Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mayday update
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-06-2023, 07:21 PM

Hey folks,

My greatest apologies for the delay, but the results wont be posted until sometime tomorrow evening. 

If you're feeling froggy, then please feel free to DM me any segment or show ideas and I'll get them added through the day tomorrow. 

This includes any custom entrances you might want added, or any special spots you'd like to see in your match.

Again, I appreciate your patience, and to everyone who participated in RPing, match writing, and so on...

much love,

D

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Angelica Vaughn (05-07-2023), Mark Flynn (05-06-2023), Ned Kaye (05-06-2023), Prince Adeyemi (05-07-2023), Theo Pryce (05-07-2023)