Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Tag Team Division Update!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-27-2023, 06:31 AM

Hey, XWF Tag Team Division!

Woah, are you even here to see this? Damn. I used to know what to do when I was bored!

I used to see what the fuck real fucking champions in the XWF were up to!

Opposed to fakes. Who likes an..

uh oh...

UNEARNED championship!

So, until further notice, disregard Dion, Cancel Clump or CRAM or whatever, and who gives a fuck about the Anarchy Championship?

The real champions are the Tag Team Champions.

And it's the only reason Isaiah King would ever have a title run.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-27-2023, 05:39 PM

On behalf of Mr King.

Mr King has been struggling to understand a word that comes out of your filthy, inbred mouth. He's gone to get his head checked for a concussion following his match against your useless little follower but he doesn't really think that's the problem. He would however like me to give you the contact to his neurologist, he thinks you'd benefit greatly from some time with him.

Oh and he wants to know that if you were grieving so desperately about B.o.Bs trading of two singles titles for HALF of a championship, that you're welcome to come and try to stick your grubby hands on his new Universal Championship. Your friends aren't invited though. All you have to do is kiss his boots and renounce the weak little shits you've surrounded yourself with for too long.

That'll be all, we'll send you Dr Noggins' number - we sincerely hope the damage to your brain isn't too significant.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-28-2023, 02:59 PM

So, that reply happened, could someone tell the AI that we're not impressed?
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-29-2023, 03:41 PM

Really, nobody reported the AI?

Huh. Must've been real.

Well, I guess you know what to do based on what you said. Find a partner, the tag team champs are both going to beat the Universal Champion at the same time.
Hate Post Like Post