Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2023 RP Boards
Tokyo Story, the Final Chapter
Angelica Vaughn Offline
The One True 5'11 Vaughnemous One!

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

06-03-2023, 08:41 PM

A massive crowd has gathered in front of Hotel Gracery, its towering structure embellished with a majestic Godzilla statue. Fans of all ages and backgrounds have come together, drawn by the allure of witnessing the ultra-likable stars of the Kitty Cat Kaiju's first hand as they prepare to record their final promo as a team.  However, to the astonishment of the other team members, almost an hour past the agreed upon meet time, there is one notable absence among their ranks.

Angelica Vaughn, the leader of the Kitty Cat Kaiju, is nowhere to be found!!

Confusion flickers across the faces of her teammates.

“Well, looks like we're missing our fearless leader. Any idea where Miss Vaughn might be?”

“Your guess is as good as mine, Raion. She's usually punctual. I hope everything is alright.”

“Yeah, something is not right.”

Vita's concerned gaze shifts towards Mr. Oz.

"Hey, Oswald, have you heard anything from Angie?"

Mr. Oz's expression remains unchanged as he replies.

"No, not for days."

Raion, though slightly uneasy in Mr. Oz's presence, decides to break the tension with a lighthearted remark.

"Well, Mr. Oz, you would probably be the last person we should ask. You have this uncanny ability to vanish on us, like a magician!"

A faint smile tugs at Mr. Oz's lips, acknowledging Raion's jest without uttering a word.

"I prefer solitude. But don't worry, when the time comes, I'll be there… as long as you believe."

"Oh, we TOTALLY believe! Just make sure to point that aggression at the other team!" She lets out a nervous but playful laugh.

Mr. Oz's response is cryptic. "We'll see."

Raion can't help but feel a hint of unease at Mr. Oz's reply. Yet, Vita, always the voice of reassurance, steps in to address his concerns.

"I know Mr. Oz may seem intimidating, but trust me, he'll be a team player. Say what you will about the man and some of the company he keeps, but you can't say that he isn't loyal."

Raion's unease lingers.

"I hope you're right, Miss Vita. It's just... we can never be too cautious. Though, we need to focus on finding Miss Angelica so that we can record our promo and move on to our final preparations."

Suddenly, two imposing figures clad in dark suits push through the crowd.

Yakuza! Their expressions blank, hand Vita a sealed envelope. Vita's eyes widen in surprise, but she maintains her composure. She glances at the envelope, her curiosity piqued.

"What's this?"

One of the Yakuza speaks with a stern and direct tone.

"Deliver this to Vita Valenteen. Boss say she know how to contact Atomic Bat. It contains information she need to know. Tick-Tock, time is of the essence."

Raion's concern deepens, and he steps closer to Vita, instinctively protective.

"Wait, who sent this? What kind of information?"

The Yakuza exchange a brief, knowing glance, refusing to disclose any further details.

"That all we can say. Deliver to Atomic Bat. She will understand."

With that, the Yakuza begin to fade into the crowd, leaving Raion and Vita with the sealed envelope and a multitude of questions.

"Vita, what's wrong? What does the letter say?"

Vita's voice trembles with worry as she relays the information.

"Raion... It's bad. Angie... Angelica has been kidnapped. This letter is from a man named Takashi. He saw my face the other night, and now he thinks that he’s kidnapped Sar, but that’s totally Angie!” Vita flashes the included Polaroid of Angie bound and gagged to Raion. “And he's demanding that the Atomic Bat surrender to him, or he'll kill her!"

"Takashi's threat is not just against Miss Angie, Miss Vita. I can't bear the thought of Atomic Bat turning herself over to him in order to save Miss Vaughn. We have to find another way, a way that doesn't put your life in danger."

A flicker of realization crosses Mr. Oz's face. His eyes narrow, indicating his understanding of Vita's secret identity.

Vita nods and addresses Mr. Oz.

"Oswald, I have a plan to save Angie, but I can't do it alone. Will you stand with us?"

To Raion's surprise, Mr. Oz doesn't hesitate in his response.

"Count me in. If anything were to happen to either Angie or you, it would greatly hinder our chances of victory in the War Games, and cause Ryleigh to lose a Hitgirls teammate. I have no intention of allowing either of those things to occur."

Raion's eyebrows shoot up in astonishment.

