Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 04:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy 07/06
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-10-2023, 04:34 PM

OOC: Sorry for the delay on the show, works been busy and I got ill this weekend. A very sincere apology to Mark Flynn and Sidney Grey, due to how I've been I haven't delivered on a match you two deserve and I can't say sorry enough but I figured people will just want to see the results by now and I can't delay them any longer. Once again, really sorry everyone.

07 - 06 - 2023

[Image: BbV3NBt.png]

LIVE FROM FIFTH THIRD ARENA

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
JOHN BLACK
- vs -
EDWARD
Triple Threat

MASTERMIND
- vs -
MR. OZ
Singles

MARK FLYNN ©
- vs -
SIDNEY GREY
Kitchen Sink Match

We opened up to where JB was rolling into the building two hours before the show started. We see him walking towards the dressing room, and before he could get to the general locker room, he gets flanked by two teenage girls who one had a EDWARD shirt on, and another with a Molly Barnes shirt.

Girl 1: I hope Edward wins!

Girl 2: I hope Molly wins!

JB looked at them, and scoffed at them and tried to head to the locker room, but they stop him and wanted an autograph from him, even though they voiced their winners.

Girl 1: Can you sign my notepad, I wanted to tell my brother that I had it signed by you?

JB: No.

Girl 2: What!?! WHY!?!?

JB: I don’t do autographs without some green backs. So you got any dough or nah?

As they are trying to figure out what he is saying, we see a knock off EDWARD poorly swinging on a vine from the corridor, smashing his face on a wall. Then we see elder woman dressed up like Molly Barnes smoking a “cig” passing by. As they ran off to see their “favorite” wrestlers, he was left alone to head into the locker room.

An hour later, he was in his wrestling gear, standing in front of the Anarchy logo as he spoke on a mic.

JB: I have no clue what was happening last time, but all I can say is that tonight I might not come out as a winner in this match. Too much at stake, because i’m between a rookie and an established caveman, where I have to be able to watch my back because anyone of those two can gank me at a moment's notice. I am not afraid to go down in flame on Anarchy in Chi City, maybe I might end up coming home with a pair of Yeezys with how much i’m going to cash out against these two fools. So Edward and Molly, get ready to get y’alls asses whooped here in tha Fifth Third Ward!

Then he walks from the logo, as it shifts back to the commentators as the next segment occurs.

MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
JOHN BLACK
- vs -
EDWARD
Triple Threat

We see the X-Tron come to life, and we see "John Black" name shot up with the .38 special, and we see him at the stage in a black and white setting as he is standing there taking in the mixed reactions. 

GATOR: And here comes John Black, making his way to the ring amidst a mixed reaction from the crowd. You can see him soaking it all in, standing at the stage like a lone figure in a black and white movie.

TODD: That's right, Gator. John Black is no stranger to controversy, and he seems to thrive on those mixed reactions from the fans. But there's no denying his in-ring abilities and the impact he's made in the XWF.

Then he walks down to the ramp, and he gives them some high fives.

TODD: It's clear that John Black has a connection with a portion of the audience, while others might be a bit more skeptical of his actions. But he's definitely making an impression tonight.

He then he climbs on the steel steps and enters the ring and raises his fist in the air as he pounds his chest around the ring.

As the vibrant lights illuminate the arena, a wave of anticipation fills the air. The crowd's cheers grow louder, building the excitement. Suddenly, the energetic beat of Molly Barnes' entrance music begins to play.

And then, in a burst of energy, Molly Barnes emerged from behind the curtain. Dressed in her wrestling attire, she confidently made her way down the ramp, a determined look on her face. The crowd erupted in cheers, showing their support for the fierce competitor.

GATOR: And here she is, folks! Look at the reaction from this electrified crowd!

TODD: Indeed, Gator! Molly has captivated the hearts of these fans, and they are showing their support tonight. You can feel the energy in this arena!

Molly raised her arms, acknowledging the fans, and made her way towards the ring. 

Molly climbed onto the ring apron, gracefully slipping between the ropes.

