Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY 12/07/2023
Jett Sterling Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

12-08-2023, 05:00 PM

Beneath the dazzling lights of the Leavey Center, in Santa Clarita, California, the atmosphere is electric, brimming with the kind of feverish anticipation that signals the start of...

[Image: vuE1ZV0.png]

The crowd, a sea of wrestling merchandise, faces adorned with vivid paint, proudly display their homemade signs:

"Rickinator for the Win!"

"Go Barney Green!"

"Oz's Domain Reigns Supreme!"

"CENTURION: Unstoppable Force!"

"Roger Speaks Today!"

TODD: "Welcome, folks, to an electric evening of ANARCHY here at the fabulous Leavey Center!"

BAMA T: "You said it, baby! The air is crackling with anticipation, especially for our main event: the newly crowned Anarchy champion, CENTURION, facing off against Reggie Estrada, who's stepping into singles action here on Anarchy for the first time in a while."

TODD: "It's a classic tale of experience versus ambition. And speaking of ambition, MR. OZ, a constant presence on Anarchy, is climbing the ladder and tonight he goes head-to-head with F.C.B.S., who's notorious for his ruthless tactics and burning remarks!"

BAMA T: "F.C.B.S. may not be the fan favorite, but he sure knows how to stir the pot. This match is going to be intense, baby. And then we have the return of the veteran, Barney Green, stepping back into the ring to face a new challenge, the debuting RICKINATOR."

TODD: "The RICKINATOR's debut has been highly anticipated, Bama. He's stepping into the big league, and facing Barney Green is no small feat. It's a night of high stakes, comebacks, and new beginnings. Every match is a story waiting to unfold!"

BAMA T: "That's the beauty of ANARCHY, baby. It's a mix of raw talent, seasoned experience, and unexpected twists. Tonight's show is a narrative of ambition, legacy, and sheer willpower. It's what makes this the best show in the business, baby!"

TODD: "Fans are on the edge of their seats, Bama, and so are we. Let's not keep them waiting any longer. The action, the drama, the thrill of ANARCHY, it all starts right... NOW!!!"

THE RICKINATOR
- vs -
BARNEY GREEN
Singles

Realize by AC/DC blares through the speakers, heralding the entrance of Barney Green. He strides down the aisle, his eyes, hardened from battles past, scan the raucous crowd.

TODD: "There he is, the seasoned warrior, Barney Green. It's been a while since we've seen him here on Anarchy, and tonight, you gotta think that he's looking to establish his dominance."

BAMA T: "Barney's back, baby, and he's facing a wild card in The Rickinator!"

As Barney warms up in the ring, a portal noise reverberates, and out steps The Rickinator, a flask in hand, his eyes gleaming with a mix of mischief and malice.

TODD: "And here comes The Rickinator!. We have no idea what to expect from this man, except chaos!"

The bell rings, and the two combatants lock eyes, each sizing up the other. Barney makes the first move, lunging forward with a brawler’s spirit. However, The Rickinator counters by ducking and weaving out of the way of Barney's blows.

BAMA T: "Look at The Rickinator go! He's dodging Barney's heavy hits like it's nothing!"

Barney, undeterred, rolls out of the ring and retrieves a fluorescent light tube from under it, The Rickinator makes a move to follow him outside, but as soon as Ricky peaks his head though the ropes, Barney swings the light tube at The Rickinator. The tube shatters upon impact as Ricky stumbles back.

TODD: "Barney's bringing out the big guns early! That's going to leave a mark!"

The official begins screaming at Barney that this isn't a hardcore match.

Not to be outdone, The Rickinator rolls out of the ring and returns with a bag of thumbtacks. He spreads them across the mat with a sinister smile while the official's back is still turned.

BAMA T: "Oh no, thumbtacks! This is going to get ugly!"

The Rickinator shoves past the official and attempts to slam Barney onto the thumbtacks, but Barney resists, elbowing him in the ribs and reversing the move, sending The Rickinator crashing onto the tacks instead.