"I must admit, I am quite surprised that you are willing to put yourself at risk to save Miss Angelica, but I welcome the help. So, Miss Vita, what is your plan?"

Vita begins to lay out her plan to rescue Angelica. The team gathers around her as the scene transitions to another location.

In the heart of Tokyo
Hidden away from prying eyes
In a dimly lit and dingy basement

Angelica Vaughn, the missing leader of the Kitty Cat Kaiju’s, finds herself bound to a chair. Her wrists are tightly secured with ropes, and two Yakuza goons stand guard, their menacing presence a clear reminder of the danger she is in. Her mouth is dry and her head is pounding. She looked around and saw that all was not well.

”Oh wow, this is what a hangover feels like. Funny, I had almost forgotten."

Despite her predicament, Angelica maintains a steely resolve, her eyes scanning the room for any opportunity to escape. The sound of footsteps reverberates, growing louder with each passing second. The door creaks open, and Takashi "The Blade" Fujimoto enters, a sinister grin etched on his face.

"Well, well,look who we have here. One of Vita Valenteen’s most cherished friends. You must be wondering why you find yourself in this precarious situation, no?"

Angelica's voice is laced with defiance as she responds.

”Mostly, I am wondering why you couldn’t afford better accommodations. If you’re so rich and powerful, why hide in a place like this? I mean, I assume you’re rich and powerful, which is a big leap of faith at this point, I suppose. Who even are you?"

Takashi frowned at her disrespect, noting even The Atomic Bat had shown more reverence. Her ignorance of the Tokyo Underground Crime Scene was unsurprising, considering people like her lived in their own bubble. But Takashi had a plan to enlighten her. He unsheathed a knife from his boot and trailed it along her neck, anticipating a reaction, but finding little success.

“I am Takashi Fujimoto. They call me The Blade. And you, girl, are the livestock I will use as bait. When your teammate The Atomic Bat finds out you’ve been kidnapped, she will come looking for you. And that is when I will spring my trap.”

Angelica blinked.

”Umm, mister? I think you might have a few of your facts wrong. Sheesh, don’t you do research? The Atomic Bat is not my teammate! She’s not even participating in War Games! My teamies are Ozymandias, The Lion Kid, and Vita Valenteen!"

””The Blade” blinked."

“You mean… you don’t know? How silly are you? The Atomic Bat is Vita Valenteen! I saw it with my own eyes as I pulled off her mask!”

Takashi expected the news to drop like a bombshell, but instead, Angelica threw her head back and giggled.

”Hee hee! Silly me? Silly Vita! Running around town, playing dress-up in the costume of her favorite hero! I’d say she’s endangering herself, but considering her vampiric powers I’m sure she can handle herself. Did you know she is SUCH a fan she’s even walking around with a replica title belt of The Atomic Bat’s taggie team title?"

Takashi sighed and shook his head in disbelief. He put the blade back in its sheath.

“Whatever. You’re as dense as they come, it seems. No matter. Once Vita finds out I abducted her mentor, she will come running regardless.”

”...mentor? VIta’s MENTOR?? Now hang on one heckin’ moment, sir! I am Vita’s Captain! Exactly WHO do you think it is you kidnapped?"

“Why, the daughter of Jean-Paul Lacklan! The sister of Shinji “The Mountain” Nakama! One of the world’s greatest wrestlers,...!”

”Mmmmhmmmm…. And my name is…???"

“Sarah Lacklan!”

”OW EM GEE, I KNEW IT!!! That is my sister, you nincompoop!"

“...what?”

”I swear to Baby Jesus, this is *so* typical Sar-sar, even when I get ABDUCTED, she is still trying to steal all of my thunder! Hey Blade Runner! I’m Angelica Vaughn! It really is NOT that hard to tell the difference! My name, for starters!! Also, the fact that I am TALL, and she is SHORT! The fact her eyes are RED, and mine are identical to my DAD’s! The fact that I am wearing clothes from THIS century! The fact that I was not hip-to-hip with Mackenzie Grey, and the fact that I can hold my liquor! The fact that I am the Captain of a vastly superior War Games team, and the fact that I always try and see the good in people! But I have to say, you’re not exactly making that easy for me right now, sir, because not only did you abduct the wrong person, you did it for an entirely wrong reason! But you’re right about one thing! My teamies *will* find me, and will make you regret you ever messed with the KITTY CAT K-HMPF!"