Once inside the squared circle, Molly's gaze scanned the audience, locking eyes with her loyal fans. With a nod of gratitude, she focused her attention on the upcoming match

GATOR: Molly's focused, locked in on the task at hand. She knows she has a fight ahead of her, but with the backing of these fans, there's no doubt she'll give it everything she's got.

TODD: That's right, Gator! Molly Barnes is here to make her mark tonight, and I have a feeling she's about to show us why she's one of the most respected competitors in the business.

GATOR: The crowd is going wild, eagerly awaiting the entrance of the Anarchy champion and his primate companions!

EDWARD AND APE FRIENDS GO TO BIG RING. THEY WALK AND WAVE TO FANS.

TODD: That's right, Gator! EDWARD is a true fan favorite, and it seems like his ape friends have joined him tonight to share the excitement. Look at them walking down the ramp, waving to the fans with such enthusiasm!

APE FRIENDS GIVE BANANAS TO FANS. EDWARD SHOW BICEPS AND GRUNT LOUD TO FANS.

GATOR: And wait a minute, Todd, what's this? The apes are handing out bananas to the fans in the front row! How delightful is that?

TODD: Absolutely, Gator! EDWARD's bond with these apes is something special. They've become a part of his journey, supporting him both inside and outside the ring. It's heartwarming to see them spreading joy to the fans with those bananas.

FANS MAKE LOUD NOISES AND EDWARD FEEL STRONG. EDWARD AND APE FRIENDS READY TO PROVE STRONGEST!

GATOR: It's a true spectacle, Todd! Get ready, folks, because this triple threat match is about to unfold!

TODD: Buckle up, ladies and gentlemen! This is going to be a match for the ages!

DING! DING!

The match kicked off with a flurry of action as John Black launched himself into the air, delivering a breathtaking dropkick that sent Molly stumbling towards the ropes. Sensing an opportunity, EDWARD charged at Molly, his raw power on full display, as he delivered a bone-crushing clothesline that sent Molly tumbling to the outside.

GATOR: Hot damn! EDWARD's charging like a wild beast!

Now, with the field narrowed down to just John Black and EDWARD, they traded blows with both men refusing to back down.

GATOR: John Black showing incredible resilience here, going toe-to-toe with the Anarchy champion!

Despite John's valiant efforts, EDWARD tapped into his Stone Age power, launching a powerful haymaker that connected with John's jaw. The force of the blow staggered John, allowing EDWARD to seize the upper hand.

GATOR: EDWARD with that devastating punch! He's showing why he's the Anarchy champion!

As the caveman champion stalked John Black, Molly slid back into the ring, determined to bring the fight to EDWARD.

The crowd erupted in cheers as she unleashed a flurry of strikes, targeting EDWARD's vulnerable spots.

Molly's knee slammed into EDWARD's midsection, momentarily halting the caveman's assault. With a burst of energy, she delivered a thunderous kick to EDWARD's head, sending the champion reeling.

TODD: Molly is back in the game, fighting with everything she's got! She's not letting EDWARD walk away unscathed!

The ring shook as Molly relentlessly drove her offense, hitting EDWARD with a series of impactful moves. Each blow showcased her determination to take down the caveman champion.

GATOR: Molly Barnes is on fire! She's giving EDWARD a taste of her own medicine!

EDWARD, feeling the onslaught from Molly, roared in fury, channeling his primal instincts. He lunged at her, attempting to overpower her with his brute strength. However, Molly, with her technical prowess, evaded his grasp and delivered a lightning-quick snap suplex, stunning the champion.

TODD: Molly Barnes with the beautiful snap suplex! She's taking the fight to EDWARD!

Seizing the opportunity, John Black, who had recovered from the earlier punishment, re-entered the fray. With a burst of agility, he launched himself off the ropes, connecting with a spectacular diving elbow drop onto EDWARD, who was still reeling from Molly's suplex.

GATOR: John Black soaring through the air with that incredible diving elbow drop! He's pulling out all the stops!

