Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's have a wrestle
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

07-19-2023, 12:22 PM

Hello everybody my name is Roger and i would like to tell you a tale about how i came to have a bit of a wrestle here in this wrestling federation that is very xtreme and i must warn you that it is full of adventure so pretty please strap yourselves in and maybe make a mug of relaxing pomegranate tea as i tell you about one fine day in foggy london where i was having a walk with my rabbit Elmer and as he and i shared a bite of a delicious carrot i turned to Elmer and i said "holy heck Elmer it is really hot today in foggy london" and Elmer had another bite of carrot but didn't tell me what he thought of the unreasonably hot temperature because he is a rabbit and can't make words with his mouth only cute chewing noises and this weird growling noise that sounds like he is pretending to have a growl but isn't completely serious about it and so he made that sound in between bites of delicious carrot and i imagined that he probably agreed with me because it really was very hot.

That was when my life changed forever because as i was looking up at that tremendously hot sun which foggy london is so well known for i heard a voice that was not unlike a bottle of spoilt milk and that voice of course belonged to that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt who said to me in his native tongue "oi mate what are you on about it's not even that hot here in foggy london not compared to the city of angels where the sun is so hot it's like a big ball of fire in the sky" and i said to him "okay pal that does sound pretty hot" and i hoped that would be that because Elmer didn't like it when i got into loud shouting matches on a hot day but that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt wasn't having any of it and he spat on the ground in rage and said "don't you dare disrespect the city of angels like that you need to apologise and shout from a building that the sun is nothing like a big ball of fire in the sky here in foggy london."

All of mine and Elmer's friends there in foggy london began to get concerned because they knew how much i didn't like to shout in front of Elmer on a hot day and they also agreed it was very hot so Brandon the local innkeeper came out of the pub that was called the red lion and said "come on let's not start a fight" but that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt wouldn't even listen to Brandon the local innkeeper and the situation started to get very tense so I said "thank you Brandon for your kind-hearted nature and the delicious lager you serve to the people but I will handle it from here" and Brandon the local innkeeper said "my name is Kevin" which was a funny joke we liked to play together and it let me know that everything was going to be ok.

With a very big laugh that sounded like a balloon slowly deflating but twice as sad, that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt said to me "what are you going to do about it eat another carrot with your girlfriend" which was dumb because everyone knows that Elmer is a boy rabbit's name but by golly my buttons had been pressed one too many times so i told Elmer that he could finish the rest of the carrot and challenged that evil-doer to a fight and he said "OK then i will have a bit of a wrestle with you but i only have a bit of a wrestle in places that are properly hot like the city of angels but that is a bit far away right now so let's go to my warehouse here in foggy london where i train for all of my underground kung fu tournaments" and so we walked through the hot streets of foggy london until we got to his warehouse.

Inside the warehouse i whispered to Elmer "it's not that hot in here nothing like a big ball of fire in the sky" but that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt heard me and said "let's have a wrestle then and we'll see who is right about how hot it is" and he pointed at the wrestling ring in the middle of the warehouse so i got changed into my wrestling outfit that my aunty Doris knitted me for my birthday two years ago and said "come on then i'm ready to have a bit of a wrestle" but he said "you fool you have fallen into my wicked trap" and then he kicked my rabbit and my rabbit made a new sound and it sounded like a small mammal exploding against a warehouse wall and i yelled "nooo" but it was too late and Elmer was dead.

I never got to have a wrestle of that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt that day but he said to me that the only way he will use his necromancy to bring Elmer back was if i was able to defeat all of his evil henchmen in the wrestling federation that is very xtreme and i think that Kimmy the Chae is one of them because she was trained by Isaiah Corporation to fight the foot clan and if i was M. Bison from the video game whose name is Street Fighter i would recruit her to fight for me so that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt might do the same and that makes Kimmy the Chae my enemy and i must defeat her so that one day i will be reunited with Elmer and kill that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Thank you for listening to my tale.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Roger's post:
Corey Smith (07-19-2023), King Kieran (07-19-2023), MollyBarnes (07-19-2023)