Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restoration of Anarchy, Finale: The Shiniest Challenger
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-07-2023, 02:19 PM

“Recognize this?”

Sarah Lacklan gestures towards a pile of pillows set upon a black and red palanquin fitted with four golden handles.

“When I was introduced to the XWF, it was as the eventual winner of the inaugural March Madness Tournament. Along with the Royalty of the Ring crown, I was awarded a championship opportunity of my choice. Many assumed I would pursue the Hart, or perhaps interject myself in the Universal scene to face Maine, but I had a different prize in mind. Vinniefred Anastasia Lane had intimated that he was introducing a third leg of the XWF, a new ‘brand,’ if you will, with the resurrected name of Anarchy. And I saw an opportunity to not just be A champion…but THE champion. And so I leveraged the championship opportunity my greatness earned into a guaranteed spot in the inaugural Anarchy Championship match to be held in before Buckingham Palace at that year’s Leap of Faith. And to make sure everyone knew who was in charge before that all even happened…”

Sarah caresses one of the pillows with a gloved hand.

“I opened the very first Anarchy. I made sure my face, my presence, my very aura, is what both the audience and the lockerroom saw first. This way, no matter the outcome of the tournament to decide my opponent in that match, it would be clear who the face of Anarchy was. You were there, you know. To avoid making Baby Jesus cry, I will admit that I do not remember if your victory over John Black was part of the tournament or not, but I certainly do remember it. Such has been my lot within the XWF, a true pride: Not just embrace Anarchy, but define it. And in my reign, that is what I did. I showed the world not only what Anarchy can be, but what it should be. I was the Queen and was rightfully crowned at Leap of Faith.”

She gives a shake of her head, her loose platinum locks brushing up against the translucent black veil covering her face.

“Imagine my surprise when, after returning to these halls this year, the degradation that had befallen the history I began. Yes, Ruby was the ‘face’ of Anarchy, but she allowed herself to be debased by a cast of fledgling miscreants to the point where our title history is shared by the likes of Machina, Miller, and even goddamn Mastermind. After Soldier, one might think we might as well throw it into Raab’s vat of stinky goop.”

She gives a sigh full of disgust.

“I appreciate what you have been trying to do, Edward. I appreciate the valor of the warrior, that inner burning light within you to fight all challengers and be the strongest standing. But you are not me. You cannot restore.”

She lowers herself to a knee, her heeled boots slipping out from underneath her voluminous dress of black lined with silver spiderwebs.

“I made it clear several months ago that I was here to restore Anarchy. There are those who thought I meant to do to something like fill the lineup with increasingly idiotic matches, perhaps matches to the taste of Literal Guerrilla, but that is not what I meant. I meant that I would restore the grace and prestige of both this brand and it’s championship. And in that time, despite LG placing me in increasingly idiotic matches against a swath of both mighty and tiny foes, the sparkling diamond has escaped without so much as a touch of grime.

You may see yourself as the shiniest warrior, Edward, but as I told Kuda all those years ago in Anarchy’s earliest days, my shine is brighter than the sun. And I’m here, right this moment, to let that shining light out into what has become Anarchy’s days and illuminate all.

Lo! Gone will be the darkness of increasingly erratic show times!

Lo! Gone will be the darkness of LG’s increasingly half-witted match stipulations!

Lo! Gone will be ALL darkness!

With me back in place, back where I belong, we shall enjoy a string of matches held within the confines of the ring where and how God wishes them to be. And to prove my point, when we face one another on Thursday, no matter how far you drag me, no matter what location we may find ourselves in, I refuse to defeat you just anywhere. No, just as I did with Charlie Knickles in Oklahoma City when we, too, had the Falls Count Anywhere stipulation, I will drag you, pull you, FORCE YOU back into the center of the ring to send you into the Abyss. I will defeat you in the middle of a wrestling ring with a goddamn wrestling hold and, by God, it will be…”

Sarah’s eyes turn misty underneath her thick glasses, the red irises shining in the light.

“...beautiful..”

She gives her head a small shake to come back into the moment.

“Again, so that we are clear: I appreciate both what you have done and have tried to do. I was the first to congratulate you! You pulled away our championship from the likes of HGH, literally a joke of a name on our brand, and attempted to restore our lineage to the greatness that was myself and Ruby while I have been mired in LG’s sick and twisted sense of humor. But this brand needs me, Edward. It needs its restoration to be completed. As Collision Course approaches, and the challenge of the IIW Combat Champion looms, it is clear that Anarchy needs its matriarch and aristocracy in place.

“I appreciate your fire and your passion, my friend. And while you may be the King of the Primates, Edward. But I?”

Sarah pushes herself over and gently sits upon the pile of pillows, bring a few up to act as rests for her arms.

“I am the Queen of Anarchy. And beginning on Thursday in Seattle, long WILL I reign.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Lacklan's post:
Angelica Vaughn (06-07-2023), Atticus Gold (06-21-2023), Mark Flynn (06-07-2023), The Blue Tango (06-08-2023), Theo Pryce (06-07-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-07-2023)