Together, they launched a coordinated attack, combining their unique styles to keep EDWARD off-balance. Molly executed a lightning-quick kneebar, forcing the caveman champion to writhe in pain, while John locked in a rear naked choke, further weakening EDWARD.

TODD: Molly and John with the double submission! They're working together to dismantle the Anarchy champion!

But EDWARD, known for his resilience, summoned his last reserves of strength. With a mighty roar, he summoned the power to break free from their clutches, shoving both Molly and John away with sheer force.

GATOR: Unbelievable! EDWARD is refusing to go down without a fight! The caveman champion is defying the odds!

EDWARD, fueled by a primal fury, charged towards Molly and John, who were both stunned by his defiance. He bulldozed through them with a thunderous double clothesline, sending them crashing to the mat.

GATOR: EDWARD is a force of nature! He's plowing through his opponents like a raging beast!

With Molly and John down, EDWARD seized the opportunity to capitalize on his strength. He grabbed Molly by the hair and lifted her high into the air, showcasing his caveman might. The crowd gasped as he unleashed the Stone Age Slam, slamming Molly onto the canvas with bone-crushing force.

TODD: The Stone Age Slam by EDWARD! Molly Barnes must be feeling the aftershocks of that devastating move!

EDWARD went for the pin, his muscles bulging with exertion, as the referee hurried to make the count.

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-

GATOR: John Black saves this match at the last nano-second!

The crowd erupts in cheers, amazed by John's incredible timing.

TODD: John Black with the last-second save! He's keeping this match alive!

Realizing he couldn't let EDWARD claim victory, John quickly pulled himself together, launching a barrage of strikes at the caveman champion. Heymakers, kicks, and a big ups dropkick connected with precision, rocking EDWARD back.

GATOR: John Black's fighting tooth and nail to stay in this match!

Molly, recovering from the devastating Stone Age Slam, rallies behind John, joining forces once again. The duo delivered a double suplex, lifting EDWARD off his feet and driving him forcefully into the canvas.

TODD: Molly and John with the double suplex! They're working together to take down the champion!

The crowd roared in approval, but EDWARD, refusing to be defeated, tapped into his caveman instincts, summoning a surge of primal strength. He rose and unleashed a fierce bite on John's forearm.

GATOR: EDWARD biting down on John Black's arm! This match has become SAVAGE!

Despite the pain, John fights through the bite, and retaliated with a powerful headbutt, stunning EDWARD and creating an opportunity for Molly to strike.

With lightning speed, Molly delivered a running facewash to EDWARD, connecting her boot with his face. The impact sent the champion staggering backward, momentarily disoriented.

TODD: Molly Barnes with the running facewash!

Sensing victory within reach, Molly and John exchanged a nod of determination. They circled EDWARD, closing in on the vulnerable champion. Together, they executed a remarkable double-team move, a combination of John's RaWkUs Driver and Molly's Barnestormer.

The crowd erupted as they witnessed the devastating impact. EDWARD, caught in the crossfire, crashed onto the mat, his body convulsing with pain.

GATOR: What a double-team move! John and Molly are showing some real chemistry in the ring together!

With EDWARD down, Molly went for the pin!

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

John Black sprint kicked Molly in the face, knocking her off of EDWARD!

John Black hooks the leg!!!

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWO!!!

THRE-

As the referee's hand descended for the third count, Molly regained her senses and desperately dove onto John Black to break the pin.

The arena exploded with a mix of shock and excitement as Molly managed to break up the pinfall just in the nick of time. The match was still alive, and the triple threat continued with all three competitors showing their determination to emerge victorious.

GATOR: Molly Barnes with the last-second save! She's not giving up without a fight!

Molly wasted no time, immediately targeting John Black. She unleashed a series of lightning-fast strikes, rocking him with a rapid succession of knee slams, kicks, and forearm smashes.

TODD: Molly Barnes is on fire! She's taking out her frustration on John Black!

