Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DQ The PBH
The Rickinator Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2024, 05:20 AM

The unsettling wind settles as Rick opens his arm display

"Look at the power by the hour crew, So nice to be put up against something that's more my power. Three against me HA PATHETIC, you will all need to team up if you want to defeat THE RICKINATOR. "

Rick smiles at the list seeing fresh meat added to the bar

"I want to start off with Pariah. Looky here pal I know your new but I won't be easy with you baldy. Look like one of the rejects off of KISS. Ace gay-hley lost not just his guitar but his hair too. Go try to find fame Kim Dracula you won't find it here, So scram twerp." You'll get squashed trust me. Go look at what I did to Barney Green,
He was truly the saddest fight I was ever put up against. Now don't even try coming into this battle.

Rick starts cleaning his ears before entering a big speech toward Barney Green

"Mr. Green I got your letter from the studio, let me read it to you Mr. Green we are terribly sorry to inform you on that last song you did against The Rickinator damaged some of the producers ears on set and we will send medical bills your way. We also want to inform you about your record deal with the company has been cut due to the savior injuries and lack of listeners. Sincerely Mon County record's.

Damn Barney even had my ears bleeding.
How was that last match against me Mr. Green wasn't what you wanted huh. HAHAHAHA you still have me laughing about that whole father of pain bullshit.
Well who's your daddy now, How's it feel to be put back in place from someone who just shows up out of no where. I warned you I warned everyone, this won't end well and surely won't be easy for any of you. Come and try to face me again Mr. Green try to show your power now. After that last match I'd advise skimping out on this one.
It's not worth getting your ass kicked twice. Maybe I can smack a few pounds off you, would help you move better.

Rick starts to feel the frustration over Barney green as his eyes start to glow from his core overloading with anger.

"Barney Green your still the one I will pit down 6 feet until you leave this place. This is now my palace you've lost your spot on the throne for the all mightiest Wrestler, THE RICKINATOR!!!"

A faint high pitch sound emitts from his hand as I gets louder
BANG

Rick shoots a giant gravity pulse through an orphanage

"OH YEAAAAAAAA BARNEYYYYY iii got a sssonng for youuu, wrote it just for you."

Clears throat

Fuck you Barney
You fat mother fucker
how'd you get so big
you've been drinking butter
While your mother fucking
Baby's your ass
After that battle cuz I knew you
Wouldn't ever of lasted
Try to mask it
The pain you feel
Atleast you know it's real
After I'm done with you
You won't have no sex appeal
I can't wait to have you under my boot
Making you squeal"

Now that's bars Barney learn from the pro and execute it better next time okay thank you"

He peaks at the display one more time to notice one last person on the list Hershel Kiss

What fucking rip off is this, Hershey Kiss really? What the fuck is this, I'm not trynna fucking punch this dude and chocolate milk comes flying out his humongous shouldn't be fucking possible tits. Bros basically got two hangs and two bowling bowls flying at me. I mean its still gonna be easy putting this pile of pudding into the ground just look at him there's no way he can fight. This gut is gonna die from diabetes just like Mr. Green. Surprised it hasn't happened already considering the amount of fucking calories you both intake.
There's a thing called fasting both of you should try it but back to you Hershey, Harvey, Hershey whatever doesn't matter. I don't know you but you have some history and i know for a fact you'll be just a easy as Mr. Green, no matter your size. I can't wait to see what you got big boy I can't wait to here you pigs squeal.

Rick's lights start to dim as he starts to Neel down silence fills the room

He rushes towards the camera grabbing it before filling the lens with his face and fills to black
"ITS RICKY TICKY TAVY BEEEIIIIIITCH!!!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post