TODD: "Barney's showing why he's a veteran of this game! But wait, The Rickinator is getting up!"

Enraged, The Rickinator pops back up to his feet and retaliates with a flurry of punches, driving Barney back. He then grabs a random pizza cutter thrown into the ring by some fan.

BAMA T: "The Rickinator's got a pizza cutter! This is getting out of hand!"

The referee tries to intervene, but the brawl is beyond control. The Rickinator slashes at Barney, who narrowly avoids a gruesome cut. In response, Barney drops and rolls out of the ring. He grabs a nearby chair as The Rickinator follows and swings it, connecting with a booming crash against The Rickinator's skull.

TODD: "Barney's fighting back with everything he's got! But the ref's lost control of this match!"

The Rickinator, reeling from the chair shot, stumbles back, only to rally and charge at Barney with renewed fury. They exchange blows near the announcer's table.

BAMA T: "These two are tearing each other apart!"

Barney, using his brawling expertise, manages to land a series of heavy punches, driving The Rickinator back towards the barricade. The crowd roars as Barney hoists The Rickinator up, but The Rickinator wriggles free, landing a swift kick to the knee that grounds Barney.

TODD: "Neither man is giving an inch! This is as brutal as it gets, folks!"

The Rickinator grabs a kendo stick from under the ring and swings it viciously, striking Barney across the back. Barney howls in pain but retaliates by snatching the kendo stick and breaking it over his own head.

In the midst of their relentless exchange, The Rickinator spots a table. With a devilish grin, he sets it up outside the ring and douses it with lighter fluid. He strikes a match, and the table bursts into flames, drawing gasps from the crowd.

TODD: "Oh no, this is going too far! That table's on fire!"

As the chaos escalates, The Rickinator attempts to throw Barney through the burning table, but Barney counters, slamming The Rickinator onto the apron.

BAMA T: "Barney's not going down without a fight, baby!"

In a final, desperate move, The Rickinator retrieves a hidden weapon from his lab coat – a highly advanced gadget resembling a futuristic gun. 

He fires it at Barney, emitting a blinding light.

TODD: "What in the world is that? The Rickinator's brought something out of this world into the match!"

Dazed by the flash, Barney staggers, and The Rickinator seizes the opportunity. He lifts Barney up and, with a Herculean effort, throws him through the flaming table.

BAMA T: "Barney's gone through the table! This has to be it!"

The Rickinator rolls Barney back into the ring and goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - THE RICKINATOR!!!

The bell rings, and The Rickinator's hand is raised in victory, the crowd both awed and horrified by the brutal spectacle they've just witnessed.

TODD: "The Rickinator takes the win in what was an absolutely wild and uncontrollable match."

BAMA T: "What a match, baby! Hardcore to the core, even though it wasn't booked that way. Gotta love Anarchy, baby!"

As The Rickinator celebrates his victory, Barney Green lies amidst the wreckage, his body bearing the scars of yet another hardcore battle. 

MR. OZ
- vs -
F.C.B.S.
Singles

People begin to bang on drums as they play his entrance music. It seems as if Oswald has literally paid for an entire orchestra, just to play him to the ring. After the first round of singing ends and the drums start off once more, Oz starts to walk to the ring, dressed in a large white cloak covering his body. However, instead of entering the ring first, he waits. He stands there near the ring floor next to the edge of the ramp. He slowly pulls off the cloak, folds it and then places it on the edge of the ring, next to one of the posts before climbing onto the apron and over the top rope where he goes to his corner, sitting down as he waits for the bell.

TODD: "Here comes MR. OZ, a powerhouse of a wrestler, looking like he's ready to dominate tonight!"

BAMA T: "OZ is a force to be reckoned with, Todd. He's got that look in his eyes, like he's about to unleash hell!"

As MR. OZ prepares in the ring, the Canadian National Anthem begins, signaling the entrance of F.C.B.S. He makes his way to the ring with a scowl, ignoring the boos from the crowd.

