of beautiful girls, and as Jeffery once mentioned, ‘he likes them young’.

Graves saw this as an opportunity.

He started by infiltrating high-profile parties, using his charisma and fierce notoriety to gain access. His aim was not to mingle for leisure but to establish connections with billionaires and influential figures who could be instrumental in his plan. Graves used his wrestling stories and larger-than-life, gender-bending persona to captivate these elites, gradually becoming a sought-after guest for his entertaining antics and the unique perspective he brought from his unusual life.

Over the coming days (Gravy moves fast, baby!) he became a familiar face in these circles, and Graves leveraged his position to become the go-to person for those seeking the company of young, attractive women, including President Clinton, whose balls were as blue as his wife’s pantsuit since Jeffery died.

Gravy made introductions, sourced product, and always ensured the utmost discretion.

[Image: 1331231023-kids-fall-out-of-van.gif]

[Image: speechless-bill-clinton.gif]

Indeed you were, Bill, indeed you were.

And because of Bill’s glowing recommendation, Gravy was granted access to all sorts of influential figures in various industries, including those with significant investments in both sport and entertainment.

Graves began to influence these billionaires, sharing his vision of how his return to the ring would not only boost ratings for XWF, but also bring a new level of excitement and publicity to the stagnant company, making any early investors ‘shit-tons’ of money!

Gravy’s wild stories of flying to space without a spacesuit to hack government satellites, sharing his body with a women, becoming a women, becoming homeless, becoming a robot, being outed as a liar… battling with Mark-fucking-Flynn coutless times and somehow always getting cheated by stupid fate.

Nodoubt, the money-marks were hooked. They had never knew such rich entertainment hid itself behind ‘low-brow’ professional wrestling.

The turning point came when Graves retold the ‘Ballad of Dolly’ and went to work selling a pitch for a modern day rematch for the gold she’d just won from some nobody named CRAP.

The billionaire investors were so impressed by Gravy’s pitch and the potential for high returns.

Graves used this leverage to pressure Theo Pryce. He presented a compelling case: with significant investment money on the line, refusing Graves' return would mean a substantial loss of potential revenue and growth for the XWF.

And let’s face it, boys… Growth is EXACTLY what the XWF is begging for with ‘FREE 4 ALL’.

So, the economic angle, combined with the public interest that Graves' return would undoubtedly generate, was a proposition too beneficial to ignore.

He may have hated himself for it, but Theo Pryce had little choice but to relent, reinstate Gravy.

With his return to the XWF now secured, thanks to his manipulation of the elite, Micheal Graves was ready to set his sights on the Television Championship, and began to prepare for Dolly Waters, and a battle steeped in history and personal vendettas.

Graves knew that to win this fight, he needed to do more than just physically prepare, he needed to wage a psychological war.

I clumsily handle the GoPro, a relic I swiped from Ruby ages ago, as I finally manage to coax it to life with my awkward and clumsy hands.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave," I muse aloud, my voice a chaotic symphony of madness and clarity. "2017, a year of uproar and upheaval. A reality star turned president and a nation divided. Amidst this maelstrom, in the world of professional wrestling, a different storm was brewing, one centered around a young prodigy named Dolly Waters."

I start pacing, my footsteps echoing in the dark.

"Heh, Dolly Waters. That name, it's like a sweet melody that turns into a scream in my head. You know, before I showed my true colors, we teamed up, me and Dolly. It was something outta a freak show, really. Me, the guy who loves chaos more than a shark loves blood, and her, the shining star of the XWF. For a moment, we were like this twisted version of a dynamic duo, kickin' ass together in the ring.

"But here's the thing, the darker part of the tale. I loved Dolly Waters. Yeah, you heard that right. But in my world, love ain't something soft and warm. It's like a razor blade – sharp, dangerous, and when it cuts, it cuts deep. Loving Dolly meant I wanted to harm her, to break her, to see that light in her eyes flicker and fade. It's my kinda love, the only kind I know."

