Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah watches YOUR Anarchy Promotional Videos!
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-23-2023, 11:36 AM

The 6/22/23 Cycle

Shiniest Warrior Said:"DECEPTIVE WOMAN DEFEAT TRIBE FROM INSIDE. SHE POISON MIND OF TRIBE. TURN FRIEND AGAINST FRIEND."

I only did that once! Or twice. Probably. Maybe. Something like that....😒

J-to-the-B Said:
They might end up putting me in a hog pen match for all i know… or another shitty sponsored match where the winner get a lifetime supply of breadsticks from Olive Garden

PLEASE don't give L.G. ideas! 🙄

Pathetically Penniless Pauper (#TripleP) Said:{complete gibberish} ........--tea kettle!

Can't believe you hate your nana so much that you won't even buy her AC! And speaking as a New England girl who went to SoCal for a weekend and hasn't left in years (♥️ Nessa Barret SO MUCH!), AC is supes important. Being a good person doesn't cost money!

Mumsie-In-Law Said:*gets put on probation*

....in a company where we have literally seen peeps double-fist mescaline while having a pineapple shoved up their ass before teleporting to a castle, YOU are so out of control that you get slapped with substance abuse prevention classes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My (non-spouse, non-blood related) Bestie's literal walking, talking, undead zombie sex toy Said:yOU hAzE cOntrOl OvEr lItErAl gUErrIllA's bOOkIng

That's a pretty shit take, dude 😂

Mastermind Said:"I don't know how to use the different forms of 'Jealous' correctly."

WE WANT HAMMER!

*clap clap clap-clap-clap*

WE WANT HAMMER!

WE WANT HAMMER!

WE WANT HAMMER!

HGH Said:Literally Entire Promo

Tell me you've never watched a Molly "Triple P" Barnes promotional video, or even her freakin' bio, without telling me you've never watched a Molly "Triple P" Barnes promotional video, or even her freakin' bio.

See ley See Said:“UGH! IN LAWS!”

Tell me about it, sister.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-23-2023)