Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2023 RP Boards
T.E.A.M. EFFORT
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-03-2023, 01:00 AM

"What the fuck did he say?!"  Thunder Knuckles yelled out from his knees.

He and Doc both sat with their hands bound behind them in a room filled with Japanese soldiers.  Sitting behind a table was the leader of the group.  He had a different uniform and stood out from the rest.  For the sake of story, we'll call him the General.

He's talking about the robot.

TK shot a quick, surprising glance over to Doc.

"Does he know it doesn't work?  And wait, you knew Japanese all this time?  Why didn't you say someth–"

"SILENCE!"

The General shouted out then spouted off more things in his native tongue, annoying TK more.

"What'd he say now?"

He said we're in deep shit.

"DID HE now?"

I'm paraphrasing, but yes.

"SIIIIIIIILENCE, YOU FOOLS!"

"Oh, so you can insult me in goddamn English but you can't talk to me motherfucker?!"

"You have much to say, but you only curse and shout!  Where did you get the machine?!  Why did you bring it here?!"

"You wanna answer him?  He only gets pissed off when I talk."

The doctor held his head up and smiled, looking at the General.

War Games!

"Fuck I coulda told him that."

The General waved and a bunch of soldiers grabbed them and took them away. 

"Where are you fuckers taking us?!"

Before they reached the end of the hallway, the window shattered and wave after wave of ninjas stormed in!  TK and Doc stood still as the soldiers were easily disposed of!  As quickly as the ninjas entered, they took the two prisoners and repelled out of the building down to the ground.

The place was under attack by ninjas and an absolute warzone!  TK and Doc stayed close to the ground and made it to the road where several ninjas showed up on horses.  On the back on one riding bitch was Jimmy!

"Jimmy!  Where the fuck did all these ninjas come from?!"

"Oh, TK!  The most incredible thing happened!  When our plane crashed and we got separated, I stumbled into a coastal village of ninja warriors!  One young, beautiful woman named Yiyo nursed me back to health and, dude, we fell in lo–"

"Would you shut the fuck up?!  Where's the T.E.A.M.?!"

"I don't know!  I haven't seen Mad Dog, Sonny, OR J–"

"Not THAT team you jackass!  The robot!"

"Oh!  Yeah, it's getting loaded up onto a truck about two clicks Southeast of here.  They're shipping it to–"

"Two clicks?  What the fuck G.I. Jimmy?"

"That's what the ninjas–"

"Which goddamn way is it?"

"That way," Jimmy pointed.

The mayhem continued in the background.

Are we leaving soon, gentlemen?

"The ninjas will take us wherever we need to go!"

Doc and TK pulled themselves aboard and rode off.

So, I couldn't help but get a laugh out of Dolly.

"Tell me about it.  She seems so fucking desperate sometimes."

It's rare when she doesn't seem desperate.  If she's not clinging onto and relying on someone else lifting her up, she's riding on a hot streak like someone would slip on a banana peel.  Like in the cartoons.  Neverlasting and quite hysterical!

"Huhuh!  I know what you're saying, Doc."

"Shut the fuck up, Jimmy."

As much as I like to harp on Corey Smith, he is one of the hardest workers we have here.  So, even when Dolly has all of the help in the world, she still manages to fall on her face with a half-hearted attempt.  Pointing out the obvious for everyone and pulling on the low hanging fruits is Dolly's primary weapon when there's no hope or she feels backed into a corner.  She doesn't get stronger or violent, she gets stupid.  She makes mistakes and terrible decisions.  Reminding everyone of the few Doc D'Ville losses that have built up over the last couple of years will certainly destroy my spirits, huh?  Does she really think that would somehow turn the tables on me?  And out of all those blame game accusations she started throwing around, Thaddeus and Corey DID lose my Tag Team Titles.  There's no if's, and's, but's, excuse me's, or well wait a minute's about that.  The rest?  What is she even talking about?  Nonsense that's what!  I've never once blamed a single person for any of my own faults.  Had I done so, how would I have evolved over the years?  As for manipulating people?  Hehehe.  She has been hanging out with Corey too much.  I understand their besties, but have your own thought for crying out loud!

