Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Canadian Culture
Jay Omega Offline
Galactic Gladiator

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-06-2023, 05:22 AM

*Welcome back, True Believers! We do that classic fade in thing, and find Jay Omega, dressed in jeans and a red-and-black checkered flannel shirt, with a black toque bearing the Canadian flag on his head, and a fake, bushy beard on his face. Los Hombre Omeguloso stands in a copse of towering trees with a long handled axe slung over his shoulder, and a chorus line of Royal Canadian Mounted Police behind him. From nowhere and everywhere, music begins to play, and Omega begins to strut about, using the axe as a cane.*

JAY OMEGA: Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and come MayDay, I'll fuck up anyone who gets in my way!

MOUNTIES: Oh, Jay's a lumberjack, and come MayDay, he'll fuck up anyone who gets in his way!

*Jay uses the axe-cane to gesticulate, pointing at different areas of the screen as he names the participants of the Captain's Match; a graphic of each person appearing where he points as he says their name.*

JAY OMEGA: Might help Dolly, but not T-Knucks, might just punch out Ned Kaye! Lacklan and Angelica? I could watch those two all day!

MOUNTIES: Might help Dolly, but not T-Knucks, might just punch out Ned Kaye! Lacklan and Angelica? Jay could watch those two all day! Oh, Jay's a lumberjack and come MayDay, he'll fuck up anyone who gets in his way!

JAY OMEGA: With Vagabond, you can't go wrong; he puts on a good show! But would I help or hurt him? You'll have to watch to know!

MOUNTIES: With Vagabond, you can't go wrong; he puts on a good show! But would Jay help or hurt him? You'll have to watch to know! Oh, Jay's a lumberjack and come MayDay, he'll fuck up anyone who gets in his way!

*Omega twirls the axe like a baton, even tossing it into the air and spinning twice before he catches it behind his back*

JAY OMEGA: Then off we'll go, to Tokyo, to have some Games of War! We'll wait and see which team drafts me, in order to learn more!

MOUNTIES: Then off they'll go, to Tokyo, to have some Games of War! We'll wait and see which team drafts he, in order to learn more! Oh, Jay's a lumberjack and come MayDay, he'll fuck up anyone who gets in his way!

JAY OMEGA: Yes, I'm a lumberjack and come MayDay, I'll fuck up anyone who gets in my way!

*Jay holds the final note as the music fades out, then makes a series of sweeping bows in every direction, while roses and women's underwear bombard him from off screen. The scene then fades to black.*

Official List of XWF Achievements and Accomplishments

I ain't done shit.

Yet.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jay Omega's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-06-2023), Dolly Waters (05-06-2023), Peter Principle (05-06-2023), Prince Adeyemi (05-06-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023)