Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2023 RP Boards
"In The Year 3008..."
Chelsea LeClair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-03-2023, 08:46 PM

In the year 3008…

Chelsea LeClair… or rather a cybernetic version of her, is teaching a history class where XWF headquarters once stood. A group of robots, cyborgs and any remaining humans are watching Chelsea begin a lesson.

“Professional wrestling… it died. You’re all beginning your first day at XWF Academy… located at the headquarters of a company that once existed 985 years ago! Unfortunately, it no longer exists because…”

Chelsea sighs and shows a picture of both HGH and Edward the Great.

“...it had wrestleborgs… or rather… humanoids… that did not evolve with the times. These were primitive beings stuck in 199-late… and 199-late BC… take this HGH… for example…”

Chelsea telekinetically plays a video of HGH cutting a promo on his last opponent. Everyone in the classroom immediately falls asleep which triggers a wake alarm

“The 1998 wrestler… with quips of ‘not worth a damn’ toward opponents, as well as archaic phrases such as ‘not even show up’, ‘don’t have what it takes’ and ‘rip you apart limb from limb’

Chelsea yawns.

“Of course, HGH is the tragedy of a guy that set XWF’s Anarchy brand back a few millenia when he lost the title to Edward in the first place. All of the defenses that the guy had and he loses it to HIM? I get that this happened in a literal jungle, but what the fuck? HGH was a humanoid that decided to be far too arrogant thinking he had the match with Edward in the bag only… it did not happen. HGH lost to an inferior half wit… so does that make HGH the stupidest person of his era? Quite possibly. HGH is responsible for the death of professional wrestling because instead of HGH, he really should’ve been known as JAG… or Just Another Guy… because in his time, that’s all he was. That’s why… if professional wrestling were to be around today… someone like him would be too primitive of a humanoid to last in this era. He wrestled very good… he know how to talk… a lot… but… he was so, so BORING! Clearly, it was his pride that was gone when Edward took the belt from him and thus, began the slow, downward spiral of professional wrestling. He would try to regain the title in a match that… was similar… only it was a Sabretooth Cage tiger thing… but the history books of that time are so fuzzy that it’s hard to tell if he actually won that match or not. I doubt it. If he couldn’t beat Edward in the jungle, how could he beat him in the cage?

Did HGH evolve in any way after he lost the belt to Edward? No. He went and acted the same damn way in his next match… and the match after that… and the match after that. My colleagues suggest that HGH was the most boring wrestler in Anarchy history.”

Chelsea pauses and sighs.
“What a waste. I think there is a way we can have professional wrestling in the year 3008. In order to ensure this, we may have to go back and change the past. But, let’s talk about the wrestler stuck in 1998… BC…”

A projection of Edward the Great, at the time the XWF Anarchy Champion as of June 3, 2023, is shown.

“Neanderthal detected…” one of the cyborg students say.

“It’s disgusting…” the lone alien from Mars says.

“He is the one that killed professional wrestling…” a robot says.

“Precisely. HGH was primitive, but he was modern compared to this guy. Professional wrestling was never going to survive with someone stuck with Neanderthal qualities… and viewpoints that are archaic… like all of his misogynistic, sexist garbage that he constantly said about women back in that day. The reason why Edward won the title from HGH is because HGH allowed it to happen. Plebian primitives like Edward are only able to outsmart those that dumb themselves down like HGH did. Edward needs to leave in shame again because the sport of professional wrestling should’ve never had time for plebians like him stuck in pathetic gender roles that no longer exist in this society…

He took the Anarchy brand of XWF and drove it straight into EXTINCTION… all because he would give himself distinct advantages like… that sabertooth cage match thing. BUT, I have found a way to save professional wrestling and that is to go back in time to 2023 and make sure he does NOT win that cage match at War Games to begin with. The one hope is my very distant ancestor in Chelsea LeClair: a modern warrior of the times… someone who is the best for Anarchy’s future, someone that is NOT a primitive… who relies on WAY more than brute force and physical strength alone unlike Edward who is a one trick pony and who really should have just stayed stuck in the Ice Age. The forces of good that ended his last Anarchy title reign shall re-emerge and end this one.

And if you’re noticing why I’m not saying TOO much about his empty words of the time it’s because for all of his might, he never had anything good to say at all as he littered his promotional material with sexist drivel and mind numbing, headache inducing nonsense. No, I have to go back in time, fix the timeline, make sure my very distant ancestor Chelsea LeClair WINS the Anarchy title and SAVE professional wrestling! I will be the one that makes sure that professional wrestling exists in 3008!

It’s for the good of professional wrestling…

It’s for the good of mankind!

It won’t be easy, but scientific breakthroughs never are!

So with that being said…

It’s time to travel back to 2023 and accomplish this mission!

The “3008” version of Chelsea LeClair then leaves the classroom, locates the time machine, enters it and sets it for 2023… hoping this mission to save professional wrestling’s future is successful…
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chelsea LeClair's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (06-04-2023), Peter Principle (06-04-2023)