"Speaking of manipulating, King BoB, didn't she just scam all the fans from May Day out of literally millions of dollars? Old me would be proud."

Correct, sir.  The event that Dolly hosts at Corey's orphanage to house his hubris was simply a money grab for Dolly Waters.  So again, Dolly is a wash.  Stupid games will earn her stupid prizes and the girl, unfortunately, walked into this thing with her head in the sand.

"It's probably cuz she's fighting the great Doc D'Ville and Ol' Thunder Knuckles in the first match, huh!  She knows she doesn't have a chance to be a finalist!"

"Jimmy!  Shut the fuck up!"

It's a funny scenario to watch all of these pieces fall perfectly into place.  Dolly's stupid decisions will lead to Corey's frustrations.  She's already relying on wishes from a djinn to get her through this, I would imagine.  I don't know, or care, what her main objective here is, but I would hope that if she had such power she wouldn't waste it on little ol' me and Thunder Knuckles and War Games.  Besides, Dolly knows what I'm capable of and it's going to take a lot more than some genie from a magic lamp and some wishes to stop ME.  Tell me, are you familiar with the saying, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see what happens first?"

"Duh!"

Welcome to their situation.  Unknown Soldier probably either smelled the blood in the water or got bored already and thrown and Dionysus, I'm sure, is simply in it for the ride.  Poor fellow doesn't know any better or what he's up against.

"What do you think Corey would wish for?"

I would be hesitant to even think about it, Mister Knuckles.  He gives you this presentation that it would be something like world peace or solving world hunger, but he'd screw it up by mistake (or on purpose) and end up a victim somehow, am I right?  No!  A martyr!  That's truly his favorite role.  The fallen hero who sacrificed his body, but noway his reputation, for something other than himself.  Then again, teaming with Dolly, he won't need any wishes to make that happen.  Unless, of course, he does the smart thing and just leaves Dolly behind.  He's far too proud to wish for any better abilities or a shortcut to the final match, so dragging the dead weight along with him isn't going to be an easy task.  And what are THEIR concerns with how Jimmy drafted?  Considering the circumstances and the mystery guests, I believe he did rather well, to be honest!  We could've ended up with Unknown Soldier or Lexi Gold!  There's far worse out there than what Jimmy did.  And this hoo-blah about Them No Good Bastards not knocking heads for this one, well, heh…  Who cares?  Thunder Knuckles, you don't seem to care that much.  Mister Bourbon might, but that's none of our concern because the likeliness of him seeing the final match is pretty slim to nadda.  People can bitch and moan about the way this cookie crumbled but when we're standing alone at the finish line, my friend, they'll hae to eat every crumb and like it!

On the horizon, the site where the T.E.A.M. is being loaded comes into view.  The ninja on Jimmy's horse spoke out and pointed.

"What the fuck did he say?!"

"Uh, I think that's the place, TK!"

"How many clicks is that Jimmy?"

"Uhhh.."

"Shut the fuck up."

You know, looking into the horizon of this event, gentlemen, I'm hardly seeing the competition that I expected.  It's there on paper!  You have the Universal Champion, Xtreme Champion, Television Champion, several other former Universal Champions, and the list goes on!  Forgive me, if I missed anyone, but this event is absolutely stacked with what you would call some hefty hitters, am I right?

