Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, It's You AGAIN!
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-19-2023, 04:52 PM

The scene opens to a shot of streetlights. It's a dark night as we hear footsteps approaching the camera pans down to reveal HGH standing beside the Liberty Bell.

"Here we go again Philadelphia. Same city, same arena, same opponent. John Black, the Notorious PIG. You couldn't beat me the last time we faced off, and to top it off, you talked a whole lot of hot air and you just made yourself look like a fool. So, I ask you what makes you think you can get the job done this time? Is it because I'm still not one hundred percent? News flash big boy, no matter how banged up I am, no matter how much I struggle, I am and always will be better than you."

HGH smirks, as he rubs his left shoulder, still feeling the effects of the saber-tooth attack.

"It's been more than a month since the attack, and I assure you JB, as much pain as I am in, it's nothing to the pain that I will inflict upon you. You see, Mr. Black, you are always in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are standing in my way to get back what is rightfully mine. The Anarchy title is the only thing that matters to me and I will not rest until that belt is where it rightfully belongs."

"So here we go again, remember the last time? Didn't you say I was going to be 'Big Poppa-ed' and refresh my memory did that even happen?" HGH cracks a smirk."OF FUCKING COURSE IT DIDN'T!! Did you honestly think that some lame ass, poor excuse of a god damned 'Biggie' Smalls wannabe was gonna beat me. Boy sit the the fuck down and smoke another one. You know what? Scratch that, give me some of what you're smoking for you to think you even stand a snow balls chance in hell against me. I've already proven once that you don't belong in the same ring as me, but here you are a bigger pain in my ass than that 'Big Green' dip shit Lord Raab. At least he puts up somewhat of a fight, way more than your bitch ass can ever do. You're absolutely nothing, hell you aren't even the best guy in your little Bone Thugs with no Harmony group. You're that guy that thinks he's cool, when in reality you can't even pull your own god damned weight, and holy shit is that a lot of weight to pull. No wonder they always leave your ass by yourself. Make no mistake about it JB there is absolutely nothing getting in my way back to the top. You and so many others have tried and you will all fail. There are some wrestlers on this Anarchy roster that can go toe to toe with me, but I assure you no matter what it is you're smoking you damn sure aren't one of them."

HGH just as we hear a the bells of the midnight hour going off.

"Do you hear those JB? Are you listening? That is the sound of your end, those bells tolling bring your demise. You think that you can beat me and NO you never will. Just keep telling yourself you can but keep in mind that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try you will FAIL!"

HGH begins a low maniacal laugh.

"Failure! That's what you are used to isn't it? Don't flatter yourself thinking that you good, your not! Hell you aren't even MID. Yeah, I said it you aren't even mid, what you are is a talent-less nobody that just rides the coat tails of everyone else. So, do yourself a favor and this time...don't show up. Just stay at home, do some more pushups and come back again when you've gotten better."

"I AM the RIGHTFUL ANARCHY CHAMPION and I WILL NOT BE DENIED! I don't Give a shit who's ass is thrown in front of me the results will inevitably be the same. I will plow through anyone that stands in my way until I get that wrestling match with that ape in possession of MY belt. So instead of me getting MY belt back not once but twice in a row I get the Notorious PIG? Maybe I made a mistake and let you keep walking? Don't you worry though this time JB, you'll leave Philly with some assistance. No more games, only anger being let out on those unfortunate enough to stand across from me in that ring. There will be no mercy for you Mr. Black we are way passed that, you should have pack your bags and stay as far away from Philly as you can, because if you don't..."

"If you don't stay away from Philly and you do choose to show up, then I will be forced to beat you within an inch of your miserable god forsaken life. You will not walk out of Philly if you show up, you may not even leave alive. I told you last time to stay out of my way, you didn't listen. So, now, what happens to you will be your own doing. I have made it clear that no matter who is in my way they will all suffer the same fate, until I get back what is rightfully mine and until such time I will go through each and every obstacle in my path. Don't you see JB, you're not a worthy opponent for a talent such as myself. You, you're just a sacrificial lamb being led to slaughter."

HGH takes a step back and sits on a bench. He puts his head into his hands, then wipes his face before looking back at the camera.

" Come Thursday, JB, you will never be the same again. You're sacrifice has been accepted!"

"Show me whats beyond my eyes!"

Scene cuts black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes HGH's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-20-2023)