Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: April SOTM
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chelsea LeClair
0%
0 0%
Cadryn Tiberius
28.57%
2 28.57%
Raion Kido
42.86%
3 42.86%
Isaiah King
28.57%
2 28.57%
Mark Flynn
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April SOTM
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-05-2023, 12:23 PM

So Lane is asleep at the postal truck's wheel which means I get to do SOTM's for the month. Please confirm your choices with why you picked that person below. If you don't support your vote below your vote doesn't count. 

One vote per handler please and thank you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-05-2023, 01:20 PM

I was VERY close to voting for Kido, but this was my first exposure to Cadryn Tiberius and I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. Picking up the Xtreme Title so quickly into his return is noteworthy, even if he kind of got overwhelmed on the boards eventually. As short-lived as it was, that made it one of the more fun stints with that title I've seen recently, with his responses being a part of it.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Prince Adeyemi (05-05-2023)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-05-2023, 11:11 PM

Cadryn being back has been fun! And I've quite enjoyed Flynn's non-champ promos! But anytime there's a new Universal, TOP champ, they should be the star I think.

My vote goes to Raion!

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-06-2023, 01:11 PM

Ooooo a tight race!
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-06-2023, 01:12 PM

I just think King has been tearing it up. Big TV title win, great segment work and character development over the last month

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Prince Adeyemi (05-06-2023)
Peter Principle Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

05-06-2023, 01:36 PM

Gotta be Kido.

I know in the grand scheme of things, Sidney Grey's reign was a little short but the hype train was strong. She almost got back to back Star of the Month nods, I think I don't know if that's ever happened. She scored the Uni in record time, and I think we all assumed she was unbeatable.

Then, Kido, for the second time in his career, knocked off someone previously considered impossible to beat.

Kido. Just gotta be Kido.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Principle's post:
Dolly Waters (05-06-2023)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-06-2023, 02:23 PM

Well, well, well, looks like we have a rebel in the house!

I chose "Other" as my Superstar of the Month, and let me tell you, my friends, that "Other" is not just any ordinary wrestler. "Other" is a force to be reckoned with in the ring. They may not have the flashy name or the over-the-top persona, but trust me, they have all the moves to make the audience go wild.

"Other" has been flying under the radar for too long, but mark my words, they are ready to take the wrestling world by storm. They may not have a fancy catchphrase or a catchy entrance theme, but they have something even more important: heart and dedication.

So go ahead and vote for "Other," because when they finally make it to the top, you can proudly say that you believed in them from the very beginning. Plus, who doesn't love an underdog story? It's time for "Other" to shine, and I can't wait to see them do it! Also, I actually voted for Kido.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Dolly Waters (05-06-2023), Prince Adeyemi (05-06-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-09-2023, 10:01 AM

Giving this a bump too.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post