Let's look beyond all of the people that were once or still considered worth a damn.  Ned Kaye will tell you himself that he relies on what others think of him for his success here.  It's not just grit and technique that he needs, it's the right crowd and the right support.  He needs to feel loved!  He's like one of those little faeries from Corey Smith's Neverland.  You have to believe in him and clap your hands real loud or poor Ned Kaye just won't have what it takes.  His words, not mine.  Not the faery crap, but all that about "believing in Ned".  These are symptoms of the first stages of Dollysyndrom, by the way.  If Ned continues down this path; he could lose all hope, cling to those that are better to improve his self-image, and announce and "bounce-back from" several fake-retirements in order to get money and attention.  Wait a minute, we already know Ned is the type of fellow who already believes he can't get the job done alone…  Hmm, but he hasn't quit and I don't hold anything against him after drafting Mark Flynn first overall.  That's not like latching onto Corey like Dolly's doing.  Mark Flynn is on a tear and seems to be winning just about everything as of late, so, of course little Ned wouldn't bother looking any further!  However, hopefully now he's seen the bigger picture and has noticed that even Mark Flynn has some looming threats out there, himself.

"Fuck Mark Flynn."

Hehehe…  Mark Flynn.  A legend that dates back even further than even myself!  A man that stood idle for years, but never fell near obscurity!  He would be kept alive by stories told by those who were there to witness!  A fellow that now, today, continues the legacy that he started all of those years ago!

Mister Mark Flynn is a very interesting character, my friends.  We've watched him spend days and nights attempting to expose the XWF on several conspiracy theories.  We've watched him play side-kick to one of the most explosive foreign superstars to ever grace this most glorious federation, only to kick him to the side when the spotlight became too important.

"He murdered NK, King BoB."

Indeed!  Now, misdeed after misdeed, he's angry with the XWF Universe because they won't get behind him after deeming himself…  "GOOD".  Very interesting.  Now, surely this is a distraction for all of us to get tied up in, am I right?  A spider-web of lies to take our focus out of the match?  There's no way that Mark Flynn, THE Mark Flynn, Mister Mark Flynn, himself, is concerned with his fanbase after being the face of the place and the cream of the crop for months now.  I understand the man can be delusional, a Lobotomy might do him some good, but this is the exact thing that holds Ned Kaye back all the time, remember?!  Worrying about anything outside the current predicament is going to cost him everything just as it's kept Ned Ned.  He's got a huge target wrapped around his waist coming into this too and it's called the Xtreme Championship.  Not that the good doctor gives a good damn about it, but if he's there and I'm there at the end, it's inevitable as to what's going to happen.  I, Doc D'Ville, win War Games with my team by defeating Mark Flynn.  I'm not even considering him a true threat, my friends.  He's just my one and only.  He's the only one I can truly see coming face to face with at the end.  And regardless of the xtreme amount of momentum he's carrying with him at the moment, regardless of dropping the big one recently, he's still my numero uno.

That's how I'm betting on FanDuel, my friends.  I've seen our Universal Champion and he's a wash.  Universal Title or not, I don't see Raion Kido even making it to the final match.  Not when Lacklan, Bourbon, and Warstein's kid are on the other side.  The boy barely has the star power to hold a light next to some serious flukes that have held that same spot.  Not saying that Raion's reign is a fluke.  He won it fair and square, but I've seen when he faces true adversity and challenge.  I've seen his failures as much as I've seen his successes.  Just like anyone, he handles one better than the other.  But again, like Dolly, some people don't know how to handle being cornered.  Raion's another that's going to find himself at the rotten end of, not just a bad, but a stupid decision.  And it will cost him.

When they arrived they dismounted and hid in the brush.  Only a few soldiers stood by, as the rest were likely sent to fend off the attack.  The T.E.A.M. had not been loaded yet.  It was a slow process and took several cranes to merely lift it up.

It appears the attack up the road took most of the soldiers away from here.  How convenient!  Kudos to you and your stealthy friends, Jimmy, for your timely arrival!

Jimmy's eyes welled up.

"Hey, thanks, D-"

"Shut up, Jimmy!  This is covert ops shit, quit running your mouth!"

A soldier heard TK and was coming to investigate.

"Shit!  Way to go!"

You hear that?