Takashi had had enough. He gagged Angelica, and buried his head in his hands.

“Silence at last! And I need to find a new team of kidnappers. No worries. Let your team come. Whether you’re Angelica or Sarah honestly matters very little. I’ve hooked the right worm for the fish I’m trying to catch, regardless. Now all I have to do is wait.”

[Image: ezgif-1-29d94d8b46.gif]

In a dimly lit Tokyo restaurant: Yakuza thugs lurk in every corner, their vigilant eyes scanning the room to protect their boss.

In the depths of the restaurant's basement, Angelica Vaughn remains bound to a chair, her determination shining through despite the uncertainty of her future.

Suddenly, the restaurant falls into a hushed silence as the door swings open. A mysterious figure emerges from the shadows. The Atomic Bat steps forward, commanding attention with her unmistakable presence.

Takashi's voice cuts through the silence..

"So, the Atomic Bat graces us with her presence. Have you come to submit to me, or do you plan to put up a fight?"

"I'm not here to play your games, Takashi! Release my friend, or face the consequences!"

Takashi's amusement dances in his eyes as he leans back in his chair.

"Or else what, Atomic Bat? Are you going to unleash your fury upon me? I must say, I find your spirit quite entertaining. But you see, I have no desire to harm you, Atomic Bat. On the contrary, I see your unparalleled skills as an opportunity. Imagine, together, we could rule the entirety of Japan! All Yakuza under our thumb! Our skill and strength combined, would be unmatched by anyone else."

The proposition hangs in the air. The Atomic Bat, quick-witted and resourceful, decides to flirt with the idea presented by Takashi, buying herself precious time.

"Rule the whole of Japan, you say? Well, I must admit, the thought does intrigue me. Imagine the chaos we could unleash together… The power, the influence… The money!"

She trails off, her voice dripping with a seductive allure, captivating Takashi's attention.

Takashi, momentarily caught off guard by the unexpected response, leans forward, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"You see the potential, don't you? Our reign could be legendary, Atomic Bat. No one would dare challenge us."

The Atomic Bat's eyes narrow, concealing her true intentions behind a facade of temptation.

"Indeed, but before we embark on such a grand endeavor, I need assurance. Release Angie now, unharmed, and prove your sincerity. Then, and only then, can we explore the possibilities of our partnership."

Takashi, his patience wearing thin, sees through the Atomic Bat's attempt to trick him and dispenses with the pretense.

"Enough games, Vita Valenteen! Your theatrics won't save your precious friend!"

Takashi radios to his men in the basement, but he is met with an eerie silence. A sly smirk forms on Atomic Bat’s lips as she toys with Takashi's growing unease.

"Is something the matter? Feeling a bit out of control? It seems your loyal minions may not be as obedient as you thought."

Takashi, growing increasingly desperate, attempts to contact his men once more. However, to his surprise, it is not his loyal minions who respond. Instead, a voice that cuts through the tension echoes from the other side.

"Atomic Bat, this is Raion. We've secured Angie! She's safe now."

A wave of relief washes over the Atomic Bat, but the news causes the room to erupt into chaos as Takashi's Yakuza soldiers spring into action, surrounding the Atomic Bat.

As the Yakuza cohorts press forward, their sheer numbers begin to take their toll on the Atomic Bat. They launch a barrage of strikes, aiming to overwhelm her with a relentless onslaught. But the Atomic Bat, fueled by her vampiric powers, refuses to yield.

With unhuman agility, she evades the incoming attacks, her body twisting and contorting with an otherworldly grace. She counters with swift and precise strikes, incapacitating several opponents with each move. The impact of her blows sends shockwaves through the air, momentarily halting the advance of the Yakuza soldiers.

However, the tide of the battle threatens to turn as the Yakuza regroup, determined to overpower their formidable foe. The Atomic Bat finds herself surrounded, their encircling presence closing in on her.

“Oh, Atomic Bat, how admirable it is that you’ve held on for this long. But your resistance ends here. You should have accepted my offer, because, you see, I take great pleasure in breaking those who dare challenge me! So, let me make this clear: your fate is sealed! Prepare for an agonizing end!”

“You know, you REALLY sound like an anime villain!”

