Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbia Road Flower Market
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

08-14-2023, 10:44 PM

Hello everybody my name is Roger and i would like to invite you to have a bit of a sit on your favourite rocking chair and use your cellular device to send me a lovely message of support at rogerscoolemailaddress@gmail.com because it turns out defeating all of that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt's henchmen here in the wrestling federation that is very xtreme that starts with an x not an e is going to be much harder than i thought because i had a go at having a wrestle of the alphabet man and murdering his evil soul to bring back my beautiful rabbit Elmer but i was unfortunately i was not successful in defeating him and i don't know if the alphabet man is a henchman of that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt but even if he is not and those henchmen are hidden amongst karate masters like the alphabet man and can survive in this dog eat cat world like the nursery rhymes when i was a wee Roger then they must be equally tricky to defeat.

To complicate matters further i saw later on in the evening while i was reading poems about lightning like i always do after suffering a defeat in bloodsport that the alphabet man has joined a new group of marauding bandits and so that makes me think that maybe he is indeed an evil to the bone henchman of that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt because working in a team is a very henchman thing to do even if using teamwork while working in a team is not very henchman-like so if that is the case and the alphabet man is indeed a henchman then the rest of his new friends must be to and on this next Anarchy i get a chance to have a wrestle of one of them which makes this a good opportunity to save Elmer from the reaper of souls.

All i know is i am going to have to get a lot better at wrestling if i am going to put a stop to the recently returned latina submarine machine which is a bit of a funny name because i have met lots of submarines in my travels from foggy london to bristol and to bournesmouth and even one labour day up to bonnie scotland and every single time i met a submarine i said "whoa that's a pretty cool machine" and why would i have said that if all submarines weren't machines so i think in order to defeat the latina submarine machine the machine part isn't really very important and instead i must learn how to defeat latina submarines.

I was surprised to hear that the latina submarine machine was in fact latina and not latino because when i look at a submarine i tend to think it looks a bit like the bee in the birds and the bees which is a very masculine thing just like a veiny bicep is or steak knives or flag football but maybe that's what i get for assuming a submarine's gender.

Nevertheless to develop a plan to defeat the latina submarine machine and get one step closer to my rabbit Elmer cheering on my favourite football team whose name is fulham once again i asked the google which latin country had the most submarines so i could figure out how to defeat them and the google told me it was peru but there was one website that said colombia and as she does every friday my darling mother went to the columbia road flower market and i thought that sounds very suspicious what a great opportunity for a bit of research.

I didn't see any submarines at the columbia road flower market but i did see some machines like the cash registers but i thought they wouldn't have much to say on how to defeat my enemy so instead i waited by the chrysanthemums and sure enough as would happen every quarter or so a fight broke out over the chrysanthemums and i used it to practise my wrestling against latinas and latinos and this hideous dutch man and by the end of the day i had wrestled and defeated about fourteen and a half different people and the half was because nobody in foggy london really counts the dutch as being fully human and this one really was quite hideous.

After seeing all of my enemies that i had vanquished my darling mother combed her hair over her bald patch and said "holy moly Roger that was a lot of wrestles that you must have had" and she was right because even though the dutch were only half people i still had to have a full wrestle of him and so that was fifteen wrestles i had had that day which was the most i had ever had and i learned a lot about myself that day at the columbia road flower market next to the chrysanthemums where a fight would break out every quarter or so but most of all i learned that submarines were not like people at all and so they cannot tell you their gender and they probably are men after all because they are filled with seamen and so that must be why the latina submarine machine wears a mask to cover their moustache so i think a good strategy will be to rip their mask off and then grab twist and pull their submarine off and then i will learn the secret to destroying the rest of that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt's henchmen just like i destroyed that ugly dutch halfling.

Thank you for listening to my tale.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Roger's post:
Latina Submission Machina (08-14-2023), Mark Flynn (08-15-2023), MollyBarnes (08-16-2023)