TODD: "And there's F.C.B.S., the French Canadian Bed... He's got a tough challenge ahead of him tonight against MR. OZ."

The bell rings, and the match begins. F.C.B.S. attempts to take the initiative, charging at MR. OZ with a series of strikes. However, OZ effortlessly blocks each attack, showcasing his superior size and strength.

BAMA T: "F.C.B.S. is trying to get a quick start, but MR. OZ is just too powerful, baby!"

MR. OZ grabs F.C.B.S. and lifts him with ease, executing a massive body slam that echoes through the arena. F.C.B.S. tries to recover, but OZ is relentless, following up with a punishing clothesline that sends F.C.B.S. crashing to the mat.

TODD: "MR. OZ is dominating this match! F.C.B.S. can't seem to find an answer to his power!"

MR. OZ continues his onslaught, lifting F.C.B.S. for a delayed vertical suplex, showcasing his raw power. He holds F.C.B.S. in the air, doing squats before finally slamming him down to the mat.

TODD: "What a display of strength! MR. OZ is making a statement tonight!"

F.C.B.S. struggles to get to his feet, visibly dazed. MR. OZ sizes him up and executes a perfect high knee, nearly knocking F.C.B.S. out cold.

BAMA T: "MR. OZ is like a machine!"

Seizing the moment, MR. OZ lifts F.C.B.S. onto his shoulders and delivers his devastating finisher, "Sleep Now, Sweet Child 'O Mine," a pop-up knee strike to the head. F.C.B.S. collapses to the mat, motionless.

TODD: "And there it is! Sleep Now, Sweet Child 'O Mine! This has to be it!"

MR. OZ goes for the cover. The referee counts:

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - MR. OZ!!!

The bell rings, and MR. OZ's music plays as he stands victorious, barely breaking a sweat. The referee raises his hand in triumph.

TODD: "A dominant victory for MR. OZ! He showed why he's a force to be reckoned with on Anarchy!"

BAMA T: "That wasn't just a win, Todd; that was a statement, baby! MR. OZ is back, and he's here to conquer!"

As MR. OZ exits the ring, the crowd is left in awe of his sheer power and dominance. F.C.B.S., meanwhile, is helped out of the ring, clearly overmatched in this encounter.

TODD: "What a match! MR. OZ has made his intentions clear – he's gunning for the top, and after a performance like that, who can stop him?"

A WORD WITH ROGER
Scheduled Mic Time!

The crowd becomes unreasonably alive when the totally awesome refrain of “Who Let The Dogs Out?” hits the speakers and the man the myth the legend Roger comes out onto the stage and when he is there he has a stand on the stage with his hands proudly on his hips and doesn't even get a bit frightened when the small sparklers behind him explode because this isn't your everyday run-of-the-mill Roger no sir this isn't your mum's Roger this is Roger the Relentless and even Roger the almost X-Treme and that's a whole different kind of Roger all together.

With his chin held high Roger has a march to the ring.

TODD: Roger looks full of determination tonight! It's like he's a whole new man!

BAMA: Every boy has to grow up and be a man at some stage. After the vicious war he had last week with Molly Barnes, Roger might just have grown the first hairs on his chest.

When Roger gracefully climbs into the ring he has another stand on his hips moment and even more little sparklers explode behind him because the XWF has spared no expense tonight on sparklers being sold out of the back of a van down the street by a man named Juicy Stu and Roger still stands strong and proud even when the sparklers go whizz and hiss and his power stance is not unlike a baboon that has just ripped apart the innards an unfortunate human who had fallen into his enclosure.

ROGER: Hello everyone–

The crowd: Hello everyone my name is Roger! Wooooooo!

Roger has a very confused look on his face like someone asked him whether he thought it was cruel to be eating a tuna sandwich at an aquarium.

ROGER: Wow there are a lot of Rogers here tonight and i would like to have a thank of all of the Rogers and anybody whose name is not Roger too for all of your lovely words of support and the kind hand-written notes and the kisses you have blown my way because without any of that and the expert training i have been receiving i would never have been able to beat up Molly the Barnes like i did last week and so thank you all for the superpowers you have given me.

