Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I helped build the foundations in which you are able to thrive
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-16-2023, 07:14 PM

MASTERMIND SIGNED WITH XWF

14TH MAY 2014

9 YEARS 1 MONTHS 2 DAYS AGO

NOTORIOUS NED KAYE SIGNED WITH XWF

17TH MARCH 2019

4 YEARS 2 MONTHS 30 DAYS AGO

I helped paved the way for people like Notorious Ned Kaye to flourish.  I helped build the foundations for people like Notorious Ned Kaye to succeed.

You may wonder how?

BUILD THE XWF FROM THE GROUND FLOOR UP

IF OTHERS WHO COME AFTER YOU SUCCEED THAT IS BECAUSE YOU PUT IN THE GRUNT WORK FIRST.

I would say I helped build the foundations in which you are able to flourish today.

HOW TO BUILD A STADIUM

STEP 1: PLANS
You need to have plans in order to make a stadium.

[Image: ?uuid=9a3edaa3-5d17-51ad-81e2-8cd57f5269...height=550]

STEP 2: BUY LAND

In order to build a stadium you need to buy land to construct the stadium.

[Image: eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5j...ZpZiJ9fQ==]

STEP 3: POUR THE CONCRETE TO FORM YOUR FOUNDATIONS

[Image: Concrete_Slab_Cost_Main-650x433.jpg]

Once you have your plans and brought a piece of land now you must pour the concrete to begin the foundations of building a stadium.

STEP 4: BUILD WALLS

[Image: Load-Bearing-wall-700x525.jpg]

Once you've started the foundations you need to start building the walls.

STEP 5: SET UP THE SEATING

[Image: 84604478_3006600306069138_74909071230023...e=64B47504]

After you made plans, brought a piece of land, poured the concrete, and started building your stadium, then you must start placing seating so that people can come and watch.

FINAL STEP: SET UP YOUR RING

[Image: Ebikes-2022-09-19T125101.093-1080x720.jpg.webp]

Once you have gone through all 5 steps, then you must place your wrestling ring in the stadium, and allow people to come to either watch or practice.

OUTSIDE THE MODA CENTER
PORTLAND
UNITED STATES

The camera fades in to the outside of the Moda Center in Portland, where the next Weekend Warfare is going to take place. It's just a day away. It finds Mastermind sitting on a chair, facing the stadium.

Mastermind spots the camera.

"Firstly I need to apologize to the XWF Management for not showing up last week in my obligations to drop a promo. I know I let you down. I know I let the fans down. And I know I let myself down. I was really looking forward to getting one out, but life intervened and I couldn't, so that's all I'm going to say about that.

"Notorious Ned Kaye, you deserved better. Yeah, I know. Boo hoo. Boo hoo hoo. Who the fuck cares, right?

"If this was like 4 years ago, then I would have cared, but this is today, and the nature of the mood that I am in."

Mastermind closed his eyes and breathed. He opened them again.

"So here we are, Neddy boy, welcome to the Moda Center here in Portland. It looks like just another stadium, on just another day at work. I need you to know that i am ready. Am I at your level? The way you have been tearing things up the last 12 months maybe. But I know I have to be at my very best come tomorrow to keep you down for the ten count, because I certainly will be the last person standing out of the two of us.

"I'm ready, are you?

"I have to be at my very best.

"I do know it's going to be epic, it's going to be massive, and everyone will be in awe with the way things will go, because I will damn sure that I come out the victor.

"I am certainly jealous of what you have accomplished in the last year or two. That should have been me. But I didn't take the bull by the horns like you did, and ride roughshod over the XWF like you hvae.
But come tomorrow things around here will change.

"I helped build the foundations of the XWF that you should be thanking your lucky stars for, for being able to come out here and win like you have been doing lately. I stood by you a few years ago, in awe of you, and not once did you say thank you for being on your War Games team a few years back. Not once did you say were grateful for our 'friendship'. Not once were you ever in the mindset of saying, how I shaped your destiny.

"Well, all that changes tomorrow when all is said and done. Because I will put you down, and keep you down. And once the 10 count hit, the rain will come and wash the stench out and I will make sure that I take up the mantle that you have been on, and run with it.

"I hope you have a good sleep Ned, because the bad times are coming for you."

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk, before standing up, and walking away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
Dolly Waters (06-16-2023), Theo Pryce (07-03-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-16-2023)