Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try The Local Brie
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-21-2023, 05:12 PM

We open up at War Games…

…well, not really. It's actually a replay of War Games on a large screen TV. The moment in the show where Mark Flynn has Centurion locked in an arm bar is being played. Sidney Grey climbs into the ring, looking to make the save, but is superkicked by Ned Kaye…

And then the video pauses.

The frame shows exactly what every member of the XWF audience would have seen at that moment - Centurion hopelessly locked in the arm bar as Sidney gets rocked with a well placed kick. Except…

The video zooms in to what would be the moment of impact between Ned and Sidney, and it is very clear from the paused shot that Ned never actually connects with the superkick, and Sidney is already falling to her back and out of the ring.

We pan further out to see Centurion sitting on a couch, remote control in hand. He just lets out a slight laugh as he places the remote on the end table next to him. He picks up a glass of scotch and just shrugs his shoulders.

"Cleaver."

Centurion lifts the glass and takes a sip before placing the drink back down on the table.

"I can't even be mad, honestly. For weeks leading up to this match, I was wondering how you'd fuck me over. It became pretty apparent that you weren't going to jump me prior to the match. You certainly weren't going to just let things go without your intervention, but you also didn't want to just turn on me knowing I was necessary to potentially win the match. So, what do you do? Well…

You let someone do the work for you. It's perfect. The rest of the team was gone, I was stuck in a submission move that I had no way of getting out of, and instead of doing all you could to get me out of that situation, you instead make it LOOK like you're playing the hero when, in actuality, you're more than willing to sit back and watch me tap.

Maybe I underestimated you."

Centurion stands up from the couch, taking his glass of scotch with him.

"Though I'm sure you're not exactly happy with how things turned out. For one, your little gamble might have eliminated me from the match, but it also lead to your inevitable defeat. Not only that, but Mark Flynn didn't do what you were hoping he would do. My arm?

It still works."

Centurion waves his arm in front of him in a noodle like fashion.

"I'm sure if you would have planned ahead a little bit, you would have cut Flynn a big, fat check to keep me in that arm bar until the ligaments snapped, but come to find out, he was actually looking to, you know…WIN the damn match, and he saw who was supposed to be the leader of his opposition lying on her ass in another ring. He capitalized, and now, instead of getting another shot at the Universal Title that you held for about a minute and a half, you get to go back to Anarchy.

For a match.

With me."

Centurion laughs as he takes another sip of his scotch.

"Of course, this isn't the one on one match that it's supposed to be. No, it can't be that easy. I'm sure Sidney got on her hands and knees and….ehem…"begged" to get this match changed to a triple threat match. A one on one match with me would be hazardous to Sidney's health, but a triple threat with some loser tossed in for no reason?

That gives Sidney some cover. That allows her to bow out without having to be humiliated. Just let Chelsea take the beating and the fall, and walk out with the ability to say "he never beat me!" It's almost like I've been around for a long time and I've seen this same exact movie play out over and over again.

Fine. If you want to hide behind Chelsea, be my guest. Understand something, though, Sidney - I'm not going anywhere. You may be able to run for now, but I will be watching your every move. There isn't a single success or failure that you achieve in this industry that I won't be heavily studying. And one day, when you think you've gotten rid of me for good, THAT is when you'll be cornered, and you will be forced to meet your…

FINAL FANTASY!!!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
Atticus Gold (06-22-2023), Jenny Myst (06-22-2023), Theo Pryce (06-22-2023)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Centurion's post!
Thunder Knuckles™ (06-21-2023)