Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Poll: VIEWER'S CHOICE MATCH OPTIONS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
15-Minute Match
10.00%
1 10.00%
Submission Only Match
20.00%
2 20.00%
2/3 Falls (Must get both Pinfall and Submission)
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIEWER’S CHOICE MATCH
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-24-2023, 04:00 PM

Greetings, XWF Universe! It is I, your newly minted Television Champion, Dionysus!

Now, normally I would abide by the champion’s choice stipulation, but what kind of champion would I be if I did not give the television viewers themselves a chance to make that decision as well?

…Well, I’d probably be a bad one, I guess.

REGARDLESS!

I am deferring to you, the viewing public, in deciding my first title defense! A little unorthodox, I know, but I trust you all to make the decision on the match you all want to see the most. Here are your options:

Option #1: 15-Minute Time Limit
The TV Title Classic! Pin me or make me submit within 15 minutes, and the title is yours!

Option #2: Submission Only
We don't see that many submission only matches, do we? Think you can make the champ tap?

Option #3: Two-Out-Of-Three Falls
BUT WITH A TWIST! You must secure both a pinfall AND a submission!

What will you choose? I trust you all!*

*Trust is conditional on selecting the right match; a loss will result in that trust being revoked.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jay Omega Offline
Galactic Gladiator

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-24-2023, 04:09 PM

I voted for the Best of 3, because it reminds me of a proud moment of my youth, wherein I won a Best of 3 match via pinfall, and submission, against my best friend in a backyard fed. Good times.

Official List of XWF Achievements and Accomplishments

I ain't done shit.

Yet.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay Omega's post:
AlexRichards (05-31-2023)
AlexRichards Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-31-2023, 04:06 PM

No option for broken ladder match? You must climb one of several ladders within the time limit but all of them are broken in half. Can you solve the puzzle and capture the belt before time runs out?
Hate Post Like Post
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-02-2023, 04:42 PM

(05-31-2023, 04:06 PM)AlexRichards Said: No option for broken ladder match? You must climb one of several ladders within the time limit but all of them are broken in half. Can you solve the puzzle and capture the belt before time runs out?

Oh, you want things to get weird?!
Hate Post Like Post
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-04-2023, 10:31 AM

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE STIPULATION!

GET YOUR VOTES IN NOW!
Hate Post Like Post