Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Teams Have Been Chosen
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2023, 04:08 PM

Feel free to use this thread to talk some shit amongst yourselves if you wish or for new teammates to have some back and forth that works as well. This is for you guys and gals to have some fun. 

The teams are:

OOC: Big thanks to all the Captains who made the draft quick and seamless. Thank you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (05-08-2023)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2023, 11:49 PM

Damn.

So, why is it, as much as I hate Raion Kido right now for being the piece of shit he be, to the point even Jason Cashe sounds righteous in calling him out, in that I want to see him again, and whoop the dog piss outta him again...

Bobby furrows his brow.

Why do I feel a certain way right now? I got drafted by Lacklan, this little vampire gonna enlist a bonafide Frankenstein to wreck on her behalf, with a Blue Waffle, one Sick Cunt, and Lexi Gold, well, we're here, I'ma not let you down, you've always been Bastard strong, and damn it feels good to be a Bastard, but if I'm on the same squad as Sarah and Noah, fuck it, I'ma monster the fuck out and show them how a monster does.

Bobby looks solemnly at the camera.

TK drafted Doc ahead of me. Jimmy did, yeah, but, damn, I didna see TK slap the piss out of Jimmy for it.

Bobby looks perplexed, hurt, and uncertain. He composes himself, and looks down the barrel at the only one he had left to hold accountable.

Hello, my friend.

Bobby slowly inhales through his nostrils, exhaling slowly but with purpse through his nose once again. He glares at the camera.

Don't fuck up.

That's my bro.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Prince Adeyemi (05-09-2023), Theo Pryce (05-09-2023)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-09-2023, 05:45 AM

A letter would be sent to two men on the opposite teams as well as a cassette player and headphones, and on it is just one song, to the two known as Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon. On the paper is a poem that reads as such:

"Alas! they had been friends in youth;
But whispering tongues can poison truth;
And constancy lives in realms above;
And life is thorny, and youth is vain;
And to be wroth with one we love,
Doth work like madness in the brain.
And thus it chanced, as I divine,
With Roland and Sir Leoline.
Each spake words of high disdain
And insult to his heart’s best brother:
They parted – ne’er to meet again!
But never either found another
To free the hollow heart from painting –
They stood aloof, the scars remaining,
Like cliffs which had been rent asunder;
A dreary sea now flows between; –
But neither heat, nor frost, nor thunder
Shall wholly do away, I ween,
The marks of that which once hath been."

At the end of the page it was penned

"With Love, in Memoriam

Your Forgotten Brother, Oswald Autem Sephtis"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Prince Adeyemi (05-09-2023), Theo Pryce (05-09-2023)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-09-2023, 06:32 AM

Vita sat in her locker room, still a bit in shock that she had been drafted to Angie Vaughn's WarGames team. She had always admired Angie from afar, and now she was going to be teaming up with her in the ring. This was an opportunity of a lifetime, and she was going to make the most of it.

Vita stood up, stretched her arms, and looked at the list of competing teams on the wall. She read the names aloud, trying to picture each competitor in her mind.

"Team Ned... Ned Kaye, Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, and Crash Rodriguez. That's going to be a tough team to beat,"she said to herself, nodding her head.

"Team Dolly Waters... Dolly Waters, Corey Smith, Mystery Entrant 666, and Dionysus. It's amazing how far apart Dolly and I have grown... I've heard rumors about the mystery entrant, and they sound terrifying," she said with a shiver.

"Team Thunder Knuckles... Thunder Knuckles, Doc D'Ville, Mystery Entrant, and Mad Dog Mark Wright. Thunder Knuckles is no joke. Doc D'Ville is a legend, and I have a feeling the mystery entrant on this team is going to be just as intimidating," she said, feeling the pressure building.

"Team Sarah Lacklan... Sarah Lacklan, Noah Jackson, Bobby Bourbon, and Lexi Gold. I wish I could have been on this team as planned, but I know I'm in good hands with Angie and her crew. Annnnnnd, maybe not teaming with Noah is a blessing in disguise?" She said, with a soft chuckle.

"Team 'King' Sidney Grey... Sidney Grey, Centurion, Jay Omega, and Vagabond. Sidney Grey is a recent former XWF Universal and Anarchy champion, so we know she's a force to be reckoned with, and it's nice to see Centurion active again as well," she said, feeling the excitement building.

Vita took one last deep breath, grabbed her gear, and headed out to the garage where she loaded her bags into the trunk of her rental. As she was about to close the trunk, a small piece of yellow and purple material poked out of the partially zipped gym bag caught her eye. It was barely visible in the dim light, but it was enough to send a shiver down her spine. For a moment, she debated leaving it there, but the thought of anyone finding it made her uneasy. So, checking to ensure that no one was watching, she quickly shoved it back into her bag before slamming the trunk shut and sliding into the driver's seat.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Ned Kaye (05-09-2023), Prince Adeyemi (05-09-2023), Theo Pryce (05-09-2023)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-09-2023, 04:14 PM

(05-08-2023, 11:49 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Don't fuck up.

I won't.
Hate Post Like Post