Meanwhile, EDWARD slowly rose to his feet, fueled by an animalistic rage. With a primal roar, he charged at Molly, attempting to cut her comeback short. But Molly, displaying her agility and technical prowess, evaded EDWARD's wild onslaught, ducking under his attempted clothesline and delivering a perfectly executed German suplex.

GATOR: Molly Barnes with that picture-perfect German suplex! I think that she's showing us how badly she deserves an Anarchy title shot tonight!

As Molly gained momentum, John Black seized the opportunity to recover. He shook off the effects of Molly's assault and sprang into action, delivering a thunderous superkick to the back of Molly's head.

TODD: John Black with the devastating superkick that just halted Molly's offense!

The impact of John's superkick sent Molly crashing to the canvas. Taking advantage of the opening, John ascended the turnbuckle, preparing to unleash his high-flying arsenal.

GATOR: John Black's going up top! He's about to take flight!

With the crowd on the edge of their seats, John soared through the air, executing a breathtaking diving elbow drop, but Molly rolled out of the line of fire at the last second, leaving John to crash into the canvas.

Despite the pain, John Black sprang to his feet quickly, wincing with his features distraught, he pulled it together well enough to throw a wild clothesline toward Molly.

But Molly ducked under the sloppy attempt and caught John Black in a waist lock.

In a display of pure athleticism, Molly executed a picture-perfect Northern Lights suplex on John, bridging for the pin. The referee's hand descended for the count.

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-KICKOUT!

John Black summoned every ounce of strength within him, managing to kick out just before the three-count as the crowd erupted in disbelief.

GATOR: I thought that was it!

TODD: John Black refusing to stay down!

Molly is in disbelief looking to the ref questioning the count but out of nowhere EDWARD rushes in with a nasty boot to the back of Barnes' head before throwing her out of the ring with immense strength. He grabs John Black by the nape of his neck and hurls him up into the air.

TODD: STONE AGE SLAM!!!!

The gorilla press into the big stomp breaks Black in half.

EDWARD COVERS!

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - EDWARD!

MASTERMIND
- vs -
MR. OZ
Singles

People begin to bang on drums as they play his entrance music. It seems as if Oswald has literally paid for an entire orchestra, just to play him to the ring. After the first round of singing ends and the drums start off once more, Oz starts to walk to the ring, dressed in a large white cloak covering his body. However, instead of entering the ring first, he waits. He stands there near the ring floor next to the edge of the ramp. He slowly pulls off the cloak, folds it and then places it on the edge of the ring, next to one of the posts before climbing onto the apron and over the top rope where he goes to his corner, sitting down as he waits for the bell.

A figure is seen walking out from the back wearing a black hooded sweatshirt on. The hood was over his head so he couldn't be seen, and his head was looking down.

He stood in a stance. And as a white light appeared on his front, he unzipped his sweatshirt and showed the front of the t-shirt:

[Image: 4235893084%20Front.jpg]

As it continued he turned around and took off his hooded sweatshirt and revealed the back of the t-shirt which read:

[Image: 4235893084%20Back.jpg]

He turned back around and stood in a pose as the white light bathed on him to reveal: MASTERMIND

He then smirks as he walks all the way to the ring, with the Misfits Manager Antony The Jerk, walking not far behind.  Followed by Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Kris 'The Hammer' Von Bonn.

Seconds before the bell rings, Mr. Oz seizes the opportunity to gain an early advantage.

Mr. Oz lunges at Mastermind, catching him completely off guard.

(DING!)

The force of his assault is overwhelming as he delivers a series of thunderous strikes in the corner.

Mastermind tries to defend himself, but the onslaught is relentless, causing him to stumble backward, desperately trying to regain his bearings.

Mastermind struggles to mount a defense amidst the onslaught. He attempts to counter Mr. Oz's strikes, but his efforts are met with overpowering force and precision from a beast who stands three inches taller and outweighs him by over a hundred pounds.

The crowd watches in disbelief as Mastermind absorbs blow after blow, his resolve tested to its limits.

GATOR: This is an absolute onslaught! Mr. Oz has Mastermind reeling! Now Mastermind is at the mercy of a bone-crushing bear hug!

