Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Etch
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-26-2023, 05:44 PM

The following are the final thoughts of a hapless victim of a grizzly murder. You have been warned.

Ahhh...what a refreshing shower!

It was pretty cold today, and with all the rain and mud I was absolutely caked with dirt. Thankfully that kind stranger was nice enough to pick me up. It was lucky that they came by and saw me freezing and dripping wet. Imagine, standing out in that weather all day and people just passing by, not offering to help at all.

How rude of them!

My host apparently went into the kitchen to make some tea. They've been in there for a long time, though. They didn't ask me what kind of tea I wanted; maybe they're having a hard time making a choice? Well anyway, at least they left today's paper on the table. Not really sure why they decided to spread it all out over the table, though... Oh! I know! They must be able to read more than one story at once! Wow, I was lucky to be found by someone who is talented like that!

Are those footsteps? Oh, there they are! Looks like they have a tray with them!...But wait...there isn't any tea...I don't think I heard the kettle steam up either...

...That tray is covered in knives...

Weird. Maybe they wanted to have some cheese and were frustrated with the knife drawer, so they-

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OH MY GOD, THEY JUST STABBED ME IN THE HEAD!!!! WHY?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! AND THEY'RE STILL GOING, SAWING THROUGH THE THICKEST PARTS! WHY?! I THOUGHT 
THEY WERE HELPING ME!!! I THOU-

THAT'S THE TOP OF MY HEAD, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! WHY IS THAT THERE?! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

...OH GOD, WHAT IS THAT FLAT EDGE THAT THEY'RE PICKING UP?

...OH NO, NO NO NO NO PLEASE NOT THAT, PLEASE DON'T-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

OH GOD, THE SCRAPING NOISE!!! THEY'RE SHOVELING OUT MY INNARDS ONTO THE TABLE!!! OH LORD, ITS JUST A SLURRY OF EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME ME! WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED LIKE THIS? I'M A GOOD-GOD, THEY'RE STILL GOING WITH THE SCRAPING! HAVEN'T THEY MADE ME SUFFER ENOUGH?!

EEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

NOW THEY'RE TAKING OUT PIECES OF ME FROM THE FRONT?! WHAT KIND OF SICK, DEMENTED FREAK IS DOING THIS TO ME?! THE ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! THE GAUL! OH WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE....

They...they're just leaving me out here? Like this? Open and exposed to the world? They aren't even going to hide this...this cannibalism they did to me?

...Why? None of this makes any sense...

Everything feels...cold. I feel...hollow...empty inside...there is nothing left...

...This really is it, isn't it...

I'm going to die out here...

And no one will know what happened to me...

If something this grizzly can happen to me...then it could easily happen to anyone else...

...There's...

...A little warmth...

Something left within me...

Is it...hope?

Is it...life?

Is...

It...

[Image: jack-o-lantern.png]

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dionysus's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-26-2023), Theo Pryce (11-03-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-27-2023)