As the Yakuza soldiers tighten their grip on the Atomic Bat, ready to deliver a crushing final blow, a shadowy figure emerges from the depths of the basement.

"Feel the weight of your disbelief shatter upon your very souls."

The Yakuza cohorts rush forward to confront him, but Mr. Oz's colossal figure becomes a relentless force of destruction, each of his strikes landing with bone-crushing impact.

The sound of his blows echo through the room, accompanied by the sickening splatter of blood.

The Yakuza, realizing the magnitude of the threat they face, muster every remaining man to contain Mr. Oz's unstoppable rampage. With a chilling determination, they surround him, brandishing their gleaming katanas.

As their blades slice through the air, aimed at the formidable Mr. Oz., the sound of metal meeting flesh fills the room as the Yakuza's blades find their mark, cutting and stabbing him. Yet, Mr. Oz refuses to back off. He pushes forward, leaving  a trail of fallen Yakuza in his wake.

Takashi's eyes widen with a mix of fury and disbelief as he witnesses his men desperately attempting to restrain Mr. Oz, their efforts proving futile.

The Atomic Bat's words pierce the air, challenging Takashi to face the reality of the situation.

"It's just you and me now," The Atomic Bat asserts, her voice laced with determination. "Turn yourself in and make this easier for everyone!"

Takashi's voice drips with venom: "I would rather die than give up my power and rot in a prison cell! You think defeating me will solve anything? There will always be someone else to rise in my place, to challenge your precious justice!"

Takashi raises a large golden cross, aiming it directly at The Atomic Bat's face. Instantly, she reacts to the holy artifact. Her skin begins to smolder, causing her to recoil in agony.

"Oh, how the mighty “hero” trembles before the power of righteousness! You thought you were unstoppable, didn't you Vita Valenteen? But even the darkest creatures cower in my presence!"

“Vita?”

However, just as Takashi believes he has gained the upper hand, a sudden tap on his shoulder startles him. He turns to see Raion Kido standing behind him. With lightning-fast precision, Raion delivers a devastating Lightning Strike aimed at Takashi's core.

The force of the strike sends Takashi sprawling to all fours, gasping for breath. Before he can regain his composure, Angelica Vaughn, now freed from her restraints, takes a decisive action. With a swift and precise soccer kick, she delivers a blow that connects with Takashi's head, rendering him unconscious and saving the day.

The remaining Yakuza flee as Raion approaches Mr. Oz, a newfound respect gleaming in his eyes.

"Mr. Oz, I must admit, I was skeptical about you before. I had my doubts and questioned your intentions. But witnessing your unwavering courage and selflessness in that fight... I can't deny it any longer. You've earned my trust."

A genuine smile forms on Raion's face as he extends a hand towards Mr. Oz, a gesture of camaraderie and gratitude.

"You fought with a ferocity and determination that surpassed even my expectations. Your willingness to put yourself on the line for the sake of others... it speaks volumes about your character."

"Thank you, Raion. I'm glad to count you among my believers."

"Vita... Is that really you under that mask?"

The question hangs in the air.

Raion pretends not to hear the question, as he stuffs his hands into his pockets and walks away whistling - keeping his vow of silence intact.

In the background, Mr. Oz watches the exchange with keen interest, his piercing gaze fixed upon the two women.

The Atomic Bat freezes in place, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Wha... What!? Me!? The Atomic Bat!?! No way! I'm The Pink Mist, or was, remember?"

They all turn to see Vita standing behind them. It becomes clear that whoever The Atomic Bat is, she isn’t Vita Valenteen!

“Miss Vita! But I!?”

"I knew it couldn't be you! The Atomic Bat is far more toned and a little taller too! No offense intended at all, of course! She IS a superhero, afterall!"

Vita lets out a chuckle, a mix of relief and slight annoyance, as she realizes that her secret identity has remained intact.

Raion, who had paused in his tracks, turns back to face the two women.

"So, Miss Vita, you're not The Atomic Bat?"

Vita shakes her head, her eyes gleaming with a hint of mischief.

"No, Raion, I'm not. The Atomic Bat is a whole other level of superhero and I’m just a professional wrestler looking to kick some serious butt and help my team win War Games!!"

Vita's response elicits a smile from Raion, who now fully understands the situation.

The Atomic Bat takes a step forward, her presence commanding attention as she addresses Angelica and her team.

