Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2023 RP Boards
Shadows Unmasked (Part 2) - Kitty Cat Kaiju
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2023, 05:42 PM

The stage is set for an explosive showdown at XWF War Games.

The anticipation hangs in the air as the world eagerly awaits the clash between two formidable teams: "Kitty Cat Kaiju," led by the charismatic and cunning Angelica Vaughn, and "Teaa Turaner," led by the calculating strategist Sarah Lacklan.

Angelica Vaughn, a seeming master of manipulation, has assembled a team of extraordinary talents, each bringing their unique strengths to the ring. Vita Valenteen possesses unmatched technical skill and supernatural resilience. Raion Kido, a fiery spirit from Osaka, Japan, enters the ring with an unwavering determination to conquer any obstacle in his path. And then there's Mr. Oz, a mysterious enigma whose mind games and extreme antics keep opponents on edge.

But standing against Angie's Kitty Cat Kaiju's is the formidable Teaa Turaner led by Sarah Lacklan, renowned for her calculated strategies and ruthless tactics. Lacklan has gathered a group of equally fierce competitors. Noah Jackson, Vita's former flame and the most experienced wrestler on the roster, brings a wealth of knowledge and thousands of house show appearances to the ring. Bobby Bourbon, a powerhouse brawler with an insatiable appetite for destruction that is only rivaled by his appetite for hotdogs, adds raw power to the team. And let's not forget Lexi Gold, a cunning and agile ghost, lurking in the shadows, perhaps ready to strike with precision and finesse?
Or maybe not?

Bama T finds himself in the heart of the action. 

The studio is abuzz with energy as preparations are underway for Bama T's exclusive interview with none other than Vita Valenteen, the "vampirically-enhanced powerhouse" of Kitty Cat Kaiju.

In a corner of the backstage arena, Bama T takes a moment to collect his thoughts. He knows that this interview is a golden opportunity to delve into the mind of Vita Valenteen, to understand the motivations and strategies of one of the most formidable competitors in XWF, but more importantly, to remind everyone just why Bama T is so damned cool, baby!

As the cameras roll, Bama T exudes his signature southern charm and charisma.

Bama T: "Well, howdy, folks! It's me, baby! Bama T, here with the incredible Vita Valenteen, all set to rock 'n' roll at War Games, baby! Just like me, once I knock Todds block off and secure my place at the Anarchy announce table, but this interview ain't about me, daddy! It's about this girl right here!"

As Bama gestures towards the woman by his side, the camera gracefully pulls back to reveal the extraordinary Vita Valenteen.

Bama T: "Vita, it's a pleasure to have you here. How you feelin' about War Games this Sunday, baby?"

Vita, radiating with an aura of strength and determination, meets Bama's gaze with a warm smile that reflects her genuine excitement.

Vita Valenteen: "Hey there, yourself, Bama! It's an absolute pleasure to be here, especially knowing that in just a few short days, I'll be stepping into the ring in "The Land of the Rising Sun" for the first time in my career. I'm beyond excited to unleash some serious butt kicking at War Games and do my team proud! If that doesn't tell you how I'm feeling about War Games, then let me just say this, Bama, I'm feelin' ELECTRIC! The adrenaline is PUMPIN', and I'm more than ready to step into that ring and show everyone that the Kitty Cat Kaijus are the NUMBER ONE team in War Games this year!"

"Angie couldn't have possibly picked a better team! She picked me, which totally ruffled some feathers on the other side of the ring, and she picked Mr. Oz, who is a wildman and brings an element of unpredictability to our team. While I may not endorse all his words or the threats he made recently, there's no denying that in a match of this magnitude, you require someone unafraid to push the boundaries. Time and again, Mr. Oz has shown that he knows no limits within that ring. And, of course, let's not forget about the frickin' Universal champion, Raion Kido! A lot of people like to underestimate and ridicule him, but that's just because they see a nice guy and think he's an easy target. Trust me, anyone who perceives weakness when they look at Raion doesn't know what they're looking for."

