Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It doesn't matter who you are!
Havok Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-18-2023, 04:37 AM

So it would seem that Cram made it clear. He is going to walk down to the ring. Squash me, in record time. Retain his Championship and then walk out a bigger star than he was before.

Well, you have made it clear that you have never heard of me, nor has anyone else that you spoke to.

I'm not sure if you were talking to local homeless guys. You know the ones that stand around flaming bins, while you try to rap like Tupac in the neighborhood at night.

The thing is… Cram. I had never heard about you before, or anyone else in XWF. To Be fair, it was that long ago that I didn't know anything about XWF. That doesn't mean that you or any of the roster is impressive in any way. Just means that it was all Unknown to me.

So that was not surprising that you made my previous Accomplishments look like nothing more than a walk in the park.

We will see soon enough what you have in the tank. Or is all the limited talent that you have more to do with the MC Hammer style of rapping? A far cry from the legends like Tupac and Biggie.

I have thought bigger opponents, more aggressive opponents, more talented opponents than you over the years.

I have had more than enough injuries over The year as a result of these matches.

Let's be honest for a moment, how much has your Body paid for You to succeed in the ring?
One has to wonder if you have an easy path to your current position.

Well..  to be fair. It doesn't matter. We will see you have the talent and the heart once the bell rings. Until then, rap away all you want. I have some rapping to Do for Christmas before I head to the gym.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Havok's post:
Theo Pryce (01-09-2024)