"Good luck, Angelica, and to your team as well. You have a team willing to risk their lives for yours. That’s a rare strength, one that will serve you all well at War Games. If you continue to fight with the same unity and courage, you will possess the power to overcome any obstacle that stands in your way. Even in the darkest of nights, there is always a glimmer of hope.”

With those words, the Atomic Bat vanishes up, and into the night.

As the scene fades, a voice comes in through Vita's airpod.

"I think they bought it, Miss J!"

[Image: ezgif-1-29d94d8b46.gif]

Angelica Vaughn. VIta Valenteen. Raion Kido. Mr. Oz. The four members of the #KittyCatKaijus faced the camera, side by side, shoulder to shoulder, like a true team. It was the team’s Captain who spoke first.

”A lot has happened these past few days. Four individuals bonded together to form a team that is by now nigh unbreakable. From silly draft day antics to facing off the Yakuza in a Tokyo basement, we have grown together as individuals, and each one of us will lay their neck on the line at War Games! We will do it for our team, first and foremost. Because even if we don’t all make it to the final, if even one of us ends up as the victor, the entire team wins. This is about more than just personal honor and glory. It’s about showing the world how you can achieve more together than apart. And we’re a team that has achieved a whole darn lot all by our lonesome. So just imagine how good we’ll be together.

Now, I know my Sis’ team will be a tough nut to crack. We’ve covered that. But we believe that we have to do our due diligence and already look beyond them, to the teams we can face in the final. The one I have my eyes on is Drunky Kong. With meemaw Sidney at the helm, the whole team’s like a boat with no captain, no rudder, no oars, and no sails. But they’re not caught in a storm. It’s something way worse. You’re in the doldrums. You’re dead in the water. You’re stranded at sea. There’s nothing or nobody to help you move forward, nobody there to put their neck on the line. As much as I admire Centurion for his body… of work, I mean… he’s not exactly known to be a team player, and he won’t be the one to help Vagabond and Jay Omega out of the funk they were in the second they heard their name called by auntie Sid.

But great individuals can always find a way to beat the odds. There’s a chance for one, maybe even two, of you to sneak through. In that case, we will be prepared. But there’s a chance Drunky Kong will be nothing but a barrel of laughs for the others, as you try to hopelessly pick yourselves up from a race where you’re fixed in last."

The camera pans to Vita.

"I've watched TK, strutting around with his grand plans for the main event of War Games. He talks a big game, but I can't help but wonder if he'll even make it past the first round, especially if his team has to face the combined challenge of Dolly Waters, Corey Smith, and the legendary Unknown Soldier. This matchup is so evenly matched that anything could happen!"

“It's interesting to note that TK hasn't been a regular presence in the XWF since The Midnight Dolls claimed victory over "the best tag team in the world" The No Good Bastards, securing the XWF Tag Team Championships for themselves and forcing those BOBs to scurry away with their tails tucked between their legs, seeking smaller ponds to make themselves appear bigger.”

“It's no shock to see TK returning to the XWF and positioning himself in a role where he becomes a crucial figure for others to depend on. Yet, instead of giving his full commitment, he chooses to half-ass his efforts while parading around as if he's the ultimate authority on the XWF.”

“As for my breakup with Noah, the details of it are already widely known and discussed, so why bother bringing it up? Why would YOU even feel the need to mention it?”

"Mind games? Silly goose, I don't play those." Vita's expression turns serious as she stares into the camera. "I win matches! And as for me being a Sar clone? ME?!” She bursts into laughter, finding the notion utterly absurd.

"That’s even more ridiculous than Angie thinking that I was the Atomic Bat! Talk about a wild imagination!" Vita's laughter subsides, replaced by a sly smirk.

"And TK, it seems 'Knuckle' might just be your middle name, you big knucklehead!" Her tone is playful yet taunting.

"And please explain how one “turns” oneself into a vampire, a real one, not like you…” Vita places finger to chin as she considers her words. ”Well, you're more of a leech than a vampire, aren't you? Who were you before Miss Fury? Who were you before Bobby Bourbon? Who are you without Doc? Just a self-absorbed loudmouth who thinks the truth doesn't matter as long as the words sting."

"I hope we do meet in the finals because I'll be more than happy to reintroduce this knucklehead to the sting of the ring!"

It is the Lion that speaks next.