"Some people like to think wrestling is all about potty jokes, hurting feelings, and breaking bones, but it's so much more than that. It's about determination, skill, and pushing yourself to the limit. And that's exactly what the Kitty Cat Kaijus are all about. We're a team that's ready to prove ourselves, not just to our opponents, but to the entire world. We've got the strength, the strategy, and the heart to dominate in that ring, and we're not holding anything back come this Sunday!"

Bama T: "Potty jokes and hurt feelings? It sounds like you're describing Noah Jackson there, darlin! Are you sure there isn't still a little pent up rage for the man that broke that tiny little dead heart of yours, baby?"

Vita Valenteen: "Um... Rude? But no, I'm over that. It's been YEARS! But if I were talking about Noah, I'd say that he can keep living in his world of cheap laughs and childish antics. Just as he can keep his plea for peace to himself. I mean him no ill-will, but as a friend recently said, I'm duty bound to give this team my absolute best. Noah may not understand the level of determination that fuels me today. He may not comprehend the sacrifices I've made throughout my career, the obstacles I've overcome, or the resilience that courses through my veins as I constantly strive to be better today than I was the day before... Maybe he would if he hadn't dumped me from thousands of miles away via a Fed-Ex?" A tiny vein begins to pulsate on Vita's forehead. "However, that's totally cool! Because in the ring, words hold no weight compared to actions. At War Games, I'll let my performance do all the talking necessary for Noah to become reacquainted with me."

Bama T: "I like your confidence, Vita! But spill the beans, what's the story with you and Sarah? Seems like there's some history there."

Vita Valenteen: "Sarah thinks I lack focus, but she's got another thing comin'. Noah may be her retaliatory move against Angelica for "stealing" me, but I'm not letting that distraction get to me. I've grown a lot, both as a person and as a competitor."

Bama T: "Is that really all you're going to give me, baby?"

Vita Velenteen: "For sure!"

Bama T: "What about Bobby Bourbon? Do you have any thoughts to share on facing him at War Games? Some people are saying that you're scared to utter his name. I can't blame you, baby!"

Vita Valenteen: "Scared? No way! As for Bobby, well, I've had some memorable battles with him in the past. Let's just say, I know a thing or two about takin' him down. Teaming up with Dolly Waters was a game-changer. Together, we managed to dethrone Bobby Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles while capturing the Tag Team Championships. Bobby and TK, two men who have failed together more at War Games than most people team up, but now Bobby is upset because TK allowed Jimmy to take over his role as "Drafter Extraordinaire" and draft Doc onto the team over him. It's not surprising, really, if you think about it. There's no purse larger than the winners purse, and TK has always been about the bux. Even he knows that trying the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is just crazy! So hey, plausible deniability, let Jimmy do what needs to be done and send Bobby right into the arms of a woman he'd just as soon as barbeque and eat than "work" for. Not to say that Bobby isn't a major threat in the ring with the ability to win it all by himself, because he is, and to think or say otherwise would be a falsehood considering he did just that a few years ago when Team BOB competed at War Games, but one man doesn't stand much of a chance against a true team, even if that one man is Bobby Bourbon. Can Bobby play well with others when the others he's playing with don't look and smell like the usual Boldly Odorous Battalion he aligns himself with. Either way, we've all been practicing our "big-man take-down" moves to neutralize some of the raw power that Bobby's sure to bring into this match!"

Bama T: "I'd like to get your thoughts on working with your team captain, Angelica Vaughn. There seems to be some controversy surrounding her leadership abilities, particularly with Sarah Lackan claiming that Angie is in over her head. What's your take on this?"