"That Savage, the one right before I turned on her, it was like a dance of the damned. I played my part, watching her move, thinking about how it would all come crashing down. She trusted me, can you believe that? In her eyes, there was this glimmer of hope, like maybe, just maybe, Graves ain't all bad. But that's the thing about hope – it's so damn fragile."

"And then, the very next Savage, I did what I do best. I turned on her. It was beautiful, in a way. The shock, the betrayal, it was all written right there on her face. For a moment, it was like I held her heart in my hands, and then I crushed it. That's what love means to me – it's destruction, it's pain, it's the craziness that makes life worth living."

"From that moment on, me and Dolly, we've been locked in this endless, twisted dance."

I pause, a dark smile playing on my lips as I recall the events.

"For years, our feud has silently raged on. Dolly, once a symbol of hope and resilience, was transformed by the ordeal. She returned to the XWF a changed woman, colder, more cynical, her spirit dimmed. And I, Micheal Graves, remained the twisted mirror of her torment, a manifestation of her darkest fears."

My eyes glint with a hint of madness.

"And now, as fate would have it, our paths cross once more. Our battle continues, morphing and evolving, yet eternally bound. Dolly, standing on the brink of conquering her past, and I, Micheal Graves, ever chasing the ghost of a twisted dream."

I throw my head back, laughing at the absurdity of it all.

"Here we are, set to clash again in a saga that mirrors the turbulent times we live in. Dolly Waters, the fallen star fighting for redemption, and Micheal Graves, the sadistic reflection of a society's darkest impulses. Two sides of the same coin, forever locked in a dance of destruction."

I pause, my expression turning contemplative.

"But this time, it's different. This time, we're not just fighting each other; we're fighting for our very identities. For Dolly, it's a battle to reclaim the dignity I once ripped away. For me, it's a relentless pursuit of a fantasy that gnaws at my soul like an unquenchable thirst.... Let.Me.Love.You."

I step forward, licking my lips.

"Look at her, Dolly Waters, the Gypsy Queen, a mosaic of contradictions and delusions from the start," I sneer, my voice laced with disdain. "She prances around now, masquerading as a symbol of strength, a beacon of resilience in a world that's chewed her up and spat her out more times than I can count. But what is she, really? A walking paradox, that's what!"

I pace back and forth, my words spilling out with unbridled contempt.

"She talks of being a victim, a survivor, yet look at the trail of chaos she leaves in her wake. Manipulation, deceit, betrayal – these are the tools of her trade. She speaks of divine guidance, of tarot cards and spirits, but it's all a facade, a mask to hide the rot within. At least with me, I'm upfront about who I am!"

I pause, shaking my head in mock pity.

"Poor Dolly, always playing the underdog, the misunderstood soul. But it's all a performance, a desperate cry for attention. She claims to fight against the system, against the 'corporate-sponsored' puppets of the XWF, but isn't that exactly what she's become? A puppet, dancing to the tune of her own delusions."

My laughter echoes in the night, bitter and mocking.

"And let's not forget her so-called 'divine victory.' Manifesting her win, she says. Ha! As if the universe gives any more of a damn about Dolly Waters than it does me. It's just another layer of her self-deception, a way to justify her failures and shortcomings. She wants to be seen as a revolutionary, a trailblazer, but in reality, she's nothing more than a charlatan, a pretender to a throne she'll never rightfully sit upon."

I lean closer to the camera, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Ah, yes, Dolly did manage to snag the Television title from CRAP," I concede, but my tone is laced with mocking amusement. "A victory, sure, but let's not get carried away, she won't be champion long... She never is."

I pace back and forth, the smirk no longer only playing on my lips.