"I am no pushover. I’ve heard the whispers: “Boring,” “Unremarkable,” “Not the top pick.” Do you really think I’ll just stand by and take it? Let me remind you, I am a two-time Universal Champion and former double Champion, a feat achieved by only one other in this company’s history! You had the chance to choose me first, yet you settled for what? Jenny Myst, the perennial participant? Noah Jackson, a fleeting spark? Mark Flynn, fallen from grace? Bobby Bourbon, whom I’ve conquered three times? I could mock your foolishness, but instead, I’ll play along.

I’m going to pretend anything you have to say about me is even remotely true, and then the Kitty KAIJUS shall obliterate you all. Tell me, Thunder Knuckles. Who tapped out when Cashe and I lost the Tag Team Titles? Who was it that walked away - not just from our team, but from the XWF as a whole? You and him are indeed cut from the same cloth. Like him, you are an unfocused, unmotivated washout that tucks tail when things don’t go his way, and you’ve surrounded yourself with Jenny Myst - the one that claims winning the top title in the XWF isn’t a great thing, disrespecting her own boyfriend in the process!

Where's our good Doctor? A faded presence, a second-rate illusionist desperately trying to revive a lost magic. And now, you've dragged the Mad Dog into your foolishness. At least he remembers who he wants to defeat - the rest of you simply choose to throw stones at me from a safe position that you know you shall never occupy!

But that’s the problem with all of you. I own you, and not just in the ring.

Throughout this event I have been but a loyal partner to my team, and yet, I live within your tiny minds - from Bourbon, to Noah Jackson, to Jenny Myst, to Corey Smith - each of you is disregarding your own teams in your sole effort to try to beat me. You are still chafing at the times I have beaten you, and Bobby Bourbon only has the sweet memory of a year ago, which little did it last before I took the Leap of Faith briefcase.

It’s a shame, however, that Lexi Gold could not make it - she was worth ten of the Big D who replaces her. Learn who it is you face before you talk about respect - not one of your entire team has accomplished in the XWF what I have in a fraction of the time!

“But worry not, friends, for we Kitty KAIJUS shall put this right - and team GOOD BOI shall serve right to do that. Because Mark Flynn, the one that’s going to save them all, is yet another person who has reinvented himself with me in mind. Or did you not notice him comparing himself to me once he began his so-called image change? Ned Key, naïve as he is, is generous enough to give him a chance, along with the debuting Crash Rodríguez and his old foe-turned-friend Isaiah, but it’s always the same story with these people. Almost there, their self-realization right at their fingertips, and always just out of reach - because of their own insecurities! That’s why they got Mark Flynn - they are relying on him to save them all, but I shall be the one to demonstrate to them the same mistake I made last year - this is not one savior’s team - this is a collective effort.

So bring it on, everyone. Bring your misplaced delusion, Corey Smith, and watch me use you to thwart Dolly Waters once more. Let Dionysus try to imitate me without even coming close to the mark, and let Unknown Soldier wallow in his own mental labyrinth. Bring your impotent fury, Túraner, and see it crash like waves upon the beach. And let the undead Drunkey Kong come, and we shall turn them back to the grave from whence they came.

For this, ladies and gentlemen, is a time for war… and the Kitty KAIJUS shall bring you all to devastation!"

Oz: “To the Wishmonger and Good-Boi teams, I have just this to say. To me, it matters not who of the team that the Kitty Kat Kaiju members meets yours, and I mean, it will be us in the end, you could be Dolly, a woman clinging to any position she can within the XWF with her spiritual attempts or unreliable alliances, or if you’re Ned Kaye, a man who puts his faith in a man who no one with a fully functional brain would trust. If you’re Sidney Grey, drowning her talents into the abyss of alcohol, or my brother TK, scheming and plotting like he’s The Grinch who stole Christmas, in order to claim victory in these War Games we play. Your fates will align.

You shall bear witness from afar as the Kitty Cat Kaijus defy expectations and transform you all into believers!

You all should do just one thing:

Believe in me.

Believe, in us.”

[Image: PevUv6s.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Angelica Vaughn's post:
CTN (06-17-2023), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-03-2023), Dolly Waters (06-03-2023), Mr. Oz (06-04-2023), Theo Pryce (06-04-2023), Vita Frickin Valenteen (06-04-2023)