The crowd blows some more kisses in Roger’s direction.

ROGER: But there is one person who is not named Roger that I will never thank because this person has made my life a living hell and that person's name is that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt and as you all know he is a world-famous necromancer and he is planning to steal all of the children on this beautiful planet of Earth and use their love and joy to take over the world and bring Marilyn Monroe back from the dead so he can sex on her and i won't stand for that because he made a fatal mistake in bringing my precious rabbit Elmer into this and now he must be destroyed.

A magical tear forms in Roger's doe eye as the crowd has a chant of the name ‘Elmer!’

ROGER: Yes indeed that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt will enact his cunning evil plan at the turn of the new year here in Californ-I-A and so that does not give me a lot of time to stop him but you will be pleased to know that i have so far used my warhammer to defeat his cuddly lizard named Alberquerque and sightly used gerbil named Neil, and at the most magnificent show of the year i proved that I could have a victorious fight against a different literal gorilla so almost all of his army has already been vanquished and before the new year says hello to all of you Californ-I-A-ians i need to have a stop of him and i don't just need to have a stop of him i need to have a murder of him and i need to have a fight of him before the new year WHICH MEANS I CHALLENGE THAT BITCH JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT TO A WAR NEXT ANARCHY.

BAMA: Wait what?

TODD: I think Roger just challenged Hollywood superstar to a match next Anarchy.

BAMA: Is this real life?

ROGER: So come on and fight me you evil twat because i will be waiting for you on the next show and i will end your wicked plan and steal your soul for dinner! Thank you for listening to my challenge!

The crowd erupts again.

Todd and Bama are just completely confused as Anarchy has a wee commercial break.

CENTURION ©
- vs -
REGGIE ESTRADA
Singles

The smoke fills up with red on the stage, as the arena lights flickers. Then once we see "The Rebellious One" on the X-Tron, then we hear the voice of Bone Thugs and Reggie walks down to song. Then we see him with walking down the ramp, and stop at the camera gives it the finger. Then he rolls into the ring, and goes to the top rope and poses. Then he jumps down, and chills on the corner as his theme cuts off.

BAMA T: Here comes Reggie Estrada! He's the baddest esse in the land!

TODD: Reggie Estrada writes essays? Huh, I wonder what they're about...

Centurion confidently strolls down to the ring with the championship belt.

TODD: And here comes the champion!

BAMA T: BOOOO!

TODD: Bama...are you...are you booing the champion? We're supposed to be impartial here!

BAMA T: Nahhh, wasn't me, Todd!

TODD: Well either way we are set for a doozy here tonight in our main event as two of Anarchy's longest-tenured athletes are set to square off in the ring!

DING! DING! DING!

Centurion strolls out of his corner with the confidence of a champion, but Reggie Estrada comes charging out of his corner like a bat out of hell! Reggie pushes Centurion back into his corner before bringing his fist back and swinging a wild haymaker at the champion- but Centurion ducks just in time! Centurion responds with a few quick body shots to Reggie's liver before the champion slyly moves out of the corner. Reggie turns around and swings at him again, but Centurion sidesteps the blow before putting more space between him and Reggie.

BAMA T: Look at this, Centurion's already running from Reggie! He doesn't want that LATINO HEAT!

TODD: Centurion is just fighting smarter, Bama! He's not running, he's picking his shots!

BAMA T: Tomato, stomata!

TODD: That's not the saying, Bama.

BAMA T: It is now!

Centurion delivers a stiff knee to Reggie's midsection that forces Estrada against the turnbuckle. Centurion pushes Reggie's face back before he starts loading up for some big knife chops- but Reggie Estrada isn't being cooperative! Reggie delivers a nasty Stockton slap to the side of Centurion's face, causing Centurion to instinctively back up and place a hand on his bruised cheek. Reggie Estrada then grabs a hold of Centurion and brings him into a clinch. Reggie tries to get Centurion in position for a suplex, but Centurion checks the maneuver by placing his legs inside of Reggie's, preventing any takeoff from happening!