Vita Valenteen: "Well, Bama T, As far as Sarah Lackan and her claims about Angelica Vaughn's leadership skills, let me tell you, it's quite amusing. Sarah and Angie have a history together, as you know. Back when they held the taggie-team championships, Sarah swore to the world that Angie was her equal. Now, all of a sudden, Sarah thinks Angie isn't fit to lead a winning team? It's quite the change in tune, isn't it? So what is Sar saying? Is she worried about her abilities to lead her team and reflecting that onto her sis? I dunno, maybe..."

"The truth is, Sarah knows full well the uphill battle that her team has in store. Defeating the Kitty Cat Kaiju's at War Games is going to be no cakewalk, for sure. It's not an impossible task by any means, anything can happen, right? But I think Sarah wasn't counting on such a challenge right from the start. However, I can assure you that Kitty Cat Kaiju welcomes the challenge that they represent to us."

"Angie is ready to prove that she is nobody's lesser. She's determined to show her leadership skills and lead us to victory. Kido, Mr. Oz, and myself, we all share that same determination. Kido wants to prove that he can and will remain among the final standing. Mr. Oz seeks to demonstrate that your belief in him is well invested. And as for me, well, I'm ready to prove that Vita Valenteen hasn't lost a step, but in fact, I'm ready to take the next step in my career, and it all starts at War Games!"

Bama T: "Now, that's the spirit, Vita! Good luck to you and your team at War Games. Thanks for chattin' with me today, darlin'."

Vita Valenteen: "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy training schedule to chat with me, Bama!"

Director: "CUT! Great job, Bama and Vita! That was some fantastic energy. Vita, you're really bringing the intensity. Bama, as always, you're a natural in front of the camera. Let's take a quick break and get ready for the next segment, Bama. Keep up the great work, everyone!"

Bama T and Vita exchange smiles, sharing a moment of friendly camaraderie.

Bama T: "I have a feelin' you're gonna tear it up out there at War Games, baby! Show 'em what you're made of, girl!"

Vita Valenteen: Thanks, Bama! I appreciate the support. You better believe I'll be watching your match too. Knock 'em dead and secure your spot at the Anarchy Announce table.

Bama T: "You know it, darlin'! We're both gonna make some serious waves in the wrestling world. Best of luck to you, Vita. Until next time, keep kickin' ass and takin' names!"

Vita Valenteen: "Thanks again, Bama. Take care and keep rockin' the mic. See you at War Games!"

[Image: ezgif-1-29d94d8b46.gif]

The moon hung high in the Tokyo sky, casting its pale glow upon the city below. Vita Valenteen, known to the world as The Atomic Bat, patrolled the rooftops with silent grace. Clad in her sleek purple and yellow costume, she surveyed the streets, ready to defend the innocent from the clutches of evil. 

This night, however, would prove to be more challenging than she anticipated...

As she leapt from one rooftop to another, a commotion caught her attention. 

Down below, in the heart of Tokyo's bustling streets, a group of Yakuza members had unleashed chaos upon the unsuspecting citizens. 

The Yakuza thugs, driven by their insidious motives, engaged in acts of extortion, intimidation, and violence, preying upon the vulnerable.

Amidst the chaos, shopkeepers trembled as the Yakuza demanded protection money, their forceful voices echoing through the night. 

Innocent pedestrians hurriedly averted their gaze, hoping to avoid any confrontation with the dangerous criminal organization. 

Sensing the urgency of the situation, The Atomic Bat leaped into action, determined to restore peace and protect the innocent from the Yakuza's malevolent grasp. 

With lightning speed and unwavering resolve, she confronted the thugs head on.

Atomic Bat: "Your reign of terror ends now! Tokyo deserves better than your tyranny!"

The criminals quickly regained their composure and defiantly confronted her.

Yakuza Thug 1: "You think you can stop us, Atomic Bat? We are the true rulers of this city!"

Yakuza Thug 2: "You're just a foolish vigilante! We'll teach you to meddle in our affairs!"