TODD: Mastermind is struggling to find his footing here, and it's clear that Mr. Oz’s power is overwhelming. But wait! Mastermind manages to slip out of the bear hug, capitalizing on Mr. Oz's slower technical abilities.

With a burst of agility, Mastermind swiftly executes an Enziguri, connecting his foot with the side of Mr. Oz's skull. The impact echoes through the arena, stunning the towering adversary.

GATOR: Woah! What a counter by Mastermind!

TODD: That's the advantage of being a master of the mind, Gator. Mastermind's ability to anticipate his opponent's moves and strike with precision is truly remarkable. He's starting to turn the tide of this match!

Mastermind seizes the moment and follows up with a lightning-fast RKO-Stunner, driving Mr. Oz's face into the canvas. The crowd erupts with thunderous cheers, witnessing the unexpected reversal of fortune.

GATOR: Outta nowhere! Mastermind hits the RKO-Stunner! Mr. Oz is down and out, folks!

TODD: This is why you never underestimate the power of strategy, Gator. Mastermind's mind games are paying off, and he's fighting back with everything he's got!

As Mr. Oz struggles to regain his bearings, Mastermind capitalizes on his advantage, unleashing a flurry of rapid-fire strikes and technical maneuvers. He executes a running bulldog, sending Mr. Oz crashing face-first into the mat. The crowd is electrified by the intense underdog action unfolding before their eyes.

GATOR: Mastermind is on fire and the big man is struggling to keep up!

TODD: It's incredible to see Mastermind's technical prowess on display. He's using his speed and precision to keep Mr. Oz off balance. This is the comeback we've been waiting for!

However, Mr. Oz, fueled by arrogance, refuses to stay down. He summons his inner strength and mounts a counteroffensive. With a stunning display of his power and agility, Mr. Oz executes a powerful gorilla press gutbuster, slamming Mastermind's back onto his knee.

GATOR: What a sickening impact! He just crumbled Mastermind with that gorilla press gutbuster!

TODD: That's the power we’ve talked about, Gator. Mr. Oz may not be as technical as Mastermind, but when he connects with those power moves, they're absolutely brutal!

As the battle wages on, both competitors trade blows and perform breathtaking maneuvers. Mastermind demonstrates his agility with a lightning-quick Dropkick, catching Mr. Oz off guard and staggering him. Mr. Oz, in turn, retaliates with a bone-jarring Shoulder Block, leveling Mastermind to the canvas.

GATOR: This match is an absolute war, Todd! Both Mastermind and Mr. Oz are pushing themselves to the limit. It's a clash of styles and egos!

TODD: Absolutely, Gator! It's a battle for supremacy, and neither competitor is willing to back down. The energy in this arena is off the charts!

Mastermind digs deep into his arsenal of moves. With a burst of energy, he launches a powerful Spear, driving his shoulder into Mr. Oz's midsection and sending him crashing into the turnbuckle.

Mastermind delivers a mind-bending Dropkick, catching Mr. Oz off guard and sending him crashing to the mat. The crowd erupts in cheers as Mastermind seizes the opportunity to execute his trademark Mind Sleeper.

GATOR: Mastermind has locked in the Mind Sleeper! He's using his expertise in manipulating minds to wear down Mr. Oz both physically and mentally. This is a battle of endurance now!

TODD: You're absolutely right, Gator! The Mind Sleeper is a devastating submission hold. If Mr. Oz can't find a way to escape, it's only a matter of time before he succumbs to Mastermind's relentless grip!

But wait! With a sudden surge of power, Mr. Oz taps into his seemingly infinite reservoir of strength.

GATOR: Unbelievable! Mr. Oz is refusing to let Mastermind control his mind!

TODD: Mastermind still has the Mind Sleeper locked in though, Gator!

Mastermind keeps clinging onto the Mind Controller with all his might, refusing to let go.

However, Mr. Oz's power proves overwhelming as he begins stomping around the ring.

