Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Crew Reporting
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-05-2023, 09:29 PM

Let's us cut to the chase here right quick.

I'm a lumberjack in the match before mine. I'm supposed to do some sneaky ass shit to protect my bros or some such, but, well, fuck that.

I trust TK and Dolly to settle shit in that ring, get some fucking work done, whoop the piss out of the competition, and then lead two hella dynamic fucking teams at War Games.

Sarah Lacklan and Angelica Vaughn probably won't be too happy to see me ringside, all things considered, but, well, I don't really pretend to get what they're all about? Like, I get one is a vampire with a social media presence, the other is in her thrall, or is family, or they're like roommates or something, but I guess the crux of it is, I don't know really what exactly would make them jolly.

Ned would never draft me. He's too mopey, I'd harsh his whole vibe.

Vagabond. He exists and has a wife, they're maybe swingers or something, but he's solid enough in the ring.

Well, that's all the competitors covered thoroughly in the damned match.

Welp, no reason for me to wait for that shit to end to start my match, right?

Raion Kiddo will be ringside for the entire affair, seeing as how he's also in the pool of talent to be drafted for War Games. This dopey shit hath runneth thy mouth in circles so much you'd think he was a lawyer for Donald Trump. That said, my attention isn't really going to be on the match itself, nah. What happens in there happens, and it's their fates they're deciding. I'm going to be gunning directly for Kiddo from bell to bell then from bell to bell again.

Wait up, hold on, doth my eyes deceive?

You don't think I didn't notice the batshit Mr. Flynn on the docket too, didja?

Heh, here's what I'ma do, for you, the XWF Universe! One night only, during the Captain's Match itself, you will see that vaunted rematch between Raion Kiddo and Mark Flynn that Kiddo somehow always forgot to go get!

It's gonna happen when I beat one with the body of the other.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Dolly Waters (05-06-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023)