Reggie quickly decides to switch gears, as he kicks Centurion hard in the shins and releases the clinch. Centurion backs up slowly before reaching down to touch his bruised shin- offering his neck up to Reggie in the process! Sensing the opportunity for a big move, Reggie Estrada grabs Centurion by the neck before delivering a nasty DDT in the corner of the ring! Reggie cocks a big smile as he flips Centurion over and hooks the leg for a pinfall attempt.

ONE!

TWO!!

KICKOUT!!

BAMA T: Reggie is bringing it to the champion tonight! Reggie don't take no mess!

TODD: Centurion is just getting started, Bama!

BAMA T: Well the champion doesn't have long to get it together before this one ends!

Centurion kicks out and rolls out from beneath Reggie Estrada, dusting himself off briefly. Reggie charges at Centurion once more, intent on delivering more damage- but the veteran champion delivers a perfect arm drag that takes Reggie down! Instead of releasing the arm, Centurion keeps a hold of it as he locks in an arm bar. Reggie Estrada screams in agony as the referee checks on him, but Reggie said he won't quit! Estrada stretches his other arm out to it's maximum reach, just barely getting a hold of a bottom rope, forcing Centurion to end the submission attempt!

Centurion lets go of the armbar and backs away from Reggie slowly, egging him to bring it on. Reggie rises to his feet as he shakes his head, setting his sights on Centurion once more. The two wrestlers charge forth and lock up in the center of the ring, with neither man getting a clear advantage- until Reggie kicks Centurion's legs out from under him! Centurion collapses to the ground, and Reggie Estrada is immediately on top of him delivering big blows with his elbows. Centurion brings his arms up to defend his face, but another big elbow from Reggie Estrada comes crashing through, busting Centurion's forehead wide open!

TODD: And now the champion has color!

BAMA T: The champion ain't colored, Todd! You need to get your eyes checked!

TODD: No! That's...ugh.

Blood sprays everywhere as Reggie Estrada continues delivering big elbow after big elbow right to Centurion's head. Reggie Estrada has a look of barbaric rage in his eyes as he keeps raining down elbows, but eventually Centurion is able to catch one of Reggie's arms, stopping the blow from coming! Now frustrated, Reggie Estrada decides to headbutt his downed opponent, doing anything he can to keep up the pressure! After the headbutt, Reggie staggers off of Centurion, both men looking dazed and confused.

TODD: I think Reggie may have just given himself a concussion!

BAMA T: Reggie is just giving Cent the sweet ol' fashioned smackeroo! No cussing needed!

TODD: Not cussing, Bama! A concussion!

BAMA T: Pro wrestlers don't get those, Todd! They're a different kind of breed!

Reggie backs up to the ropes as he holds his hand up to his head, clearly disoriented and groggy after the headbutt. Centurion, meanwhile, is able to lift himself back up to a standing position with the help of the ropes- but his legs look wobbly and his breathing is staggered. Centurion starts making his way over to Reggie, but he's slow-moving and his vision is impaired by the stream of blood dripping down his face. Centurion reaches out to grab Reggie- but he must be seeing double, because he doesn't touch anything but air!

Reggie Estrada is able to snap out of his stupor first, shaking his head and grimacing as he locks eyes with the champion. Estrada kicks Centurion in the gut before bringing him down with a swinging neckbreaker. Reggie makes the cover, hooking the leg as the referee counts the attempt!

ONE!

TWO!!

KICKOUT!!!

Centurion's shoulder flies into the air, causing Reggie Estrada to pound the mat in frustration. Reggie slaps Centurion in the face for good measure before he picks him up by his hair, raising him to a standing position. Estrada talks his shit at Centurion as he holds Centurion by the hair, watching the blood flow down the champion's face.

BAMA T: It looks like Reggie has the champ right where he wants him!

