Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HGH - I'll keep this short and sweet
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-11-2023, 08:30 PM

MONDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2023
MASTERMIND'S MANSION
WELLINGTON
NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind had returned to New Zealand to spend some quality time with his wife, Maria, and their 4 children, two sets of twins, one set boys, and one set girls.

At the end of his small holiday window he made his way to his Victory T-Shirt Room which he hadn't been in for over a few months.  He walked past his upcoming Thursday Night Anarchy opponent's t-shirt whom he had already beaten once.

[Image: 5354279699%20Front.jpg]

He smirked his infamous smirk, before walking to the end of the last t-shirt that he had placed on the victory clothes line, and then placed three more.

[Image: 3158595031%20Front.jpg]

[Image: 3091098306%20Front.jpg]

[Image: 4083499825%20Front.jpg]

He stood looking at all three, smiling, and nodding, before walking away.

MASTERMIND'S THINKING ROOM

The camera fades in to Mastermind's Thinking Room and it shows a chair.  The back of the chair was facing the camera, and Mastermind was sitting facing the wall.  He began to talk.

"I want you guys to think of something for a minute.  Imagine me as a mere Bumble Bee, where I fly around all day long, looking for people to either sting or be scared of a tiny insect.

"Now think of my upcoming Anarchy Opponent HGH, as that scared human who hates flying insects including Bumble Bees and Wasps.  I'll be your worst nightmare HGH, because when I have you in my sights I will make sure to give you the biggest fright and the biggest sting of your life, and when that happens, it'll be almost the end for you because I am someone who really wants to keep on winning, because I am on a two-match winning streak, HGH, and you are not going to stand in my way.
You'll become Victim #3, when I get my stingers into you."

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the camera, and for a second, he just stares into the camera without talking.  Suddenly he sits on the edge of his chair.

"Let me be very clear on this HGH, and I'll keep this next bit short and sweet.  When we meet on Thursday Night Anarchy, you are going to wish that the powers that be never put you back in my sights, because when all is said and done, I'll be standing over you, and moving on to the next big match, and you'll be once again being left in my dust, and eating the left overs of whatever follows, because this is my match, and for a second straight time I will be victorious, and I will make damn sure I stay unbeaten for a third straight match.

"Did you get that?  I'm sure I was clear and consise and brief.  Very very brief.  Because when it comes to you HGH, brief words are best for you."

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk, before chuckling to himself, and turning his chair around to face the wall.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub