Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Active Roster » XWF Roster Pages / Move Lists
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Rodriguez
Crash Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2023, 10:37 AM

Crash Rodriguez
[Image: o3yG74KK_400x400.jpg]

Wrestler's Real Name: Redacted

Wrestler Age/Date of Birth: July 17th 1997

Height: 5”11

Weight: 216

Hometown: Kansas City, MO

Alignment (Face? Heel? Antihero?): Heel

Pic Base: Santos Escobar

Backstory/Important Character Details: Crash grew up with his mother until her death when he was 14. From then he moved in with his father, La Colision, a deathmatch wrestler and promoter in Medico. At the ripe age of 21 he moved back to america.

Strengths: Unpredictable, Brutality, Quick Thinking

Weaknesses: Impulsive, Overconfident,

Entrance Theme Music (Provide YouTube link as well as name and version):
“No Love” by The Death Grips

Ring Entrance (PLEASE write one out for use in match/show writing):
 The lights cut out, drenching the arena in darkness, as the rhythmic thumpings of "No Love" by The Death Grips begins to pound through the sound system. A line spotlight shines across the crowd before landing on the stage where we find Crash Rodriguez standing alongside Louis Pohl. Lou whispers a few words to The Crooked Man before leaving backstage.

How the trip never stops

On and on, it's beyond insane

Why I set myself up

In a raging sea of flames?

The beat continues to drone out as the spotlight follows Crash as he makes his way down the ramp,  a look of apathy plastered on his face.

You're fit to learn the proper meaning of a beatdown

Madness, chaos in the brain

Let my blood flow, make my blood flow through you, mane

You got no business questioning a thang

You're fit to learn the proper meaning of a beatdown

Madness, chaos in the brain

Let my blood flow, make my blood flow through you, mane

You got no business questioning a thang

You're fit to learn the proper meaning of a-

Crash slides in under the bottom rope, and quickly rises to his feet, inhaling as he looks up at the ceiling and spreads his arms wide

In-Ring Style (Technician? High Flyer?): Pretty well rounded, isnt known to perform many top rope moves but is agile in his own right.

10 or More Standard Moves: Headbutt, discus elbow, ddts (many variant, big fan of straight jacket ddt), german suplex, corner trapped repeated chops, mounted punches, spinebuster, backbreaker, neckbreaker, eye rake, crossface, facebuster, axe kick, general brawling, tope suicida, will bite

Trademark Move Name(s): Total Loss
Description(s): (Cross Rhodes)
Trademark Move Name(s): Pile Up
Description(s): Three Amigos/Three repeated suplexes

Finishing Move Name(s): Crash Landing
Description(s): Vertebreaker/Kudo Driver (sometimes holds then into a pin position)

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: One man Con-chair-to, Van Daminator, wraps himself in barbed wire for suicide dives, who doesnt love a flaming table?

Additional Notes (What are some things that they would ALWAYS do? Or would NEVER do?): never superkicks
Edit Hate Post Like Post