"Now she's set to defend her title against me, THE DARK WARRIOR, back from the DEAD! And this, this is where Dolly's so-called championship mettle will TRULY be tested. Does she have the fortitude, the resilience, to face someone who's been through hell and back, a few times? Someone who's experienced life as man and woman, and been chewed harder and spit further than she ever has? Is Dolly Waters prepared to—FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER—dig her heels in the dirt and fight till her last breath to protect everything she holds dear? Or does she turn tail and run straight to her safe space– somewhere she's spent far more time than in the ring."

I stop, turning to face the camera directly.

"Dolly may have surprised some by beating CRAP, but let's be honest, it's not like CRAP was the most formidable of champions. A rookie with talent, but a rookie nonetheless. For someone like myself or Dolly, he was a mere stepping stone, a minor hurdle on her journey back to the top of that mountain. And now, she faces a real challenge, a true nemesis in me, Micheal Graves, and she has a real big problem starring her right in the face."

I lean in, my eyes intense.

"XWF: Free for All, me and Dolly, we're gonna dance our last dance. And oh, what a dance it's gonna be. You see, 15 minutes don't sound like a lot, right? Just a quarter of an hour. But let me tell ya, 15 minutes alone with me, Micheal Graves, is 15 minutes more than anyone, especially Dolly Waters, ever wants to spend."

"In those 15 minutes, it's gonna be a journey through hell for her. Every second in the ring with me is like an eternity of pain, physical, and mental. Oh Dolly, sweet Dolly, she's gonna feel every tick of the clock like a knife twistin' in her gut."

"I'm gonna push Dolly to her limits, and then I'm gonna push some more. I want to see that hope in her eyes turn to despair, that spirit of hers crumble into dust. I want to send her running back to that safespace, this time NEVER to be seen again.

"Dolly's riding high, got some gold, now she's thinking she's untouchable, but at 'Free 4 All,' reality's gonna hit her like a Gravy train, straight through whatever's left of her dreams. She's gonna learn the hard way that should have never come back!"

"So, Dolly, if you're listening, you better be ready. You better be prepared to go places you've never been, to feel things you've never felt. Because in those 15 minutes, I'm gonna take you on a ride you'll never forget. Make you feel every inch of my love. It's gonna be brutal, it's gonna be ugly, and it's gonna be the kind of thing that nightmares are made of."

"I've promised a lot of powerful people that I'd make them a lot of money, so XWF Universe, watch closely. 'Cause what I'm 'bout to do to Dolly ain't just for show, it's a masterpiece in the making. A work of art where pain and terror blend together like blood on canvas. In those 15 minutes, I'll be her worst nightmare come to life. I'll be the shadow in the corner of her eye, the monster under her bed. When she looks at me, she won't see a man, she'll see a monster, a fiend, a creature of pure, unadulterated horror."

"And when it's all over, when the bell rings and Dolly's lying there, broken and defeated, the XWF Universe will know one thing for sure – GRAVY'S FUCKING BACK!"

I throw my head back and laugh.

"Dolly Waters, bask in the fleeting warmth of your triumph while you can, for it's destined to be devoured by an abyssal void. You're clinging to a title, struggling to validate that your victory wasn't a mere cosmic accident, a laughable blip in the annals of chaos. And like everything else you've ever put your mind to, it's about to ALL come crashing down!"

I point at the camera, my expression turning serious.

"At Free for All, I, Micheal Graves, will put Dolly Waters to the ultimate test. Will she rise to the occasion, or will she crumble under the weight of her own delusions and the harsh reality of facing a man who's defied death itself? Only time will tell, but one thing is for certain – she ain't got the best of track records!"

I step back, a sinister smile spreading across my face.

"See you at Free for All, Dolly. May the best... or the worst... of us win."

(Spoiler: That's me!)

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-21-2024), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-21-2024), Jason Cashe (01-22-2024), Mark Flynn (01-27-2024), Misty Waters (01-21-2024), Peter Principle (01-21-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-21-2024), Sean Parker (01-21-2024), The Rickinator (01-22-2024), Theo Pryce (01-25-2024)