Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Rise and Conquer
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-05-2023, 10:48 PM

“I don’t know how this company goes about choosing Captains.

Or what the criteria is.

But this is a worrying show of talent. Not a single champion in the ranks? Or is this how those who’ve dropped the ball and forsaken opportunities get to share in the limelight a little?

Or is this is how the rest of us who are scraping and fighting to keep ahead of the game carry this company on our backs?

Even the former Universal Champion and Anarchy Champion Sidney Grey is standing OUTSIDE the ring?

And who do we have fighting to lead the locker room to the top? A couple of cheating lowlifes, some redeemed evil-doers and a Vagabond who I haven’t heard from since carrying him to tagteam victory in a odd mismatch.

Who will Isaiah King help to claim first pick?

Whoever has the integrity to earn their way to the top.

Whoever has the honour to not fight in a six-way with stable mates.

The man who first beat me and took this title from me -

Ned Kaye.

You can decide whether you feel safe with me behind your back. If you’re comfortable with this hunter so close to its prey.

But I’ll keep you from being screwed out of victory - I’ll keep you from losing to the likes of Dolly Waters and her gang of misfits.

I’ll protect you because defeating you is what I WILL DO. In convincing fashion.

All you have to do is prove that you’re still worth my time, that you won’t be a disappointing hunt. That you will bring me SATISFYING redemption.

And you can do that by convincingly wiping the floor with your five other opponents.

Prove yourself Kaye.

Rise and conquer.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prince Adeyemi's post:
Dolly Waters (05-06-2023), Ned Kaye (05-07-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023)