Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker A Frightening Night
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2023, 06:55 PM

"I'm deathly afraid.........." I confessed, laying back on my therapist's couch. "That terrifying time is approaching, once again, and I don't know if I can handle it!"

"Halloween?" Dr. June asked, preparing to jot something on her notepad.

"Nooooooooo," I replied, the elongated o's sounding like the "ooo"s of a ghost. "Anarchyyyyyyyy!!!"

Dr. June stopped her writing, midsentence, and looked up over her clipboard, confused. "Anarchy?"

"Oh yeeeeeees," I shuttered, thinking about all the times I'd had on the show. "You see, as Xtreme Champion, I have to go on a tour of sorts, wrestling on various XWF shows in order to obtain a briefcase."

"A briefcase?" my befuddled shrink repeated. "As in money?"

"No, not money," I grumbled with an eye roll. "A contract for an XWF Title Match. Wherever I want, whenever I want."

Dr. June threw her hand in the air. "I........ really don't know much about wrestling."

"Clearly."

"Well, what is it about this 'Anarchy' that frightens you?"

"I don't even know where to begin, doc!" I cried out, gripping onto my Xtreme Championship for dear life. "It's a terrible show! It's SO BAD, Thad Duke's show could win an Emmy in comparison!"

"I...... don't know who that is."[/blue]

"That's probably for the best, honestly," I said in a normal voice before going back to my scary one. "I'm haunted by the death of the Internet Championship, as well as the ghost of MeFisto..............."

Before Dr. June could speak, I interrupted her.

"I know, no idea who he is; DEFINITELY for the better."

She seemed to think about it for a minute before nodding her head and motioning for me to continue.

"Michael Graves' stink is ALLLLLLL over that place! His putrid stench violates my nostrils each and every time I step into the Anarchy Zone!" I held my Title up and pointed near the bottom of it. "Should I show you on the belt where he touched me?"

[yellow]"Thaaaaaaaat won't be necessary!"
the doctor interjected, damn neat begging me not to. "I'm REALLLLLY not that kind of therapist............."

"And then there's Oswald............."

"Who is Oswald? Your father?"

"No."

"Brother?"

"No."

"..............sister?"

"Gettin' warmer, doc."

Dr. June sighed. "Why don't you just tell me who Oswald is before we waste the rest of your time on a game of Twenty Questions?"

"A man I've beaten," I began, thinking about our previous encounters. "Multiple times, to be exact."

"Well, then, what's there to be afraid of?"

"Oz is like a deuce, doc," I explained, twiddling my thumbs on my chest. "You know you're getting shit, you're just not quite sure what KIND of shit. Is it a solid #2 you can pick up and dispose of with ease, or a wet, sloppy, wall covering splatter that takes more time and effort to clean up than is even worth."

Dr. June gave me a blank stare. "I don't understand the reference."

"I know I'm going to win," I sighed. "It's just a matter of how easy it's going to be. Like, being Xtreme Champion is great, and the opportunity to get a free Title Match down the road is even better, but I REALLY didn't want to lower myself to these standards, or moreso, lack thereof. I'm the Number Two guy in the company, have been for a couple months now, and appearing on Anarchy, wrestling a man named after a fictional wizard, is beneath me, it's beneath B.O.B. and, quite frankly, it's beneath the XWF as a whole." And we're not talking about a cool wizard like Dumbledore or Gandalf, no, we're talking about OZZZZ! I'm sorry, but you'll have to forgive me if I ain't exactly skipping to this match. I've had my share of run-ins with Oz, and it typically ends in my favor. Just look at War Games! Who came out of retirement, out of shape and out of mind, to eliminate this so-called 'great wizard?' It wasn't Dorothy, and it certainly wasn't Toto......... it was ME! And if I could do it in that condition, what's to stop me from doing it now?!"

"But........ you need it to win your briefcase?" She was finally starting to get it, alot to ask for someone with a Masters Degree.

"Unfortunately." I patted my Title. "If it wasn't for this, I wouldn't even waste my time WATCHING Anarchy, let alone compete on it! If I didn't HAVE to defend my belt in order to get a 24/7 Briefcase, I. Wouldn't. If I didn't HAVE to throw a man off a flight deck in order to fulfill my contractual obligations, I................. probably still would, honestly."

"Good to know." Dr. June checked her watch before stopping me as I tried to continue. "Ope, we are all out of time."

"But, I have so much more to say..........."

"Sorry," Dr. June apologized, rushing out of the room with her papers. 

Annoyed, I took a deep breath and shook my head. "Fuckin' Anarchy."

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
(10-26-2023), Charlie Nickles (10-26-2023), Mr. Oz (10-25-2023), Theo Pryce (10-26-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-25-2023)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates B.O.B. D's post!
Mr. Oz (10-25-2023)