Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker The Last Time
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-05-2023, 10:58 PM

Oswald looks around his library, his head perking up as he turns it to view the interdimensional camera.

"I see. It is about that time."

He places his book into the shelf and moves to sit upon his large recliner.

"It's something that must be done. Mastermind. I need to tell you something. The last time we met, I was a different man. As I usually am, as I try to appease the masses, as I try to show the world my worth. But that last time we met? I beat you. Maybe you remember, maybe you don't. However, I remember mocking you. After all, you like to make t-shirts, so I made one myself."

He takes a t-shirt from the side of his chair in the pouch that is there and unfurled it.

[Image: mEO9VlM.png]

"You see, Mastermind? I have bested you. Does it mean I can again? Maybe, maybe not. However, the only person who can truly say they boast a 100% win over me, is Calypso. Most of the people who have beaten me, have taken their loss from me, eventually. You're no different. You may think you are. You may believe you have only wins against me. After all, we who have been here for many a year have felt the sting of old age. Our memories fail. That's why it's a good thing most of the matches have been put on the XWF Network.

Because the truth can never be erased, Mastermind. The truth of the matter is that I plan on beating you again. I made a statement at the last Anarchy. I made the statement that I will not tolerate being in the shadows again. I will not tolerate being used as a tool to lift others up. I will transition my success in guiding others to their victory, and place my faith in myself, and you will realize my glory. I don't offer you my belief. I don't want you to believe in me. Well, that's somewhat a lie, Mastermind. I do want you to believe in me.

I want you to believe in me, that you have no chance.

Believe in me, that your body will lie upon the mat and my hand raised in victory.

Believe in me, that those who change, will always best those who do not.

Believe in me, Mastermind. To be the victor at the end of this match."

He sighed as he placed the shirt back in the pocket.

"At Anarchy, we clash once more. Why? Who knows. Maybe the powers at be wanted a rematch, to see if two former opponents could end this match, this years long rivalry and have one true definite winner. Just know, when I win, there's not going to be another shirt. Oh no. I will not revel in your loss like I did last time, because the future is always over the horizon and gold lays there, waiting to be captured."

He gently strokes his face before chuckling

"The world is so much different than when we started, Mastermind. It's different every time we have a match. I wonder what this future holds for us, the aging warriors of XWF Past. Though, you're more aged than I am. What with your refusal to change who you are, and my ability to reinvent the wheel every couple years or so. Each time I've changed since 2016, has been a success in its own rights. Hell, when we last chained together, I was Money Oswald, and I rarely got beat. Now, I am Mr. Oz.

My past still haunts me, Mastermind. When I came out at the end of Anarchy and beat EDWARD up after his match, that is how my past chooses to haunt me. To put on a mask, take over the wheel, and send messages to my opponents. Your messages still end with t-shirts like you're trying to prepare contestants for a wet t-shirt contest.

At Anarchy. My message will be clear and concise and requires no t-shirts to show I won. It will be with me standing over your broken and bleeding body.

Believe in me, to show you the error of your ways.
Believe in me, to show you are OBSOLETE!
Believe in me, to have my hand raised and set on my path to reclaiming the Anarchy title.
Believe in me, to end, your ancient ways.

Believe, in me."

He holds out his arms as if inviting Mastermind to a hug as the camera fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-06-2023), Atticus Gold (07-06-2023), Theo Pryce (07-06-2023)