Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PlaceMarker The Pariah
Pariah Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-03-2024, 11:24 PM

“Death chases after every man…”

An overhead camera flickers on and off, revealing the silhouette of a dangerous man sitting in a rickety chair.

“The inevitably of the end is ever present, all encompassing…”

The man takes a puff of a cigarette, blowing hot smoke into the air.

“Some men fear the reaper, some men run from it…other men embrace it, relish it…”

The lights finally flick on for good. The man in the chair turns around, revealing his painted face to the camera.

“But me?....I AM THE REAPER!”

The man points his thumb at his own chest as he screams the words into the camera.

“Death does not chase me, and I do not chase death…for I am death, and death is me! It’s in my soul, it’s in my blood, it’s buried deep within my broken bones.”

The man looks down to the floor silently before giving a slight chuckle. He turns his gaze back to the camera and exhales deeply before going into his next tirade.

“DEATH has arrived in the XWF. Death has arrived to Barney Green, Herschel Kiss, Rickinator, and all who are foolish enough to step against the everlasting Pariah. I fear no man, for death incarnate knows no such thing as fear.

Barney Green may be a hardcore icon in his own right, but he has never truly tasted the stinging bite of being the exile, being the outcast. He’s such a goofy non-threat, he’s been embraced with open arms by the modern clique of the XWF. He has nothing: no skill, no spine, no talent, and no wit. He doesn’t even have a past worth bragging about or clinging to. All he has is his role in the XWF as the loveable halfwit- a role I shall not be taking anytime soon. All I plan to take from this obese moron is the victory.

Herschel Kiss is more of the same. A joke, a pathetic excuse for an existence. Nothing he says has any substance, it’s all more of the same. He should have died when Demos captured him, yet still he here is, running around the world shitting himself and embarrassing the brand.”

Pariah shook his head from side to side with disgust.

“And you, Rickinator? Well…you’ll just have to find out what kind of VENOM I have in store for you tomorrow night!

Mwahahahahaha!”

The Pariah roars with laughter as the light flickers on and off before eventually breaking altogether, shrouding the scene in darkness.

“For my vengeance knows no bounds!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Pariah's post:
Dolly Waters (01-13-2024), Jett Sterling (01-04-2024)