TODD: You can never count Centurion out!

Reggie Estrada keeps talking his shit as he holds Centurion up the hair, delivering a few more silly slaps to Centurion in an effort to debase and humiliate him. Surprisingly, the slaps to the face seem to wake Centurion up, and he glares back into Reggie's eyes with menacing intent. Reggie Estrada goes to suplex Centurion, but the champion delivers a stiff uppercut to Reggie's abdomen, forcing Estrada to abandon the move! Estrada takes a few steps back as he places his hands on his gut, before he's dropped to the ground with a standing dropkick from the champion! Centurion quickly climbs atop Reggie as he tries to make the pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

KICKOUT!!!

Reggie Estrada pushes Centurion off of him as the referee counts the nearfall. Reggie and Centurion both appear to be blessed with a second wind, as both competitors quickly rush back to their feet. The crowd goes absolutely bonkers throughout the entire arena as the two XWF Anarchy mainstays climb to their feet and begin staring each other down. Blood runs down Centurion's busted face, dripping droplets of scarlet ichor onto the mat. Reggie Estrada, not to be outdone in the realm of bodily fluids, is completely greased up with sweat- both his own, and the sweat of the champion! The two men appear glossy under the lights, as the fluids built up on their bodies glisten on camera.

TODD: This has been a hell of a main event so far! This match could still go either way!

BAMA T: It must be a bisexual match then, Todd- because it can still swing both ways!

TODD: What's wrong with you?

Reggie and Centurion step towards each other, locking up one more time as the audience sits on the edge of their seats. At first Reggie is able to muscle his way towards a dominant position, but within a few seconds Centurion turns the table, showing off his excellent technique. Centurion begins pushing Reggie back in the tie-up, until suddenly, Reggie lashes out with a big kick to Centurion's knee! Centurion lets go of Reggie, leaning forward as he tries to put less weight on his damaged knee- which leaves Reggie Estrada with an opening!

Reggie grabs Centurion by the jaw before bringing him down with the MASHFUL (stunner)! The crowd is stunned as Centurion drops to the mat, seemingly knocked out!

BAMA T: Reggie did it! Reggie did it! This one is going to be over as soon as he makes the cover!

TODD: Talk about a let-down match for the champion! Reggie Estrada just took him to his limits, and now, Reggie is just three seconds away from securing the main-event victory!

Reggie Estrada, battered and exhausted, collapses on top of Centurion's prone body as he tries to make the cover. The referee slides down to the mat, and begins counting the fall!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

-wait, the ref's hand doesn't touch the mat!

BAMA T: Reggie wins! Reggie wins!

TODD: Not so fast, Bama! It looks like something is going on here!

The referee points to Centurion's leg, which has drifted to a position underneath the bottom rope: breaking Reggie's pinfall attempt! The referee rises to his feet as he explains the situation to an exhausted Reggie Estrada, but Reggie's not understanding! Reggie confronts the referee in the middle of the ring, arguing with him about the rules and regulations of rope breaks. The referee reiterates his decision to Reggie, but Reggie tries to convince him that it was a '3', albeit without much luck!

BAMA T: What the hell is going on here?! This referee is trying to fuck on Reggie!

TODD: It looks like Centurion's foot got underneath the bottom rope- that's a legal rope break, Bama!

Reggie and the referee continue to bicker in the center of the ring, meanwhile, Centurion slowly starts lifting himself up once more with the assistance of the ropes. Reggie Estrada hears his opponent stirring, and turns around to confront him. Reggie charges at Centurion with a lariat, but Centurion ducks it and lifts Reggie Estrada up over the top rope! Reggie lands like a cat on his feet on the apron, but Centurion turns around and grabs Reggie, lifting him up for a big suplex, sending him plummeting back into the mat!

BAMA T: No, no! This match should be over! This referee has clearly been bought and paid for by the champion!

TODD: Reggie Estrada just took his foot off the gas, and now Centurion is making him pay! The champion may have been down, but he wasn't out!