The Yakuza thugs, brimming with misplaced confidence, circled Atomic Bat, their wicked grins showcasing their arrogance. But they were about to discover that confronting the masked crusader would be a grave mistake.

Without hesitation, Atomic Bat engaged her adversaries with lightning fast strikes and acrobatic maneuvers. Her movements were a blur as she seamlessly evaded their attacks and delivered devastating blows in return. The thugs found themselves overmatched against the uncanny strength and skill of their masked opponent.

As one thug lunged forward with a knife, Atomic Bat effortlessly sidestepped, disarmed him, and quickly incapacitated him with a swift punch to the jaw. 

With a spinning kick, she sent another Yakuza member crashing into a nearby wall, leaving him dazed and disoriented.

Atomic Bat: "I can do this all night!"

Seamlessly, she transitioned from one opponent to the next, each encounter met with flawless execution. 

The tides had now turned, and it was now the criminals who trembled in fear.

Yakuza Thug 3: "What... what is this? She's too powerful!"

Yakuza Thug 4: "We need reinforcements! She can't defeat all of us!"

Atomic Bat's unwavering commitment to her cause fueled her every move. 

With a swift series of kicks and punches, she incapacitated the remaining thugs, leaving them sprawled across the pavement in defeat. The once defiant Yakuza members now lay at her feet, their arrogance shattered along with most of their jaws.

Atomic Bat: "Tokyo deserves a brighter future, free from your criminal grip. The Atomic Bat will always stand to ensure that justice prevails!"

As the citizens watched in awe and gratitude, the masked vigilante stood tall, her cape billowing in the wind. The Yakuza had learned a harsh lesson...

That the atomic force of justice could not be thwarted!

But little did Atomic Bat know that a greater challenge awaited her, lurking in the shadows of the city's underworld. The battle against the Yakuza was far from over.

Breathing a momentary sigh of relief, Vita thought the battle was won. But fate had other plans. From the shadows emerged a figure clad in an elegant suit, his piercing eyes filled with the aura of authority. It was none other than the high ranking and highly skilled Yakuza boss, Takashi "The Blade" Fujimoto.

Atomic Bat's heart skipped a beat as a deep, menacing voice sliced through the air.

Takashi: "Well, well, what do we have here? The Atomic Bat, isn't it?"

She spun around, her eyes widening in surprise at the sight of a figure stepping out from the shadows.

Takashi: "You're in over your head this time."

The clash between The Atomic Bat and Takashi was one for the ages. Each strike echoed through the night, the air charged with electricity as their formidable skills collided. 

Despite her superhuman abilities, Vita found herself pushed to her limits. Takashi was a master of martial arts, his techniques honed through years of ruthless training. The fight raged on, neither combatant giving an inch.

Atomic Bat: "You're good, Takashi, but I won't let you intimidate me. The people of this city deserve better than your tyranny!"

Takashi: "You're nothing but a child playing games. This ends tonight!"

As blows were exchanged, Vita's exhaustion began to show. She fought valiantly, but the imbalance in skill became increasingly apparent. Sensing an impending defeat, she made a split second decision to retreat, and using her remaining strength, she narrowly managed to escape, disappearing into the darkness.

However, her retreat came at a cost. In the midst of their battle, Takashi's hand reached out, snatching the edge of Vita's mask, tearing it away and revealing her true identity to the Yakuza boss. Shock and recognition flickered across his face as he stared into the eyes of the woman beneath the mask.

Takashi: "Vita Valenteen???"

Takashi's eyes narrowed and a sinister smile spread across his face as he tightly clenched the Atomic Bat mask in his hand. 

Takashi: "You've made a dangerous enemy tonight, vampire..."

As she escaped into the cover of night, the Atomic Bat knew that her next encounter with Takashi and his Yakuza syndicate would be even more perilous. 

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Angelica Vaughn (05-30-2023), Dolly Waters (06-03-2023), Mr. Oz (06-02-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-30-2023), Theo Pryce (06-04-2023)