Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Night Two 2023 RP Board
The End Is Just The Beginning
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-22-2023, 03:32 PM

In the cozy confines of a well-appointed living room, a 50-inch screen was hanging on the wall. The screen flickered to life, bathed in the warm, inviting glow of nostalgia. But instead of the familiar tune that usually heralded the arrival of the beloved Mr. Rogers, a distinct, variation of the melody began to play. 

Then, emerging onto the screen, it wasn't the iconic figure of Mr. Rogers, but rather, a man transformed. Eli James had undergone a radical makeover, a far cry from the customary image we had grown accustomed to. His once-flowing locks, typically damp and hanging gracefully from beneath a shadowy black fedora, had been tamed into a man-bun, a departure from his former self.

Eli's attire mirrored this striking transformation. No longer clad in his signature ensemble, he now sported khaki pants and a Christmas sweater, an embodiment of the coming Holiday. The contrast between the Eli we thought we knew and this curious new version was as captivating as it was perplexing, setting the stage for an unexpected journey through uncharted territories of his character.

"Well hello there! Isn't it a beautiful day? Today, I want to talk to you about dealing with change. I know it can be scary out there -- moving to a new town, starting at a new school, and dating a new person.

Kids Soundtrack: "Ooooooo."

Eli's eyes get wide while his hands cover his mouth. Shocked and surprised. "K-I-S-S... hehe. Just kidding. Change is scary, bro. It turns your fuzzy-wuzzies into jeepers-creepers. WHAM-BLOME! So it's important to face it head-on! You have to be strong! You have be be bold! You have to take that booty-tooty and kick it to the curb! When you go to those new places or face those changes, you may bump into Mr. Meannie! 

Kids Soundtrack: "Oh no!"

"I know! But it's okay, my puppets. Change is just a-part-of-life, bro. Change can create opportunity. Change can create heroes. Change can create... Eli's face turns serious villains. It can make you the hero... or the villain.

Eli shakes the darkness lurking behind his eyes and a deep voice slithers from his mouth.

"ANYways. Let's talk to some friends to see how they handle change.

Eli starts to visit a wizard puppet, but the volume starts to fade. Zooming out of the screen, the back of a person dressed up in a nice suit comes into view and turns off the television. The picture backs out and reveals ELISHA rocking back and forth near a fireplace. He's mumbling nonsense words. Backing out further is Eli rocking in his chair, clapping.

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock.

Eli James is sitting in his rocking chair watching Hook.

"Over the years people completely missed the meaning of the Neverland story. Ya' see, you and everyone else see it has a nice story of love, laughter, and adventure -- but not adventure in the surviving sense. Heh. Neverland is about fear .. of .. the end. Last time you heard from me, you got a glimpse into the world to come. You came into my home and saw the shadows tryin' to break free. Everyone is tryin' to escape comin' into my home. You don't escape. You don't pass it by. Everyone comes here in the end... but I'll give you stones on the road to lead you on the right path. Speakin' of stones, let's talk truth... let's talk reality... let's talk Neverland.

Have ya ever seen a pirate afraid of a reptile? I've seen smaller men hunt and play with crocodiles, and we're supposed to believe the most feared pirate is afraid of one? Heh. You gullible sheep. 'But he ate his hand!' Enough to make ya afraid? 

Then ya have Peter Pan tryin' to stay young and bring others alongside this fountain of youth because he doesn't want to be all by himself. And he doesn't want to face the real monster lurking around the corner of a tree. He doesn't want to face the beast of the Earth.

And the lost boys. They are wandering sheep without a shepherd. Whoever catches them and leads them is where they'll go. 

They are all afraid of change. They are afraid of father time that ushers in change. They are the voice calling out in the wilderness and the Messiah arriving onto the soil. People fear the union.

Hook isn't afraid of the crocodile. He's not afraid of a clock. He's afraid of what the clock represents. Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock. Hehehe. Each tick reminds him that it's closer to his last breath than it was his first. Instead of using that fear for purpose, he wanders aimlessly on the waters with mindless zombies tryin' to fill their void and ignore the clock. Then that little pet comes along and he hears it...

Peter Pan's worst enemy isn't a pirate, but a constant reminder that time is coming for ya. Everywhere he looks is wrinkles with a fade-to-black approaching. He does everything possible to stay young. He lures people to stay with him, but eventually everyone loses to the great monster. No matter the culture, universe, or year on the calendar -- everyone is found and taken.

The end is coming for you all. Change in your appearance. Change in your soul. Change in your world. Change -- in -- life. Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock goes the clock and will not stop.

A small broken house is in the middle of the woods with Eli rocking in his chair. Pictures of Mystica, Amos, Elisha, Lacy, Alexandria, and a few others from his past hanging on the outside walls.

"A birth happens after it's survival, and is celebrated at the arrival. They are a blank canvas, trusted into the hands of the parents to guide, feed, and protect them. They become a product of our investments. But as that dirty old Dr. Time comes along, some not-so-good mixture pollutes the water; the once-so-pure spring isn't so clean. This journey continues and parents, or guardians, can only offer up a hope they don't become so filled with dirt. 

We can easily clean water with a filter, but how do we cleanse a soul that's full of substances we cannot touch? This world tries, but how can a blind person lead another blind? How can a filthy rag clean another filthy rag? We use soap to wash away the dust from the outer banks, but the inner remains as rust and only continues to build its case against you. 

'How Dare You!' will that inner maze speak to the outside walls... 'How Dare You Keep Clean And Wash Off The Flies When I Sit Here Rotting!' 

The once new birth creature becomes a monster...

Not a monster hiding underneath your bed ready to pop out and go boo... and maybe not a monster ready to take another life... but not all monsters destroy the flesh we hide in. 

I came here preachin' these words.. this truth and everyone thought I was crazy. 'Just ignore that crazy old man.' One by one I proved their accusations wrong and instead of arguing my case, I simply waited for the revelation of truth to come knocking. A Black Circle failed. I warned of danger coming here and the communications, such as the website, went down. Every person I said would fail and fade did... and I said my words would remain and they have. I became the filthy rag. I hurt... I killed... I destroyed... I became the evil you all desired but were too afraid to embrace. I became the broken vessel inside and out, hoping to cleanse you all. To free you all.

This place may bring in others that will try to be like me... preachin' and teachin' truth, but let's be honest... there will only be one Eli James. I may not sit on the XWF Wall of Legends, but I will sit on the thrones in all your hearts continuing to tell you the words that matter.

I gave my gold away because it was never about titles or championships. It was always about saving you all, not just from the darkness that sits around this shelter but from the evil within myself. I was good; I was evil; I gave you bits of both so you could choose which world to join. Almost all chose The Village and not the Promise Land... it will be in that place you may just find Elisha or another waiting in the shadows, ready to eat your flesh and your soul.

Each child will one day end their journey. And I will be there. You all will go away... but I hope someone will wipe off the dust of my journey and my words and see my history... 

I just ask you all to remember me. I gave it my all. Let my words and actions show a man feared, loved, and hated.

To all.... My end... is just the beginning.

Theodore, see ya soon...."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Corey Smith (09-23-2023), Peter Principle (09-23-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-23-2023), Thaddeus Duke (09-22-2023), Theo Pryce (09-22-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-22-2023)