A truck zoomed onto the scene driven by Sonny and in the bed of the truck was Mad Dog Mark Wright, one of the missing members of Team T.E.A.M.!

"It's Mad Dog!"

Mounted on the top of the truck was a giant machine gun pumping round after round into soldiers!  The truck slammed to a stop in front of them.

"YEEE!!  HAAAW!!  Ya'll need a lift?!"

"Mad Dog!  You crazy sumbitch!  Don't get yourself fucking killed before War Games!"

Sonny yelled out from the driver's seat,

"Hey!  We're sitting ducks right here!  We have to move!"

TK looked to Doc and shrugged, then climbed in the bed of the truck with Mad Dog.  He grabbed a rifle that was lying on the back for himself.

"You comin', King BoB?  Fuck off Jimmy!  You'll just get in the goddamn way!"

Jimmy hid, Doc ignored TK and walked around the truck towards the T.E.A.M.  The ninjas continued getting slaughtered by the outnumbering soldiers.  Then, a ninja wearing a long, panda-skinned cloak emerges.  They pulled out a large samurai sword and began slicing and dicing up soldiers like it was nothing.

"Who the fuck is that?!"

They worked their way up to the truck and removed the hood of the cloak and revealed…..

"JENNY?!  WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

"I am no longer Jenny Myst.  I am the Red Trash Panda!"

"What the f*ck is she talking 'bout?  Girl, do you gotta a problem with critters?"

"Who cares?  She's kicking ass and forgetting the names.  Fuck it, I say, let her go."

Jenny nodded and covered back up with the blood-stained panda hood.

"Crazy bitch."

Jenny followed orders and ran back into battle.  Doc had reached the mech and began climbing up the mass of one of the cranes holding it.  When he reached the top, he held out his arms and a strong wind began to blow across the battlefield!  In an instant, Doc had brewed a storm of the ages which brought thunder and lightning crashing down from above!  It chose no favorites as it struck down causing destruction to anything and everything in its path!  The rain ran rivers of red with the blood of soldiers, ninjas, and apparently pandas.  The rain made the terrain soft causing Sonny to lose control of the truck and send it into a ditch.  Everyone came out unscathed, but rather than resume the battle, they took shelter beside the truck.

"What the f*ck is your doctor buddy doing?!"

TK shook his head and bit his lip.

"King BoB stuff.  You know the sumbitch can speak Japanese, too?"

Suddenly a bolt of lightning reached down, grabbed Doc, and didn't let go!  A bright bluish aura surrounded him as he was slowly lifted into the air.  The entire sky lit up for this phenomenon as it looked like it was giving all the power in the universe to him!  It finally let go and he landed back on the tip tip of the mass.  The blue aura shrunk into a small ball, which Doc then threw at the robot below him!  It hit the mech and spread throughout its entire body!

"Well I be damned!"

One of the cables snapped causing the whole works to shake.  Doc safely leaped off the mass and drifted down to the ground.  The T.E.A.M. slowly started coming to life.  Another cable snapped and its ass-end fell to the ground, shaking the earth below.  IT stood up and looked down to Doc, who gave the robot a nod and walked away.  The T.E.A.M. immediately started smashing everything in sight.  Regardless of faction, in a matter of seconds all soldiers and ninjas were dead.

"Jesus fucking christ, King BoB!  Are you telling me you could've Frankenstein'd that mother fucker anytime?"

Before TK could question any further, the storm that formed, became even more malicious when it got to the sea!  So much so that the earth rumbled….

"That you, Doc?"

Doc shook his head and pointed out to sea.  In the distance, there's a large circle of rumbling water.  A few seconds later the giant King of Monsters emerges!  One of the ninjas who managed to survive picked his head up and pointed….

"GODZILLA!!!!!!!"

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Jenny Myst (06-03-2023), Mark Flynn (06-03-2023), Theo Pryce (06-04-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-03-2023), Unknown Soldier (06-03-2023)