With a thunderous crash, Mr. Oz dives backward, his massive frame crashing down onto Mastermind, squashing him like a bug beneath his weight.

GATOR: That was absolutely devastating! I hope Mastermind is okay!

The impact causes Mastermind to release his grip, the excruciating pain momentarily breaking his concentration.

TODD: No you don’t…

Both wrestlers lie sprawled on the mat, gasping for breath, their bodies exhausted from the grueling battle.

GATOR: No, I don’t…

Slowly but determinedly, Mastermind starts to stir, pushing himself up from the canvas.

Meanwhile, Mr. Oz rises to his feet, his muscles bulging with an air of arrogance and dominance.

The audience erupts into a mixture of cheers and boos, torn between the imposing presence of Mr. Oz and the resilient spirit of Mastermind. Both competitors feed off the electricity.

Mastermind gathers his remaining strength and charges towards Mr. Oz, aiming to take him down with a thunderous spear.

GATOR: Hold on to your seats, ladies and gentlemen! Mastermind is going in for the kill with that spear... but wait! What the hell just happened?!

In a shocking turn of events, Mr. Oz, with an incredible display of strength, effortlessly hoists Mastermind into the air midspear, turning the tables on his opponent.

TODD: Unbelievable! Mr. Oz flung Mastermind high into the air like a ragdoll! I've never seen anything like it!

As Mastermind helplessly soars through the air for what seems like minutes, Mr. Oz seizes the opportunity to deliver his devastating finishing move, "Sleep Now, Sweet Child 'O Mine."

With a lightning-fast knee strike to the head, he connects with pinpoint accuracy, sending shockwaves through the arena.

GATOR: Oh my God! Did you see that? Mr. Oz just decimated Mastermind with that brutal knee strike! It was like a freight train colliding with a brick wall!

TODD: That was absolutely brutal, Gator! Mastermind never saw it coming!

The arena erupts into boos as Mr. Oz stands tall, seemingly in a state of manic triumph.

He stomps around the ring, soaking in the negative energy from the crowd.

GATOR: Look at Mr. Oz! He's relishing the hatred from the crowd. He's like a madman out there!

TODD: It's like he's reveling in the chaos he's caused, Gator. He's definitely not winning any popularity contests tonight.

Mr. Oz, consumed by his own ego, completely loses sight of the match and his surroundings, but as Mastermind starts to stir, Mr. Oz snaps back to reality and moves in for the pinfall!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!

GATOR: Oh my goodness! Mastermind kicked out at two! I can't believe he found the strength to continue after everything Mr. Oz unleashed on him!

Mr. Oz, fueled by frustration and disbelief, furiously argues with the referee after Mastermind kicks out at the two-count. The crowd is stunned by Mastermind's resilience, cheering in admiration for his incredible determination.

TODD: This is unbelievable, Gator! Mastermind is channeling an incredible display of resilience!

Mr. Oz grabs Mastermind by the hair and forcefully pulls him off the mat. However, Mastermind's quick thinking saves him from the clutches of Mr. Oz. With a sudden elbow strike to the midsection, Mastermind breaks free from Mr. Oz's grip and seizes the opportunity to mount a comeback.

He charges forward with a powerful shoulder block, sending Mr. Oz crashing to the mat. Sensing his chance to unleash his trademark move, Mastermind swiftly transitions into the "Mind Controller" Boston Crab submission hold, intending to bend Mr. Oz to his will.

But Mr. Oz refuses to submit. Summoning all of his strength, he powers out of the Mind Controller, sending Mastermind crashing face-first into the unforgiving turnbuckle.

GATOR: What a reversal by Mr. Oz! Just when it seemed like Mastermind had the upper hand, Oz's sheer power came into play and he sent Mastermind crashing into that turnbuckle with devastating force!

TODD: Absolutely, Gator! This match has been a rollercoaster of emotions. These two competitors are pulling out all the stops to secure a victory. It's a battle of wits and physicality, and neither one is willing to back down.

