Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammer Time
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-02-2023, 03:49 AM

The Generic Heel is walking along the road, when from out of nowhere comes a flying hammer. It hits him in the head and he goes down.

Kris The Hammer Von Bonn comes running up and makes the cover.

???????

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]

[Image: TH03208.png]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kris The Hammer Von Bonn's post:
ALIAS (05-02-2023), Liam Desmond (05-02-2023), Mark Flynn (05-02-2023)
Liam Desmond Offline
Head of the Department of Video Archives
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-02-2023, 03:59 PM

Walking down the hallway is none other than Liam Desmond. He seems to be dressed up for this adventure - he's wearing thick protective gloves and goggles, and he has an apron on over his shirt. In his hand is a toolkit with items rattling about in there. Coming into view of the encounter, his eyes widen...

“Wow! A pin! I haven't seen one of these in... forever, actually! Let me just...”

Liam rushes over to count the pin, but as he gets over there, he notices a nail sticking up out of the ground! He reaches into his toolkit, brings out his own hammer, and takes aim at the nail...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND KRIS 'THE HAMMER' VON BONN JUST WON SINGLES GOLD IN THE XWF! IT'S A MAY MIRACLE!

Winner and NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW Xtreme Champion: KRIS VON BONN!

“Congratulations!” Liam says while furiously shaking Kris Von Bonn's hand with a smile on his face. “I knew you'd get a title eventually! You should have challenged Ned all that time ago when you threw a hammer at his head - you'd have gotten a strap sooner, I'm sure!”

Liam hands Kris the title, as well as a special prize on top... “Tell you what. Take my hammer. Let this be a commemorative moment for your crowning achievement. Just... try not to hit me in the head with it, yeah?”

With everything passed on, Liam walks off.
Hate Post Like Post
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-02-2023, 04:13 PM

Kris looks at the hammer given to him by Liam, and places it in his pocket, and he takes one look at the his first ever title in the XWF, the X-treme Championship. He smiles, finally. Suddenly he hears screams and he turns around, to see Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Scarlet the Hunteress running up to him.

They hug him at the same time.

"We knew you can do it," says Melanie

"Very well done," replies Scarlet

Kris smiles at them both as Antony the Jerk walks up to him.

"Well done,"

"Thank you,"

And then they all part when Kris looks over and sees Mastermind standing not too far away watching.
He stands there for a minute taking it all in, and then walks up to Kris, and takes the X-treme title from him and looks at and looks back at Kris.

It's like touch and go here. Mastermind has his own pride about the x-treme championship. He places the strap on Kris shoulders and holds his fist in the middle of the group. Antony the Jerk places his fist next to Mastermind's followed by Scarlet the Hunteress and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs. Kris finally places his fist with the others.

"Well done Kris, wear it with pride. Good luck, and remember the Misfits have your back,"

Kris nods and they all walk off in the same direction.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris The Hammer Von Bonn's post:
Liam Desmond (05-02-2023)