Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Who?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2023, 09:56 PM

The scene opens to HGH on the phone pacing around in the study.

"I don't care what it takes. Just get the done."

HGH hangs up the phone. He turns around to see the camera.

"So, I guess everyone wants to know how I'm feeling right? How does HGH feel about losing his title. Well.. I'm a little pissed off you see. I DIDN'T lose my title it was STOLEN. However, one way or another I will rectify that situation."

"Let's take a look at our next Anarchy opponent shall we. John Black, there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Hmm..? I wonder why? Couldn't possibly be because you're actually worth a damn. Oh wait, that Tommy sort of. So what brings this half of the Bone Thugs With No Harmony to the table? Oh, you think just because my title was stolen, you're going to swoop on in a take a win from me. That would be a solid strategy, if I were someone else. Unfortunately for you, you drew my name after a loss that shouldn't have happened, You sir, are just a victim thrown in my path to throw me off course, but my focus is getting the belt that was stolen from me back. If you think for one single solitary minute, that you are going to be the one to stop me? You might as well not even show up to Philly on Thursday. Come Thursday, what you thought was going to be a normal day at the office for you, will be the very end of you."

HGH walks over to the bar and pours himself a drink.

"Let's be real JB. You don't have what it takes to be in the ring with me. Just ask Tommy, he thought he could hang with me and he failed. Please explain to me how you are are better than a guy who actually held the Anarchy title? Wait, you can't? That's what I thought. So spare me with all your shenanigans. All you're going to be Thursday is an oversized punching bag on my way to reclaiming what I never lost."

HGH stops to pour himself another drink, gulps it down and then starts to laugh.

"You know what's funny? You actually think you're a thug. Holy shit! Shawty wannabe a thug. Is this the part where you're supposed to tell me you was a nice middle class. That no one knew the evil you'd do when you were bigger? Fuck out of here, you're about as thuggish as Monica Lewinsky on ol' Slick Willy. Suckin on bones just to make ends meet. Hell, Martha FUCKING Stewart has way more street cred than you do. So how the fuck am I supposed to be afraid of you. News flash, I'm not.

"So let me break it down for you. When you are standing across from me in that ring. You had better bring your 'A' game. That is, if you have one? Anything less than that and I swear i will rip you apart limb by fucking limb. If you think for one god damned minute of coming into this match thinking it's a fucking game. I will destroy you and end your fucking career. Do you think I give a damn about you JB? DO YOU THINK I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU? FUCK NO, I don't give a single solitary fuck about you. Your best bet is to just stay the fuck at home and do what you have been doing and that's staying out of my fucking way. You see, I've been to the mountain top JB and I loved the view from there and as it was ripped away from me. I didn't let it get to me. Not as much as people would think, but what it did do was piss me off to the point that I WILL be back on the mountain top once again. Come hell or high water that belt will once again be home where it belongs around my waist. So boys and girls strap yourselves in because we are going to be on one hell of a wild ride. JB, I hope you grasp the situation you are in, for your sake I really do, Thursday night if violence is called for then so be it. Just ask your boy Tommy how violent I can be. You had better be prepared to go to war JB, because that's exactly what is coming your way. Tables, ladders, chairs, kendo sticks, trash cans, whatever you feel is necessary. By all means bring them all if you wish, but let me make one thing perfectly clear. If you bring them, you have better have the balls to fucking swing, because if you don't. I will, I can guarantee to you that I won't miss. I will beat you down to within an inch of your life. I will make you beg for forgiveness, I will make you beg for mercy. Don't you get it yet Johnny Boy, there isn't anything I won't do to get back what is mine. Can you say the same? Do you honestly have what it takes to beat me? It's time to put up or shut up JB. However, just know that no matter what you do, no matter what you think. You just don't have what it takes to get the job done."

HGH stops, then smirks.

"Thursday May 25th, 2023. Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Those in attendance will bare witness to the fall of Bone Thug With No Harmony member John Black. Where he came into a match that he wasn't really ready for, a match that he never really stood a chance in to begin with. I will see you there JB, and may someone have mercy on your soul for what I'm going to do to you.Your sacrifice is accepted.

"Show me what's beyond my eyes!"

Scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes HGH's post:
Atticus Gold (05-25-2023)