Centurion rolls to his feet, patiently anticipating Reggie's rise. As Estrada picks himself back up to a standing position, Centurion closes the distance and grabs him by his pants, lifting him up before bringing him down with a 1000 Mile Slam (angle slam)! Centurion hooks the leg and goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE-

NO! REGGIE SOMEHOW KICKS OUT! Centurion can't believe it!

TODD: Somehow, someway, Reggie's still alive!

Instead of arguing with the referee, Centurion climbs back to his feet. Estrada rolls over onto his stomach and pushes himself up. Centurion waits patiently for Estrada to make the first move, and Reggie complies! Reggie swings out at Centurion with a wild haymaker that would put any man to sleep- but Centurion ducks beneath the blow before grabbing a hold of Reggie and launching him into the air, before bringing him back down to the mat with his patented Fabula Nova Crystallis (one-winged angel)! The crowd goes ballistics as Centurion perfectly executes one of the most devastating finishers in Anarchy history!

TODD: Nova Crystallis! That's gotta be it, no one kicks out of that move!

BAMA T: No, no! This isn't right! Reggie had this match won!

TODD: And now Centurion has it in the bag!

The bleeding champion collapses on top of Reggie, clearly exhausted, but still covering him for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - CENTURION!!!

Chuck Berry's "Johnny B. Goode" suddenly fills the arena. The crowd turn their attention to the entrance ramp.

TODD: "Well, what do we have here? That's Chuck Berry blasting through the speakers!"

Jett Sterling, donning a flamboyantly stylish 50's rock 'n roll outfit, strides onto the stage. His charismatic smile beams under the bright lights as he soaks in the adoration of the crowd.

TODD: "Look at him! Jett Sterling, the heart and soul behind Anarchy!"

BAMA T: "He's got that look in his eye, Todd. He's here for a reason, and it's got to be something big, baby!"

Jett waits for the crowd to die down with a microphone in hand.

"Good evening, rockers and rollers! I bet you're all wondering why ol' Jett Sterling is taking center stage to close the show?! Well, let me tell you, I've got an announcement that's going to shake the very foundations of Anarchy to its core!"

The crowd erupts in cheers, eagerly anticipating what the flamboyant GM has to say.

"You see, our Anarchy champion, Centurion, has been talking about the lack of 'legitimate challengers' here. Well, Centurion, I've got a little holiday surprise just for you."

BAMA T: "Whatever Jett's cooking up, it's going to be explosive, baby!"

"Next week, right here on ANARCHY, we're going to see our champion defend his title. But it's not going to be just any match. Oh no, we're turning the heat up a notch! If we lack challengers, we need to create a challenge that proves that our champion is THE champion in XWF; so we're having an X-MAS XTREME ELIMINATION MATCH!"

"Picture this – the arena decked out in festive Christmas decor, but with a hardcore twist. Every glass ornament, every razor-sharp strand of tinsel, every barbed-wire wreath... all potential weapons in this brutal showdown. It's last man standing rules, where knockouts mean elimination. And the last man standing in this 'Holiday Havoc' will be crowned the Anarchy Champion!" 

The arena explodes with cheers and chants.

"And here's the best part – it's open to anyone who dares step into this winter wonderland of destruction. So, Centurion, better watch out, better not cry, because this Christmas, the Anarchy Championship could be unwrapped by someone who's not you!"

TODD: "An X-MAS Xtreme Elimination Match for the Anarchy Championship, and it's open call for anyone to enter!"

BAMA T: "Centurion's got to be sweating bullets now, baby! He wanted challengers? He's got them, in spades!"

Jett Sterling's music hits again as he exits the ring, leaving behind an electrified crowd buzzing with anticipation for next week's monumental showdown.

TODD: "Next week on ANARCHY, history will be made! This is a Christmas gift to all the Anarchy fans out there!"

CREDITS

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELPED WITH THE CREATION OF THIS SHOW:

Pariah

Roger
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jett Sterling's post:
Mr. Oz (12-08-2023)