Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chopped cheese sandwich w/ Pryce Sake
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-06-2023, 06:27 PM

It opens to Flynn in his hotel post War Games, where he was practically being adored by the fans of his at the door outside of the place. As he entered into the building, someone managed to throw some random white powder in his face and was going around the place tryin to find who did it, then after that he managed to get into his room he see's that there's a a random letter on his bed that said....

You did it champ...
You did the impossible....
Maybe....
もしかしたらそれがあなたの統治の終わりになるかもしれません!

After he placed the letter down on the counter, he turns around to see someone in Kabuki mask with a red jacket and pants spits out Purple Myst in his eyes, as he stumbled around his room, he then kicks Flynn in the gut and gives him a "J-Bomb" on the floor, then he takes takes the mask off to revealed T underneath it and he places a knee on his gut as stared at Flynn as a ref came into the room to count the fall..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-06-2023, 10:01 PM

KICKOUT!

Flynn shakes off the purple mist and white powder!

”I’m lodging a complaint with the hotel! I don’t care how future-y it is, the liquid dinner should NOT be served from the waiter’s mouth to my face!”

He stomps out, walking over Tommy Wish-o, who looks bewildered.

Before Flynn exits, he looks back.

”Oh, by-the-by, Tom-Tom. I had about $2800 of snacks from the minibar and billed the room in your name.”

And with that, Flynn departs
Hate Post Like Post