Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2023 RP Boards
Here We Go
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2023, 08:40 PM

"Edward, Chelsea, I hope you're ready for the pain of being the ones standing in my way back to the top.

"Edward, do you really think you're smart by your choice of match for War Games? So you want to call this the Strongest Warrior Saber-tooth Tiger Cage Challenge. Good on you Eddy boy, way to light the fire. You may indeed be ready, or at least you think you may be. I don't take too kindly to you holding the title that is rightfully mine, that the only reason you even have MY belt is due to that damned Gorilla getting involved. You should have sent the ape a care package after that showing. You didn't prove that you were the strongest anything. All you proved is that you were not strong enough on your own, that you needed help.

"Now Chelsea, don't think you're off the hook because I have an ax to grind with Edward. Oh no, no, no. You see, you're just like every other wrestler that comes in from other companies thinking that some of us give a rat's ass about what you've done. It's simple STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY! I don't give a damn what you've done elsewhere. I truly don't, but I assure you that light you claim to be, will forever be engulfed by the darkness I possess inside of me. You simply aren't ready, like most of the others that come to this company, you're all the same. You think you have what it takes and then you step in the ring with a huge roadblock to your success. ME!

HGH stops for a moment and collects himself.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'M the TRUE ANARCHY CHAMPION! Now, Edward thinks that once again he has stacked the deck in his favor by putting saber-tooth tigers patrolling the outside of the ring." HGH hangs his head and shakes it in disbelief."I just can't wait to see how the XWF pulls this one off, but why the hell not? Stranger things have happened. However, Edward, you asked if I was prepared?"

HGH smirks at the camera.

"My answer, ABSOLUTELY!"

"I don't think you quite understand. I don't care about you Edward or Chelsea. My only goal is to win back what you stole from me. It's just an added bonus that you so graciously put us all inside of a steel cage. Where I can inflict so much pain to the both of you while on my way to reclaiming MY gold. As for your precious cats, you want outside of the cage. I'm not worried about them. I will deal with them accordingly. The amount of pain and torture I will put the two of you through will not be for the weak of heart. The amount of blood spilled will have your precious cats in a frenzy."

"What you thought would be an ace in the hole for you Edward, will be your undoing. I will prove once and for all that you are not the strongest anything, and you just had to put the poor little shining light in the middle of this too? Fuck it, she wanted this title shot, she claims she's not just another pretty face. I guess at War Games we will find out just what Miss LeClair brings to the table."

HGH  grins.

"There is absolutely nothing that will stop me from reclaiming what is mine Edward, not you, not Chelsea, hell, not even your overgrown cats are going to be enough to stop me. I will obliterate the both of you inside of that steel cage. I will leave you both in pools of your own blood."

HGH pauses.

"You know, maybe you wanting saber-tooth tigers around the cage is way for you to attempt to throw me off my game? Or maybe, you're just want to be a kamikaze? I don't really know. I don't think anyone really knows what goes through you're head Edward, not even you. No matter, come War Games, your time with MY belt will come to an end.

"Chelsea, Chelsea, I feel really sorry for you. What you thought was going to be the biggest night of your career, just isn't going to happen this night. You see, Edward may think he has some sort of advantage and you? Well, I'm sure you think that your puny ray of light you claim to have will be enough to save you. I can assure you it won't be. What you and Edward need to realize, there is absolutely nothing I won't do to bring MY belt home where it belongs. You can try you hardest deary, it won't be enough and Edward's round of luck ends as well."

"Can you feel it? Can you sense it? Edward's reign it coming to an end and Chelsea's so called light is fading. All that will remain is the darkness overshadowing the world of Anarchy once more. I, Harmon Greyson Hays will take back what is rightfully mine and my path to greatness will be back on track. Come War Games, the fun and games are over. There are debts to be paid and I will be there to collect. When the two of you are locked inside of a steel cage with me on Sunday, I will not be the forgiving type. The cage will be my instrument of destruction and the total annihilation of Edward and Chelsea LeClair. On this day two sacrifices were sent and both have been accepted. Chelsea will no longer have the will to go on. Edward will be to dumb to stay down and accept his defeat, Edward's pride, his undoing, the shame of no longer being the strongest warrior. Once and for all the critics silenced again."

"Come Sunday, I am not afraid."

"Show me what's beyond my eyes?"

HGH laughs as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (06-04-2023), Theo Pryce (06-04-2023)