Mr. Oz lifts Mastermind high into the air and transitions into a delayed vertical suplex. Holding Mastermind up with seemingly superhuman strength, Mr. Oz begins to perform squats to the crowd's dismay.

GATOR: Oh, look at that! Mr. Oz is really stretching this suplex out, and you know what that means, Todd? All the blood is rushing to Mastermind's head! The longer Mr. Oz delays, the more weakened and disoriented Mastermind will become!

TODD: You're absolutely right, Gator. The blood pooling in Mastermind's head can lead to dizziness, disorientation, and reduced cognitive function. Mr. Oz is not only inflicting physical pain but also impairing Mastermind's ability to mount a counterattack.

The crowd watches anxiously as Mr. Oz maintains his grip, prolonging the suplex even further. The strain on Mastermind becomes evident, his face turning red and his body growing visibly weaker.

GATOR: This is brutal, Todd! You can see the effects of that prolonged suplex taking a toll on Mastermind. He's struggling to stay conscious and maintain his focus.

TODD: It's a precarious situation for Mastermind indeed, Gator. Mr. Oz is exploiting the physiological effects of this move to wear down his opponent both physically and mentally. Mastermind's chances of mounting a comeback are diminishing by the second.

Finally, Mr. Oz reaches his limit, and with a powerful display of strength, he releases Mastermind from the suspended position. Gravity takes over, and Mastermind crashes down onto the mat.

GATOR: And there it is! Mr. Oz finally finishes the suplex, slamming Mastermind to the canvas! The crowd would be on their feet, but I think they all took a piss break.

TODD: That impact must have felt like a seismic shockwave through Mastermind's body, Gator. Mr. Oz's strength is just awe-inspiring. It's going to take everything Mastermind has to recover from that devastating slam.

Mr. Oz stalks the downed Mastermind, looking to lock in the mandible clown once again!

Then suddenly!

GATOR: Hold on a second! What the hell is going on now!?

EDWARD APE FRIENDS JUMP BARRICADE AND CRASH PARTY. HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH MR. OZ!

TODD: This is absolute pandemonium, Gator! What could this unexpected confrontation mean for the outcome of the match?

Mr. Oz's frustration mounts as he exchanges heated words with the APES. Their primal gestures and chest-pounding only intensify the tension in the ring. But just when things couldn't get any more absurd, a horde of mischievous monkeys arrives, climbing onto the APES shoulders and unleashing a barrage of... feces.

GATOR: Oh my god! You've got to be kidding me! Monkeys throwing poop? What the hell is happening here?!

TODD: This is unlike anything I've ever seen, Gator! It's absolute mayhem! The monkeys have… They’re using their “primal antics” to distract and humiliate Mr. Oz. This is an utterly bizarre turn of events.

As the foul projectiles rain down upon Mr. Oz, he frantically tries to shield himself from the unexpected onslaught. The crowd's reactions range from laughter to disgust.

GATOR: Talk about adding insult to injury! Mr. Oz is covered in monkey business, and it's clear he's completely thrown off his game!

TODD: It's a deplorable display, Gator. These APES and their monkey allies have effectively disrupted the match and left Mr. Oz in a state of disarray.

Seizing the chaotic moment to his advantage, Mastermind demonstrates his cunning and mental prowess.

As Mr. Oz is preoccupied with the monkey poop assault, Mastermind seizes the opportunity to strike.

He sneaks up behind Mr. Oz, avoiding the line of sight of both the distracted wrestler and the mischievous monkeys.

GATOR: Wait a minute, what's Mastermind up to now?

TODD: You have to admire Mastermind's resourcefulness, Gator. While Mr. Oz is dealing with the absurdity of the monkey poop attack, Mastermind is using the chaos to his advantage. This is a testament to his tactical thinking.

Mastermind wraps his arms around Mr. Oz's neck, executing a flawless application of The Mind Controller! He applies pressure while leveraging his own body weight.

GATOR: Oh my goodness! Mastermind has struck like a cobra! He's got Mr. Oz trapped in The Mind Controller, and the big man is in trouble!

Mr. Oz struggles in the hold as he begins to lose consciousness!

