Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Night One 2023 RP Board
Third time lucky
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-21-2023, 03:59 PM

CUMA, ITALY

The Misfits and I had been slowly walking on the trail looking for the opening to the world of Hades, for the 1st Night of Relentless. 

I was leading the way, followed by Victor, who was keeping up a good pace, followed by Antony the Jerk, then came Scarlet the Hunteress, followed up by the grumpy Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, and last was Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs.

Every 5 minutes or so it was Melanie who called out "Are we there yet?"

To which everyone responded "No,"

I did have a small quite interesting conversation with Victor though as we got close to where Hades was supposed to be.

"Mastermind,"

"Yes,"

"Next year will be your tenth year with the XWF, is that correct?"

"Yes, but I did take 2 years off in the middle for needing a total reset,"

"As would anyone,"

"So what of it, Victor?"

"How much longer do you see yourself competing full time?  Surely you must be ready to become a part-timer,"

I stopped and looked at Victor.

"It's coming, I can assure you of that.  I know how much you want to take control of the Misfits, but you've only just arrived, but let me tell you this out of everyone, I do feel you have what it takes to take over.  But that's not now,"

"I was only getting a general feeling Mastermind,"

"Good, now you got it, you can let it go.  I will let you know.  Just get yourself prepared for your debut match.  I need to focus on my upcoming match."

"Understood sir, thank you for your clarification,"

I continued on first, just to show him that I was still the leader, and not ready to relinquish the role any time soon.  I also needed to get focused for my upcoming match.  

CUMA, ITALY

The camera fades into an area where reception has become a bit iffy.  The camera keeps flickering on and off, but the camera man and technicians finally found a frequency strong enough to last for as long as it can take.  It shows the Misfits just outside an opening to a cave to what is said to be the entrance to Hades, where the 3 Night Pay Per View, Relentless, is about to take place.

Mastermind steps forwards.

"They say things come in threes.  Deaths, Accidents, Surprises, Lottery Wins, and so on, and so on.  It certainly is the same with my upcoming match.  It will be the third time that I come up against Molly Barnes.  And I'm yet to beat her.  Yes, that's a shocker I know so well.

"Molly this match that we are having is a number 1 contenders match for the Anarchy title between Edward and Sidney Grey.  We all know who's going to win that on Night 2, and that is the boring old Edward.  I am so sick of him.

"So Molly if you think it is me who is under the most pressure to get a win over you, that is not the case.  It is you who will be under so much more pressure to keep a tick next to your name to stay underfeated and because of that you will fail in your quest.

"I am going to push you to your limits, and for you that will be so much terrifying, as I don't think you will be handle the ruthless way that I will come at you, it will be unrelenting.  In a way it will be Relentless."

Mastermind looks away and sees the Misfits itching to go into the cave, and then looks back smirking his infamous smirk.

"I will come with a siege mentality, Molly.  And that is because I do not want to spend one second longer in Hades than I wish.  I want to go in, hit you with everything I got, destroy you, and get the big fat W over you, and get the hell out.  I feel you would just take your time.  I have no time for those shenanigans.  You can pray if you want if you are the religious kind, but it won't get you very far, because we are going to be in the depths of hell.  Hell has no fury Molly like Mastermind who needs another W to his name.

"I'm coming for you, I truly hope you are ready because I really don't think you are,"

Mastermind walks towards the cave entrance, and disappears inside, followed by the rest of the Misfits, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub