Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's March Madness?
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-04-2023, 08:37 AM

One fine, beautiful morning, Doctor Louis D'Ville decided to go for a stroll through the neighborhood.

[Image: 668959-dark-creepy-scary-horror-evil-art...48x468.jpg]

He couldn't have picked a better time of day to do it, because everyone seemed to have the exact same idea the he did!  Many folks were out in their front yards tending to their gardens, others swept dust from their stoops, all were excited and overjoyed to see the doctor pass them on the street.  He exchanged waves and good gestures toward each and every one of them on his way by as he was just as excited and overjoyed to see them! 

[Image: d82f98109d108ef5180053f329db3090.jpg]

The good doctor stopped at a street corner and looked down at his watch.  He inspected it for a moment before reaching into his inside jacket pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper and reading what was on it before putting it back.

[Image: 3260046-HSC00002-7.jpg]

Impatiently, the doctor looked once more at his watch and looked confused.  He then took a few steps out into the middle of the street.

[Image: 55f39eb08a8adfeea93b9c095328e61e.gif]

In an instant, a car driving insanely too fast through this quiet neighborhood smashed directly into the doctor.

[Image: accident-scene-with-car-crashing-bike_13...jpg?w=2000]

The small car carrying all four of Mastermind's Misfits wrapped around the doctor like he was a giant oak tree planted in the middle of the road.  All the windows smashed out and Kris THE HAMMER Von Bonn came soaring head-first out of the windshield and directly into the doctor's grasp.

[Image: chris-hemsworth-extraction-gun-shot-woun...1.00xh;0,0]

The good doctor stared his patient in the eyes and allowed Kris Von Bonn's fate to register with him before throwing him down to the ground.  Von Bonn lied still and knew that even if he was perfectly healthy at this moment, there would still be nothing he could do.  Unable to move much already, he remained there and allowed his doctor to place a foot across his chest with his shoulders down.  In that same moment, an ambulance screeched around the corner and parked beside the accident.  From the back jumped a paramedic dressed in black and white stripes....  Wait a minute...  That's no paramedic!

[Image: 941e4cf3719a35cc44a4ad63bf6616978ff6da1a_2000x2000.webp]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-04-2023, 02:01 PM

"Kick out,"

From his pocket, Kris takes out the hammer that Charlie dropped in his previous pin attempt and pushed the Doctor's foot off of him, with one big movement he brings up the hammer and hits the Doctor in his guts, and as the Doctor bends over, Kris grabs him and speaks quietly in his ear.

"Now that's a pinning attempt.    Well done Doctor, it's nice to finally meet you,"

And just then Kris DDT's Doctor Louis D'Ville onto the road.  He gets up and hears a vehicle pull to a halt behind him.  He turns to see Mastermind drive up in a van.

As the other Misfits struggle to get into the van, Kris picks up his x-treme championship belt, and shoves it in the Doctor's face.

"Now you go to the back of the line good doctor,"

Mastermind walks up, and Kris stands up placing the belt on his shoulder, and headed towards the van.  Mastermind takes a coupe of steps towards the fallen Doctor.

"It's been a while Doc, truly it has.  As you can see, when someone wins that belt, they have a chip on their shoulder.  The last time I had it in my possession was four years ago.  Now my stablemate has it.  I'm sure I'll see you again, Doc, take care,"

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk, as he turns and heads back to the van, and closes the door, and walks around to the drivers side, and gets in, and he drives him and his Misfits away.
Hate Post Like Post