His arms flailing begin to slow!

Mastermind whips him around!

BUT SLIPS ON THE APE SHIT!

MASTERMIND'S GRIP IS LOOSENED AND MR. OZ STRIKES!

GATOR: A Stunner from OZ!

Dazes Mastermind who stumbles back and Mr. Oz turns around throws his hand foward!

TODD: I FAILED YOU!

Mr. Oz's mandible claw takes Mastermind down to the canvas as Oz's crazed eyes stare down at Mastermind who struggles in the hold.

Mastermind flails but Oz keeps the hold locked in tight.

Until...

Mastermind passes out from the pain!

And the ref signals for the bell!

WINNER VIA KO - MR. OZ!

MARK FLYNN ©
- vs -
SIDNEY GREY
Kitchen Sink Match

GATOR: So, Todd, care to explain to me why there's an Ikea showroom in the arena now?

Kitchen sinks in various styles have been set up around the ring.

TODD: Well, Mark Flynn has decided to make this match a kitchen sink match. While your typical X-Treme Rules match allows the competitors to use everything but the kitchen sink, this match in fact, explicitly allows kitchen sinks to be used as weapons.

GATOR: They look pretty unwieldy.

TODD: Oh they are!

“Suffocate” by Cold begins to play as the lights dim all through the arena. Fog rolls through the entranceway as a bright light shines from behind it. A shadowy figure is projected through the fog, the sexy figure grinding to the beat of the music. Sidney Grey emerges and surveys the crowd as they boo her loudly. She smirks as she flips off the crowd and moves in time to the beat, going into yet another seductive grind, which ends in a tremendous eruption of pyrotechnics as she runs her hands all along her body, tosses her hair back, and heads to the ring with a laugh. Sid walks slowly down to the ring as she arrogantly taunts the crowd, blowing kisses to some and threatening to slap others all the while with a condescending smile on her face. Sid slides underneath the bottom rope and goes to the far corner of the ring as she stands on the turnbuckle and continues to taunt the crowd, while smiling sadistically as she waits for the match to begin.

GATOR: Our Lady King inspecting the kitchen sinks there on her way to the ring; perhaps looking to upgrade her bathroom?

TODD: I think she was more looking for the deadliest appliance.

Comes out in a dazzling blue robe. Across the back, it says "King of the Midcarders". He has no expression and makes no eye contact with his opponent. He passes the kitchen sinks, adjusting his Xtreme title as he passes the commentator's booth.

GATOR: Hey Mark!

Flynn double-takes.

"Gator? Heyyy! You look well.

GATOR: Thanks, mate. Good luck!

TODD: Hey, Mark.

Flynn squints at Todd as his demeanour changes into a snarl and he blanks Todd, heading to the ring.

TODD: ... What the heck did I do?

DING! DING! DING!

Summary: After a gruelling match which saw both competitors going even for the most part; Mark Flynn sneaks the victory after hurling Sidney through a kitchen sink breaking it to pieces before pinning an unconscious Sid.

WINNER AND STILL XTREME CHAMPION - MARK FLYNN!

A huge thank you to Gravy who has been a massive help with Anarchy.
Thank you to John Black for the segment.
And thank you to those that RPed.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-11-2023), Mark Flynn (07-10-2023), Mr. Oz (07-10-2023), Theo Pryce (07-11-2023)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-10-2023, 05:40 PM

Oz is seen dripping, head to toe as he puts on a fresh pair of clothes.

He sees the camera people and looks them dead in the eye as he speaks and puts on his shirt.

"Edward showed that he is down to fight me once more. I want the belt, EDWARD. Especially after you sent your animals to throw fecal matter at me. Though, I should thank you as well. Because it caused Mastermind's fall. Two consecutive losses to me.

He didn't remember the last one. That's why his controller broke. He couldn't master his own anymore, so it's impossible to go after someone with a steel cage in his mind.

Edward, I'm coming for your title.

Just believe, in me."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-11-2023), Misty Waters (07-10-2023)